EVE General Discussion

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
 

Poor customer service. Petitions not responded to more than 10 days.

Jump to first DEV post
Author
#21 Posted: 2012.01.11 15:58
Morganta wrote:
ariana ailith wrote:
It appears that you need more GM's.

I'm looking for a job... Yes i'm very serious.


you want entry level work at a company that just fired 20% of their staff due to economic concerns?

That does not seem particularly smart


Any job is better than no job at all unless it pays less than unemployment benefits would Blink
C C P Alliance
#22 Posted: 2012.01.11 15:59  |  Edited by: GM Spiral
Buruk Utama wrote:
Its 11 days into the new year, almost 2 weeks. You can no longer use the excuse of the "holidays" anymore. To keep using that line suggest that CCP customer service cannot catch up a submission queue worth a few "off" holidays in a reasonable amount of time. Guess what, while you were off on holiday and visiting family/friends so was most everyone else. I find it hard to believe that more people than usual logged on and simultaneously flooded your petition queue.


With less man power over the holidays, follow up from the Crucible deployment and the unfortunate circumstances regarding the holiday gift program we have taken longer to recover from the holiday period than expected. The gift program being the main contributor to the current situation. As stated, we do not wish to establish something as ludicrous as ten or eleven days as being normal response time. Our goal was and still is to try to respond to all petitions within 24 hours. We will continue trying to do so until that goal is met.

For those inquiring about CCP jobs:
http://www.ccpgames.com/en/jobs
Senior Game Master | CCP Games Customer Support Team

Helping capsuleers since 2004.
#23 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:01
Buruk Utama wrote:
Its 11 days into the new year, almost 2 weeks. You can no longer use the excuse of the "holidays" anymore. To keep using that line suggest that CCP customer service cannot catch up a submission queue worth a few "off" holidays in a reasonable amount of time. Guess what, while you were off on holiday and visiting family/friends so was most everyone else. I find it hard to believe that more people than usual logged on and simultaneously flooded your petition queue.


To be fair most of the Christmas celebrating planet took the week or longer off. Last week was still very quiet and people still taking time off by the lack of traffic on the road.

The GMs take it off, the players take it off. So even more players are at home than normal and less CCP staff at work. Bound to be backlogs.

They admit its not acceptable and are working on it. No point in staffing up for the abnormal.

#24 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:03
Just watch me... Soon i'm CEO ;)
#25 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:08
ariana ailith wrote:
Just watch me... Soon i'm CEO ;)


Somehow I don't think "I plan to replace my superiors" makes for a very good job interview P
Rifterlings - newbie-friendly swashbuckling corp ("weflyrifters" in-game channel). Join today! www.rifterlings.com

Accidentally The Whole Frigate (blog) - Learning how to pew pew, one loss at a time - www.thewholefrigate.com
#26 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:10
I've never understood the stupidity of scheduling any kind of product release near a major calendar event, such as holidays and company fiscal year end. Winter lasts for several months. Either move the release to November or to February.

As far as the taking care of the gift backlog - put 'em at the bottom of the queue. Bugs are much more important.
Incarna - Newest business example of mismanaged capital.
CCP - Continuing to gank independent PI producers every day

PvP's latest  incentive program ** Unified Inventory **  'Cause you gotta kill something after trying to use it
C C P Alliance
#27 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:14
Zleon Leigh wrote:
As far as the taking care of the gift backlog - put 'em at the bottom of the queue. Bugs are much more important.


The gifts are already sorted, sorry. Sad
Senior Game Master | CCP Games Customer Support Team

Helping capsuleers since 2004.
Caldari State
#28 Posted: 2012.01.11 16:33
CCP is hiding an Over mind
no wonder you guys had a jokulhaups
I wanted to paint my space ship red, but I couldn't find enough goats. 
SpaceMonkey's Alliance
#29 Posted: 2012.01.11 19:01
Back in my day we used to get a response to our petitions in under an hour.




God i feel old after saying that. :(
#30 Posted: 2012.01.11 19:02
ITTigerClawIK wrote:
Back in my day we used to get a response to our petitions in under an hour.

God i feel old after saying that. :(


Still happens with "Stuck" petitions as those are the "emergency" ones. The others are presumably non-urgent.
Rifterlings - newbie-friendly swashbuckling corp ("weflyrifters" in-game channel). Join today! www.rifterlings.com

Accidentally The Whole Frigate (blog) - Learning how to pew pew, one loss at a time - www.thewholefrigate.com
Gallente Federation
#31 Posted: 2012.01.11 22:11
GM Spiral wrote:
Customer support has been in a bit of a rough spot following the holidays and we are working as hard as we can to get things under proper control again. Ten days is not a service level we wish to establish as normal and this has been brought to the attention of the Support Overmind.


