In-Game Events and Gatherings

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Somer just got stopped

Author
#121 - 2013-10-29 10:59:06 UTC
Glad to see that CCP allow anyone to RMT and not just somer
Gallente Federation
#122 - 2013-10-29 11:38:26 UTC
Did what it said on the tin. If Somer can do it players can too. Thank you, and good luck.
Amarr Empire
#123 - 2013-10-29 13:21:43 UTC
Gave you a shot instead of somer, looking forward to 1b! :D
#124 - 2013-10-29 14:06:39 UTC
Katarina Reid wrote:
Stopped



any news on the markeedragon situation?
Caldari State
#125 - 2013-10-29 14:11:44 UTC
Sent mail for 2xGTC
Amarr Empire
#126 - 2013-10-29 14:17:26 UTC
Suriel Thenandil wrote:
Gave you a shot instead of somer, looking forward to 1b! :D


1b recieved, not bad at all :D
Caldari State
#127 - 2013-10-29 14:20:57 UTC
hurr drrr wrote:
Katarina Reid wrote:
Stopped



any news on the markeedragon situation?

We were waiting for ccp to make a desicion seem they have cant do any bonuses with ETC's. Now they have done that i will work with markeedragon to get you guys something back. I ask him to give you store credit but he cant so maybe i can just pay you the referral fee once he pays me.


Not sure if im allowed to link the letter given to resellers but it says to stop players trading ingame items for cash. ETC + bonus items may not be direclty or indirectly traded by the buyer for isk. EULA says cant sell ingame stuff for cash. 10 days for reseller to stop it or else.
#128 - 2013-10-29 14:30:48 UTC
Katarina Reid wrote:
hurr drrr wrote:
Katarina Reid wrote:
Stopped



any news on the markeedragon situation?

We were waiting for ccp to make a desicion seem they have cant do any bonuses with ETC's. Now they have done that i will work with markeedragon to get you guys something back. I ask him to give you store credit but he cant so maybe i can just pay you the referral fee once he pays me.


Not sure if im allowed to link the letter given to resellers but it says to stop players trading ingame items for cash. ETC + bonus items may not be direclty or indirectly traded by the buyer for isk. EULA says cant sell ingame stuff for cash. 10 days for reseller to stop it or else.

i don't see why you wouldn't be able to link it? it would also help clear the air regarding this mess, so please post it, thanks!
Caldari State
#129 - 2013-10-29 14:36:27 UTC
Money Makin Mitch wrote:
Katarina Reid wrote:
hurr drrr wrote:
Katarina Reid wrote:
Stopped



any news on the markeedragon situation?

We were waiting for ccp to make a desicion seem they have cant do any bonuses with ETC's. Now they have done that i will work with markeedragon to get you guys something back. I ask him to give you store credit but he cant so maybe i can just pay you the referral fee once he pays me.


Not sure if im allowed to link the letter given to resellers but it says to stop players trading ingame items for cash. ETC + bonus items may not be direclty or indirectly traded by the buyer for isk. EULA says cant sell ingame stuff for cash. 10 days for reseller to stop it or else.

i don't see why you wouldn't be able to link it? it would also help clear the air regarding this mess, so please post it, thanks!

Well you cant link petition so idk this is a letter to reseller so i have put in a petition asking if its against the rules.
#130 - 2013-10-29 15:01:35 UTC
Congratz!
#131 - 2013-10-29 16:26:01 UTC
Nice one.

I'm assuming already concluded purchases won't be remanded?
#132 - 2013-10-29 16:27:56 UTC
Firstly, congratulations a good sum of cash I hope people continue to use your link.

Katarina Reid wrote:
10 days for reseller to stop it or else..


Secondly, you have 10 days why not finish the job, after all Somer's service is currently still running.

This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main.

#133 - 2013-10-29 16:37:40 UTC
Plug in Baby wrote:
Firstly, congratulations a good sum of cash I hope people continue to use your link.

Katarina Reid wrote:
10 days for reseller to stop it or else..


Secondly, you have 10 days why not finish the job, after all Somer's service is currently still running.


S/he's right there, TBH.

Then again, CCP may ban your account for any reason they feel warrants it. Your choice if you really want to risk it.
Caldari State
#134 - 2013-10-29 16:38:06 UTC
Plug in Baby wrote:
Firstly, congratulations a good sum of cash I hope people continue to use your link.

Katarina Reid wrote:
10 days for reseller to stop it or else..


Secondly, you have 10 days why not finish the job, after all Somer's service is currently still running.


Dont want to annoy GM's anymore and after 10 days its a breach of reseller agreement. So i will shut it down now i made my point.
#135 - 2013-10-29 16:47:35 UTC
Katarina Reid wrote:
Dont want to annoy GM's anymore and after 10 days its a breach of reseller agreement. So i will shut it down now i made my point.


Can't argue with that, you've done well in convincing them, why spoil it I guess.

This is not a forum alt, this is a forum main.

#136 - 2013-10-29 17:06:25 UTC
Katarina Reid wrote:
Plug in Baby wrote:
Firstly, congratulations a good sum of cash I hope people continue to use your link.

Katarina Reid wrote:
10 days for reseller to stop it or else..


Secondly, you have 10 days why not finish the job, after all Somer's service is currently still running.


Dont want to annoy GM's anymore and after 10 days its a breach of reseller agreement. So i will shut it down now i made my point.


You didn't make your point. You punched it in with a sledgehammer. And I loved every second of it. =D
#137 - 2013-10-29 17:46:42 UTC
Sirinda wrote:
Katarina Reid wrote:


Dont want to annoy GM's anymore and after 10 days its a breach of reseller agreement. So i will shut it down now i made my point.


You didn't make your point. You punched it in with a sledgehammer. And I loved every second of it. =D


This. Well done, Katarina. Big smile

myEVElotto.com - The New Public Lottery Site

#138 - 2013-10-29 18:04:29 UTC
Congrats Katarina. You've definitely earned yourself a(n) (in)famous position within the EVE legacy.

Just wish I had had the ISK to do this first :P
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#139 - 2013-10-29 18:31:26 UTC
Now that's metagaming. Good job Katarina
EvE-Scout Enclave
#140 - 2013-10-29 18:48:46 UTC
Congrats Katarina! And thanks for being classy in victory and not trying to milk every last dollar out of the system.

The Nosy Gamer - CCP Random: "hehe, falls under the category: nice try, but no. ;)"

Forum Jump