Topic is locked indefinitely.

12 PagesPrevious page12345Next pageLast page

EVE Online: Crucible Deployment Information

Jump to first DEV post
Author
#41 Posted: 2011.11.28 14:52
Quote:
Time Dilation

Due to the dangerous nature of altering the fabric of spacetime in such ways, the feature will be turned on at a slightly later date. This is to provide isolation from other fundamental alterations to the machinations of the universe in order to reduce the chances of total protonic reversal.

When do you plan to turn this on? Can you give a time frame? (i.e. this year, within a couple of months, etc.)
Caldari State
#42 Posted: 2011.11.28 14:53
I hate to be that guy and whine but this is a stinking turd amongst diamonds:

"Launching a warp disrupt probe should will give you aggression and prevent you from docking or jumping [sic]"

Dictors don't need to be a nerfed and doing this reduces the cool things you can do in them by half.
Gallente Federation
#43 Posted: 2011.11.28 14:56
Wait a moment. I thought that CCP Tallest decided that Hail would only get a 25% penalty to falloff, not no penalty. But the patch notes say no penalty. Which one is it?
http://www.dust514.org - the unofficial forum for everything DUST 514
http://www.dust514base.com - the blog site with everything else DUST 514 you need
#44 Posted: 2011.11.28 14:58
Alara IonStorm wrote:
Quote:
Hail has had its falloff penalty removed completely.

Wasn't this supposed to be changed to 25%?

+1

Question
The Gorgon Empire
#45 Posted: 2011.11.28 14:58
Despite the fact that majority of Eve community called this "Hybrid balancing" insufficient, CCP ignored 60 pages of feedback tread.
#46 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:01
Why did you decide it's a good idea to increase tech2 salvage drop across the board Question

Makes little sense. Fix the entire rig system instead or don't touch something unbroken Idea
CCP proves CSM is a joke
Finally on par with Garmon?..

Cascade Imminent
#47 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:05
Does the new T2 mods come with new skills or? How about a short write up on what Ill have to train for the different mods.
Amarr Empire
#48 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:07
Fon Revedhort wrote:
Why did you decide it's a good idea to increase tech2 salvage drop across the board Question

Makes little sense. Fix the entire rig system instead or don't touch something unbroken Idea

(
Sleeper Social Club
#49 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:07
Chaos Incarnate wrote:
Alara IonStorm wrote:
Omar Devone Little wrote:
Quote:
The following ships now receive a +10 m/s velocity increase: Enyo, Utu, Brutix, Dominix, Dominix Navy Issue, Megathron, Megathron Federate Issue, Megathron Navy Issue, Lachesis, Astarte, Eos, Helios, Guardian-Vexor, Thorax, Vexor, Vexor Navy Issue, Vigilant, Catalyst, Elite Megathron Duvolle, Arazu, Falcon, Incursus, Maulus, Tristan, Deimos, and Ishtar.

The following ships now receive a 5% bonus to inertia: Enyo, Utu, Brutix, Dominix, Dominix Navy Issue, Megathron, Megathron Federate Issue, Megathron Navy Issue, Lachesis, Astarte, Eos, Helios, Guardian-Vexor, Thorax, Vexor, Vexor Navy Issue, Vigilant, Catalyst, Elite Megathron Duvolle, Arazu, Falcon, Incursus, Maulus, Tristan, Deimos, Ishtar, Hyperion, Vindicator, Sin, Cormorant, Federation Navy Comet, Kronos, Harpy, Ishkur, Ferox, Rokh, Vulture, Celestis, Exequror Navy Issue, Moa, Atron, Daredevil, Merlin, Adrestia, Eagle, Phobos, Ares, Raptor, Taranis and Eris.

Wait, what?

I second this "what?"

...What!?

I'm guessing someone at patchnotesville forgot the name of the t2 megathron produced by duvolle (the Kronos)...or something

It is Sin :-)
#50 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:08
Auto-link items in chat is still marked with white color?
Can we have all links in chat marked by dotted underline (if yellow color is unacceptable for some reason)?
Not in this release but maybe in nearest "patch-for-patch"? Straight

Goonswarm Federation
#51 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:11
Fon Revedhort wrote:

Just speculating...perhaps they want to see T2 rigs used in more than Capital ships, Supercapital ships, T3 ships, and certain Faction ships? I'm sure there are some people out there throwing them onto Vagabonds or Drakes or whatever, but on the whole a 90M ISK rig just doesn't get used on a day-to-day basis by most players.
Fix POSes.  Every player should want one (even if all players can't have one).
Goonswarm Federation
#52 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:13
Quote:
All hybrid turrets have had their reload time reduced to five seconds.

Has this been on the docket for awhile? It's the first I've noticed it.
I've always thought differing reload times and ammo capacities would be a nice, small way to differentiate weapon systems.
Fix POSes.  Every player should want one (even if all players can't have one).
#53 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:14
Nirnaeth Ornoediad wrote:
Fon Revedhort wrote:

Just speculating...perhaps they want to see T2 rigs used in more than Capital ships, Supercapital ships, T3 ships, and certain Faction ships? I'm sure there are some people out there throwing them onto Vagabonds or Drakes or whatever, but on the whole a 90M ISK rig just doesn't get used on a day-to-day basis by most players.

Some tech2 rigs already cost next to nothing, so this change will make several tech1 rigs even more redundant. Like offensive ones. As for defensive rigs, they need a nerf, not a buff.
CCP proves CSM is a joke
Finally on par with Garmon?..

#54 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:14
SURPRISE....Lol

"Launching a warp disrupt probe should will give you aggression and prevent you from docking or jumping."
#55 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:17
SURPRISE 2 :

"When a jump portal is active on a ship it cannot receive remote assistance. This is now clearly shown on attributes."
#56 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:18
I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet:
Insurance is no longer paid out for players who are killed by CONCORD.

I feel like this has been a long time coming. This is good news!
#57 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:19
Looking at the notes now, a lot of things have indeed been done, but it's still a bit saddening we didn't get improved FW, balanced AF, and it seems that null sec changes have also been delayed.

When is that planned for? Was it ever intended for Crucible?
#58 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:21
XmonkTad wrote:

Everyone picked up on this.

It has been a long time known.
Goonswarm Federation
#59 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:28
Alara IonStorm wrote:
XmonkTad wrote:

Everyone picked up on this.

It has been a long time known.

Yet I've seen a lack of tears... hmm..
Someone once said I was a muppet. If that's so, I'm quite sure the Swedish Chef is my brother. 
#60 Posted: 2011.11.28 15:31
Archetype 66 wrote:
SURPRISE....Lol

"Launching a warp disrupt probe should will give you aggression and prevent you from docking or jumping."

yep I noticed that as well... no more bubblejumps
Not a diplo. 

The above post was edited for spelling.
12 PagesPrevious page12345Next pageLast page