Test Server Feedback

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 PagesPrevious page12
 

3rd Overview state and Asset Search includes containers

First post
Author
C C P Alliance
#21 - 2014-10-20 17:33:17 UTC
Obil Que wrote:
CCP karkur wrote:
Masao Kurata wrote:
The first thing I notice about searching in containers is that secure containers don't seem to be searched even if they aren't password protected? Is this intentional?
No, I believe they are supposed to be there, but for some reason are not (I have a defect on it)

Noriko Mai wrote:
Do ships count as containers?
EDIT: It doesn't work at all... Don't know why CryCry
No, at least not for now. We want to first see how this goes Smile


Does this searching include finding assets in wormholes? :please:

No... only items in stations and in containers inside stations (or, it should, there's a little bug)

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

The Bastard Cartel
#22 - 2014-10-20 17:33:27 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Hi all,
The second one is something you guys have wanted for a while.
You should now be able to have a wartarget/fleetmate/etc. only overview.
You can set pilots to be "always show", which means that even though some other state they match is filtered out, they'll still be in your overview.


Wanted this for so long, even more so after making my overview tool!

Never thought we would get it, but this makes me so happy to hear CCP!!
Arsine Mayhem
#23 - 2014-10-20 17:45:01 UTC
Masao Kurata wrote:


The first thing I notice about searching in containers is that secure containers don't seem to be searched even if they aren't password protected? Is this intentional?


This works.
Arsine Mayhem
#24 - 2014-10-20 17:50:55 UTC
Noriko Mai wrote:
Do ships count as containers?

EDIT: It doesn't work at all... Don't know why CryCry


Guess it's still evemon for assets then.
Lelira Cirim
#25 - 2014-10-20 18:21:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Lelira Cirim
I and my Assets wiki thank you karkur. <3

Do not actively tank my patience.

Amarr Empire
#26 - 2014-10-20 18:30:37 UTC
I'd prefer configurable overview logic.
Atlas. Alliance
#27 - 2014-10-20 19:38:42 UTC
Arsine Mayhem wrote:
Noriko Mai wrote:
Do ships count as containers?

EDIT: It doesn't work at all... Don't know why CryCry


Guess it's still evemon for assets then.


Hey beautiful, jEveAssets for the win.
Caldari State
#28 - 2014-10-20 20:01:58 UTC
CCP Karkur

Please, please give ice mining lasers and strip miners have a toggle auto non repeat function. Most of the other mining lasers have it but they don't. I assume it's some kind of oversight and it ought not to take too long to fix. Would be a big quality of life increase for me.
Triumvirate.
#29 - 2014-10-20 23:48:46 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Obil Que wrote:
CCP karkur wrote:
Masao Kurata wrote:
The first thing I notice about searching in containers is that secure containers don't seem to be searched even if they aren't password protected? Is this intentional?
No, I believe they are supposed to be there, but for some reason are not (I have a defect on it)

Noriko Mai wrote:
Do ships count as containers?
EDIT: It doesn't work at all... Don't know why CryCry
No, at least not for now. We want to first see how this goes Smile


Does this searching include finding assets in wormholes? :please:

No... only items in stations and in containers inside stations (or, it should, there's a little bug)



This might be slightly off the topic of the overview, but in regards to wartargets, would you be able to add a filter to the war history tab that sorts wars by date ended instead of date started once the war finishes? Its a mighty pain right now.

Not sure how hard that is to code in but throw it on the 'little things' for me :D

Sahriah Bloodstone

No.Mercy // Triumvirate

"Never underestimate your enemy or disrespect its abilities. If you do, you shall become the hunted "

C C P Alliance
#30 - 2014-10-21 01:18:53 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP karkur
Arkon Olacar wrote:
While you're at it, can you add the ability to Ctrl+A Ctrl+C when 'Viewing Contents' of a container/ship from the assets window?

Having to be in station to Evepraisal boxes of **** is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge pain in the balls
Some lists cannot have entry selection or multiselect*, but we still want you to be able to copy from them. Therefore if you select no entry (if an entry is selected, ctrl click it to deselect), but have the list selected (then it has a white frame) and do ctrl+c, everything in the list is copied.

I'm pretty sure that works for the content window Smile

*in the case of this content window I can't really think of a good reason not to allow multiselect, but for some reason you can't do it

CCP karkur | Programmer | Team Five 0 | @CCP_karkur

#31 - 2014-10-21 04:21:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Jessica Danikov
I don't suppose we can get sub-states in the state windows? For example: at the moment we can filter by general hull class, but no further- for example, often Tech 1 Support Cruisers are used as Logi and a 'Logi Only' view would want to include them, but not other cruisers. I'm sure people can think of many other examples.

Ideally, I'd want a tree view with the ability to mark entire directories, or go in and pick and choose when I need to.
The-Culture
#32 - 2014-10-21 16:56:49 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:

The second one is something you guys have wanted for a while.
You should now be able to have a wartarget/fleetmate/etc. only overview.
You can set pilots to be "always show", which means that even though some other state they match is filtered out, they'll still be in your overview.
This change should be compatible with all current overview settings.
Please go and check this out, and let us know if you find any issues with it Smile
(the tooltip text will be refined)

Yes!
Gallente Federation
#33 - 2014-10-26 21:22:37 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Some lists cannot have entry selection or multiselect*, but we still want you to be able to copy from them. Therefore if you select no entry (if an entry is selected, ctrl click it to deselect), but have the list selected (then it has a white frame) and do ctrl+c, everything in the list is copied.


Dearest CCP karkur,

As a logistics pilot that deals with a lot of courier contracts, I have to tell you how much learning of this totally undocumented feature made my day/week/year. While it's a little unintuitive (and undocumented), at least you can do it.

Now I don't have to copy and paste every single line in the outstanding contracts window.

I know it's asking a lot, but if you were to split the contract volume out of the "Contract" column into it's own "Volume" column (preferably without "m³", see link below), I probably won't need that carpal tunnel surgery after all.

http://i.imgur.com/yqmuL71.png
2 PagesPrevious page12
Forum Jump