The OP points out an unacceptably long waiting time for basic customer service, and your response is to make a vague joke? We're paying for a premium service, and you need to act like it.
#32 Posted: 2012.01.11 22:34
Zleon Leigh wrote:
I've never understood the stupidity of scheduling any kind of product release near a major calendar event, such as holidays and company fiscal year end. Winter lasts for several months. Either move the release to November or to February.

As far as the taking care of the gift backlog - put 'em at the bottom of the queue. Bugs are much more important.


Holidays and fiscal turnovers are Big Money in the business world -- holidays because everyone's looking for a gift and advertising is that much more effective, and quarterly turnover because that's when the financial reports are issued and investors decide where their money is going to go for the next quarter.

It's like 'sweeps week' in the television industry -- during one particular week each year, the Big Networks look at each of their shows and decide (based on the previous season's ratings and production costs) which ones get renewed and which ones get the axe.
I can't get rid of my darn signature!  Oh, wait....
#33 Posted: 2012.01.11 22:41  |  Edited by: Ranger 1
Jacob cirth wrote:
GM Spiral wrote:
Customer support has been in a bit of a rough spot following the holidays and we are working as hard as we can to get things under proper control again. Ten days is not a service level we wish to establish as normal and this has been brought to the attention of the Support Overmind.


The OP points out an unacceptably long waiting time for basic customer service, and your response is to make a vague joke? We're paying for a premium service, and you need to act like it.


I don't see an inappropriate joke being made in his statement. What part of his apology and explanation did you not get?

Common courtesy, can you spell it...
To carve a successful niche for yourself in EVE you need to be able to out sell, out produce, out fight,  out run, or out wit your competitors.
If you can do none of the above, your only option is to complain on the forums that somehow you are at a disadvantage using the exact same tool set as the rest of the player base.
#34 Posted: 2012.01.11 22:48
Ranger 1 wrote:
Jacob cirth wrote:
GM Spiral wrote:
Customer support has been in a bit of a rough spot following the holidays and we are working as hard as we can to get things under proper control again. Ten days is not a service level we wish to establish as normal and this has been brought to the attention of the Support Overmind.


The OP points out an unacceptably long waiting time for basic customer service, and your response is to make a vague joke? We're paying for a premium service, and you need to act like it.


I don't see an inappropriate joke being made in his statement. What part of his apology and explanation did you not get?

Common courtesy, can you spell it...


The comment about Support Overmind. But I think Jacob needs to lighten up or go back to Bella.
Caldari State
#35 Posted: 2012.01.12 05:49
It was no joke, they have no control! Have you not heard the 0\/3r|v|1zD is psych and can read you mind, and like a puppet control it.


YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to paint my space ship red, but I couldn't find enough goats. 
#36 Posted: 2012.01.12 08:21
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Been waiting almost a week on my last petition as well. Normally the GMs are pretty prompt about answering. They must be overloaded again.


You are lucky.
In May 2011 I opened a petition and it took 2 weeks to get the first response and 2 months before they told me to GTFO EvE.
Caldari State
#37 Posted: 2012.01.12 08:43
ITTigerClawIK wrote:
Back in my day we used to get a response to our petitions in under an hour.




God i feel old after saying that. :(




Managed to get a response to my ticket in 14 seconds with Funcom support on Age of Conana yesterday, problem was fixed in under 7 minutes... Beat that! Cool
#38 Posted: 2012.01.12 08:59
Belidos Goveko wrote:
Managed to get a response to my ticket in 14 seconds with Funcom support on Age of Conana yesterday, problem was fixed in under 7 minutes... Beat that! Cool


Funcom. Age of Conan. Support. Those words do not belong together in a sentence.
Gallente Federation
#39 Posted: 2012.01.12 09:23
You've already fixed the bug which has caused ALL my stuff to disapear.

But for me its now been 7 days since my petition..... There isnt very much I can do in Eve without my stuff, I could buy some stuff back... but would you refund the ISK I spent on buying stuff? Doubt it... will you compensate me for game time lost because of it too?... doubt it.

in my 7 years of playing eve... of playing any mmo for that matter, this is the most disgusting performance Ive ever witnessed.
SQUEE.
#40 Posted: 2012.01.12 09:41
The Snowman wrote:
You've already fixed the bug which has caused ALL my stuff to disapear.

But for me its now been 7 days since my petition..... There isnt very much I can do in Eve without my stuff, I could buy some stuff back... but would you refund the ISK I spent on buying stuff? Doubt it... will you compensate me for game time lost because of it too?... doubt it.

in my 7 years of playing eve... of playing any mmo for that matter, this is the most disgusting performance Ive ever witnessed.


Not sure if serious... If you are then your either the unluckiest person in eve or it sounds like your account got hacked from all the isk you were buying/pathetic password/account sharing (delete applicable), check your finished contracts, maybe they'll show something, or as I said before, CCP just hates you Lol
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
Forum Jump