Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Plex 4 Good: FW Ceasefire?

Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2013-11-26 14:03:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Berluth Luthian
I'm curious if anyone in FW space would be up to a mutual challenge, rather than competing for kills between now and December 7th, we could declare a temporary cease fire against capsuleer militia groups, and competitively farm FW sites in order to see what corp can donate the most PLEX for the current Plex 4 Good campaign.

I believe that you can make public contracts from your corp show to everyone as proof.

I feel like some fair agreements would include:

- No offensive pvp actions in enemy's 'home' territory. Counter-plexing occupied territory is okay (e.g. minmatar can plex in Metropolis and Heimatar only).
- You may attempt to offensively PLEX in enemy territory, but not for the sake of PvP.
- Your corp's name comes off the ceasefire list if you get a kill in enemy territory (unless you redeem a kill with a donated PLEX).
- Prohibition against participants flipping any I-Hubs until after Dec 7th (defending is okay).
- Have the CEO/director sign for your corp in order to participate in the mutual cese fire.
- If your faction controls most warzones, use this time to collect LP through missions. Your missions will be considered safe.
- Donate profits to corp, and then corp donates to Plex for Good character for proof.

- Finally, we could have a big cathartic frigate/destroyer showdown on the 7th, in each of our warzones in order to ramp up the perpetual misunderstandings between all of our equally superior factions!

If anyone has other suggestions or would like to participate, let me know.
If we could pull this off, it'd be pretty cool.
Paisti Syndicate
#2 - 2013-11-26 14:37:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Roime

See Zheo, that OP there is how the masters troll

Psychotic Tendencies.
#3 - 2013-11-26 15:52:25 UTC
lol. No.

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

#4 - 2013-11-26 16:43:19 UTC
Roime wrote:

See Zheo, that OP there is how the masters troll

Agreed. Astonishing.

It almost shimmers.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Team Amarrica
#5 - 2013-11-26 16:47:35 UTC

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

#6 - 2013-11-26 17:20:40 UTC
We only cease fire on Amarrian Christmas.
Criminal Intentions.
#7 - 2013-11-26 17:23:48 UTC
Ahahahah...yea right..good one

Just because i am blond does not make me stoooopid !

Warmongering space Invaders PvP corp looking for pilots ( Low Sec )

Verge of Collapse
#8 - 2013-11-26 18:07:07 UTC
Yes i like it, FW stops shooting each other, making it easier for me to shoot them!

I wear my goggles at night.

Any spelling/grammatical errors come complimentary with my typing on a phone

#9 - 2013-11-26 20:13:57 UTC
Sounds good. Then I noticed I was tired. Yeah no Lol

Arma Purgatorium - What is Podded May Never Die

Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#10 - 2013-11-27 03:08:09 UTC
Heretic blood will not stop flowing.

If not trolling, and you get a good chunk of the militia to go along with this... maybe...

"There will be neither compassion nor mercy; Nor peace, nor solace For those who bear witness to these Signs And still do not believe." - The Scriptures, Book of Reclaiming 25:10

#11 - 2013-11-27 12:14:48 UTC
Well a lot of the more 'criminally minded' have been donating PLEX for this.

It would give FW a big browny point among the general low sec crowd to see some good come from the FW farming system.

That is the Way, the Tao.

Balance is everything.

#12 - 2013-11-27 16:00:37 UTC
eat a **** farm boy

nom nom

Space Warriors
#13 - 2013-12-02 19:04:17 UTC
Sounds like a plan to me, send 10b and i will arrange this to happen on my part