^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

4 Pages123Next pageLast page

ishukone Gank - SAT 9TH 20:00GMT JITA 4-4

Author
#1 Posted: 2013.10.16 07:45  |  Edited by: 21 Day Trial

PRIZE GIVING JITA 4-4 SATURDAY 9TH 20:00GMT
Well done Entrox and Failheap Challenge

There has been a lot of talk recently of players who contribute to Eve by creating content and enriching our experience above
and beyond what an average player would. To help stimulate some discussion and recognition I'd like to give some of these players a chance to recieve one of three free Ishukone Watch Scorpions.

Be they bloggers, pod casters, forum hosters/ warriors/ communities, free or for profit service providers, event creators or disruptors, helpful randoms or entertaining trolls you've stumbled across in local, patient corp mates or steadfast Ceos, ISDs, CSMs, tutorial makers, artists, role players, lore keepers, story tellers, enemy or friend, new player or bitter vet, behind the scene or ego to the fore, the tiniest corporation/ alliance or the biggest, anyone that has an active account is eligible.

Nomination Phase
Nominate both 1) a player and 2) a group of players that have influenced, supplied content or enriched your game in this forum post using the format supplied below. (Your two nominations can be related)
  • The highest nominated single player and group of players will each receive entry into the survival phase.
  • One attendee of the Eve Down Under event will also receive entry into the survival phase.
  • Nominations close on November 1st @ 12:00 GMT
  • If you make multiple posts with nominations, only the first post will be counted.

Survival Phase
After the end of the Nomination Phase a location and time will be publicly disclosed for each winner.

• Each of the winners will be given a chance to win one of three Ishukone Watch Scorpions which they may fit.
  • An Event Manager will undock their ship at it's designated location and time, and get it flagged suspicious.
  • Anyone in local will be free to try to destroy or support their ship
  • Winners will be asked a series of eve questions which will need to be correctly answered before an attempt to redock their ship is made.
  • If their ship survives it will be awarded to them.

Circumstantial Prizes
Top Damage: 1x Navy Issue Scorpion
Final blow: 1x Vanilla Scorpion

Donations
If you'd like to donate, give it to the person or group of people you are nominating.

Posting Format
To make nomination counting simpler please spell them correctly and post in the following format:

Quote:
Single Player Nomination
Group Nomination

Optional nomination explanation
(While not required, please share if you have time!)

edit: Reworded to make it obvious that you have two nominations. The nominated player and group of players can be related.
#2 Posted: 2013.10.16 07:47
Chribba
Red Vs Blue
#3 Posted: 2013.10.16 07:50
i like bacon
The police horse is the only animal in the world that haz his male genitals on his back
Amarr Empire
#4 Posted: 2013.10.16 07:50
I nominate Bandwidthh, I enjoyed the story about the Revenant
Council of Peace and Prosperity
#5 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:03
People like the OP organise

Wacky tacky tie day

Charity collections

and

"Its Jim's birthday, everyone give up $/£5"

collections in YOUR office.

DO YOU WANT THEM IN YOUR EVE TOO?

Do the right thing

You know it makes sense
*** Vote MTU For CSM *** ***Free The Jita 1***
"They feel the need to cover their ears and eyes in horror at your very presence."
- Pontianak Sythaeryn
"Despite others being missing, at least Ramona is back." - Scipio Artelius
The Camel Empire
#6 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:04
Entrox
Red Vs Blue

Without Entrox the "fearless letter" would not have been so popular and thus we would be shooting with gold ammunition right now!
German blog about smallscale lowsec pvp: http://friendsofharassment.wordpress.com
Outlaw Horizon.
#7 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:12
I om-nom-nominate Captain Immy, for giving me the tough love I needed to learn how to play Eve.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/1earq9/the_death_of_a_chimera_a_revenge_story_a_year_in/
Brave Collective
#8 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:13
Are you allowed to nominate yourself? For general awesomeness
#9 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:17
Wollari the creator of DOTLAN.net gets my vote.

I use that site everyday and he gets minimal credit from CCP.
#10 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:18
Charles Wu-Wong wrote:
Are you allowed to nominate yourself? For general awesomeness

yes, and your own corp.

#11 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:19
I'll take one if you need rid.

More seriously though;

VOTE FOR ENTROX

I vote Entrox.
#12 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:19
Somer Blink

/ducks
Cynosural Field Theory.
#13 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:23
Somerset Mahm
Cognitive Distortion
Council of Peace and Prosperity
#14 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:25  |  Edited by: Ramona McCandless
Oh Oh Oh, Ishukone,

Oh-Oh-Oh, Ishukone,

My-O-My She's a ...

Ship you want to fly ...

Want to win one from some guy?

Ishukone!
*** Vote MTU For CSM *** ***Free The Jita 1***
"They feel the need to cover their ears and eyes in horror at your very presence."
- Pontianak Sythaeryn
"Despite others being missing, at least Ramona is back." - Scipio Artelius
Cynosural Field Theory.
#15 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:35
I would like to nominate me for obvious reasons and Chribba. Also for good measure: Tyyrax Thorrk

to make it easy:
AdmiralDovolski
Chribba
Tyyrax Thorrk
Black Legion.
#16 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:35
SirMolle

Band of Brothers
QUOTE CCP Dolan and the EVE Online development team: The battle was relatively even for some time with CFC and Russian forces holding moderate lead at first and only have a slight lead in Titan kills. Then came a turning point in the battle. Manfred Sideous, the initial Fleet Commander for PL/N3, handed over command to the CEO of Northern Coalition., Vince Draken
ISK Six
#17 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:50
Entrox
Failheap Challenge

#18 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:53
so lemme get this straight....you're essentially going to blow all 3 of them up?
RvB - RED Federation
#19 Posted: 2013.10.16 08:55
#20 Posted: 2013.10.16 09:00  |  Edited by: ry ry
entrox, but only so he feels compelled to turn up to this event and then gets to watch his ishkone scorpion die as the other ishkone owners pay people to assplode them, and push the value of the remaining scorps up. like the highlander, but with more autism.
4 Pages123Next pageLast page