These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Reprosessing Corpses and Passengers

Author
Suffering Shadow
Heaven's Harvesters
#1 - 2014-01-24 08:50:17 UTC
As we live in harsh enviroment, a place where is constant need to find more raw materials to survive another day, we need to recycle everything! Even when you can grow food on a stations I doubt you would just trash usefull proteins and fats. And ofcourse as long as people have existed they have been eating each other to get defeated warriors streight, not to starve or just for the good taste of the human flesh.

Therefore I suggest reprosessing for all - dead or alive - Passengers, Corpses and Livestocks (and not to forget Little Helpers or Animal Medical Experts). Reprosessing them would give you either Dairy Products, Frozen Food, Protein Delicates, Fertilizer, Biocells, Vaccines, Microorganisms, Biomass, Proteins, Water... The list is almost endless - all those items are already there.

Sometimes reprosessing is not wise. Excotic Dancers can be more usefull or valuable alive than reprosessed. Just like T2 item is more valuable than reprosessed materials, but still you can reprosess it. But then again the Corpses are already frozen and ready to be sliced and packed as Frozen Food (or which producs ever..).

Recycle - The possibilities are endless.
Iminent- Doom
Tax What Tax Industries
#2 - 2014-01-24 19:04:57 UTC
lol i kinda like this idea there are so many minerals in the human body not to mention the implants iron calcium sodium the list goes on if you reproses enough people you can literally be flying a barge of the dead made entirely of dead people
Seranova Farreach
Biomass Negative
#3 - 2014-01-24 19:20:14 UTC
use "biomass" as an ingrediant to fabricate quafe (the booster one, or maybe a 10% speed/agility one) i know there is already a chronicle about how quafe is made form people so why not expand on it :P

[u]___________________ http://i.imgur.com/d9Ee2ik.jpg[/u]

Daichi Yamato
Jabbersnarks and Wonderglass
#4 - 2014-01-24 19:49:25 UTC
lol love it

still want implants to reprocess from corpses

EVE FAQ "7.2 CAN I AVOID PVP COMPLETELY? No; there are no systems or locations in New Eden where PvP may be completely avoided"

Daichi Yamato's version of structure based decs

Kenpo
The Guardians of the Beam
#5 - 2014-01-24 20:02:05 UTC
Soylent Green anyone? Twisted

Caution, rubber gloves and faceshield required when handling this equipment.

Electrified Circuits
Predator Ewoks
#6 - 2014-01-25 11:17:14 UTC
Eve needs this, great idea :P lol maybe use the parts for drug manufacturing too
Corraidhin Farsaidh
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2014-01-25 11:24:09 UTC
Bob: What's that you're eating?

Jim: Brain food...

Bob: Oh right, fish you mean? I heard that's good for the brain...

Jim: No, I mean food made from brains. Dead capsuleers brains come pre-fried too...adds to the flavour...(nyom nyom nyom)