Warfare & Tactics

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
 

Congratulations Minmatar Militia

Author
Did he say Jump
#21 - 2016-06-21 07:56:40 UTC  |  Edited by: James Clough
60 v 60 ?

In my dreams we had 60 people in fleet. During the whole saht defence I think our fleet leached 20 at one point and that's with 6/7 Alts.

Edit I'll link the br for saht when I get home

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2016-06-21 08:20:56 UTC
agharaster wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Congrats.

How many Gallente FW pilots did you have to kill to achieve that?

Big smile


Minnie militia is politically blue with our gallente brothers, at least The old role playing guards like The Hoplite and Uk.

o7

When I was a Gallente FW pilot, I was shot at many times by my Minmatar FW brethren. Still love you guys though...
Snuffed Out
#23 - 2016-06-21 08:36:58 UTC  |  Edited by: eddie valvetino
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
It is my pleasure to wake up today and see that Minmatar Militia have secured total control of all capturable systems in the Amarr/Minmatar Warzone for the first time in their history. Thirty two systems flipped in approx 48 hours takes some doing.

Only speaking personally, congratulations to all those involved, thank you to the Militias allies and friends across New Eden and GF to #NoMedal campaign and Amarr Mil pilots past and present.

If we can keep this thread positive that that would be another welcome surprise!

o7


Congrats

The Ex-Gal Fed General in me can't help but be happy about this... the "jaded vet" in me can't help but think the market is about to be floored with cheap Fleet Issue ships.

Either way, a big mile stone.

Now you are free to fit shiney spinning rims to ALL you ships and pay for corn rolls
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#24 - 2016-06-21 08:50:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Nameira Vanis-Tor
Aaron Raus wrote:
Kalo Askold wrote:
Nameira Vanis-Tor wrote:
It is my pleasure


Wait a minute...didn't you leave to join Pyre falcon to fight minmatar and left your corp in the dust...and you only came back 3 days ago after we were winning and close to completing the medal....Fishy.


Exactly. Nameira is just a usual traitor and I am very surprised Hoplite took him back. He does a lot of talks, but not that much walks. I do not think he should get a medal, cause he left militia, when they needed him most and joined the enemies.

About DnG leaving... Well, Amarr got their medal, casue a numerous minmatar FW corps left militia, situation is just the same now...


It's kind of polite to call someone out using your main and not some forum alt.

As I said to Kalo if you want to get into a popcorn discussion start a thread and use your main.
Did he say Jump
#25 - 2016-06-21 11:22:38 UTC
Heard anything back from ccp yet?

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#26 - 2016-06-21 11:57:30 UTC
James Clough wrote:
Heard anything back from ccp yet?


I'm not sure you can discuss communications from Devs on the forums for the same reasons you can't discuss communications from GMs?

They are aware of the situation certainly. Hopefully there will be some sort of formal communication soon as there are a bunch of anxious pilots who had expected a medal to magically appear which is not how it works.
Did he say Jump
#27 - 2016-06-21 12:52:36 UTC
Took about a month of us bitching on the forums for falcon to post saying that we should have just mailed him. GL because ccp obviously don't give a f**k about fw

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#28 - 2016-06-21 13:11:12 UTC
This thread needs more salt and generally Internet stupidity, I am here to save you all!

Your all cunts and should find the nearest fire, if there is non nearby act like a caveman and make one, then go ******* die in it.

I used to be relevant now I'm just some filthy casual with major commitment issues.

**** you.

**** CCP for giving less ***** about FW than you do about the menopause.

**** this.

**** that.

I had a dream once that little white girls and little black girls could pick cotton together free from predefined racial stereotypes of who I could enslave, they will all do my bidding regardless of colour, class or species. Rich black donkey, poor white kangaroo, comfortably Middle class Asian turtle. All shall kneel.

There can only be one true God and he is found down at a kebab shop at 3:55 am on a Sunday morning and he is in the form of Ahmed, ready to do his duty by exploiting the impossibly intoxicated westerner for all his worth in exchange for badly cooked mechanically reclaimed meat.

Drugs are bad mmk
Baby I was born this way
I have issues
Send help
The Revenant Order
#29 - 2016-06-21 13:18:02 UTC
James Clough wrote:
60 v 60 ?

In my dreams we had 60 people in fleet. During the whole saht defence I think our fleet leached 20 at one point and that's with 6/7 Alts.

Edit I'll link the br for saht when I get home


Ahaha you think min mil had 60 in our fleets? Na mate talking militia chats
Did he say Jump
#30 - 2016-06-21 13:21:25 UTC  |  Edited by: James Clough
Kalo Askold wrote:
James Clough wrote:
60 v 60 ?

In my dreams we had 60 people in fleet. During the whole saht defence I think our fleet leached 20 at one point and that's with 6/7 Alts.

Edit I'll link the br for saht when I get home


Ahaha you think min mil had 60 in our fleets? Na mate talking militia chats

Then you're even more wrong

Edit: it appears been baited

#GLITTER http://i.imgur.com/KXyHvqy.jpg

Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#31 - 2016-06-21 19:09:46 UTC
The medal has been awarded thanks for the speed CCP!
#32 - 2016-06-21 20:26:43 UTC
Ok - now I am gunna be a little salty. If you indeed already received your medal - then one of two things sorta bothers me.

1. When last Amarr captured the WZ we had to beg, plead and F******* steal to get it awarded, and were told "We don't have to give you the medal - its really a courtesy". In addition - it took quite awhile to receive (nothing crazy, but you know).

2. Is there a bias? Maybe there isn't, but when one group is seemingly treated in a different way from others then these perceptions become reality.

Maybe CCP learned from its last cluster of slow rewarding - and that this time it was done with "all due haste". Hopefully this is the case.

Message to CCP:

CCP needs to really think about the way it does or doesn't show intentionalism towards what players invest time in doing. I'll piggy back what others have said - CCP give FW some attention. We may not be the huge alliances and so forth - but its our piece of the sandbox and should be respected as such. Faction War maybe a niche, but its our niche and it deserves some consideration.

Surely this will fall on blind eyes - but had to say it.

Rov




#33 - 2016-06-21 21:29:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Crosi Wesdo
Rovain Sess wrote:
Ok - now I am gunna be a little salty. If you indeed already received your medal - then one of two things sorta bothers me.

1. When last Amarr captured the WZ we had to beg, plead and F******* steal to get it awarded, and were told "We don't have to give you the medal - its really a courtesy". In addition - it took quite awhile to receive (nothing crazy, but you know).

2. Is there a bias? Maybe there isn't, but when one group is seemingly treated in a different way from others then these perceptions become reality.

Maybe CCP learned from its last cluster of slow rewarding - and that this time it was done with "all due haste". Hopefully this is the case.

Message to CCP:

CCP needs to really think about the way it does or doesn't show intentionalism towards what players invest time in doing. I'll piggy back what others have said - CCP give FW some attention. We may not be the huge alliances and so forth - but its our piece of the sandbox and should be respected as such. Faction War maybe a niche, but its our niche and it deserves some consideration.

Surely this will fall on blind eyes - but had to say it.

Rov






Theres a lot of pilots in gal mil who were not around for our first full sweep of the warzone, but were there for the second.

They never got, and will never get a medal...

Its not bias, its just lazy.
Team Amarrica
#34 - 2016-06-21 23:36:31 UTC
Rovain Sess wrote:
Ok - now I am gunna be a little salty. If you indeed already received your medal - then one of two things sorta bothers me.

1. When last Amarr captured the WZ we had to beg, plead and F******* steal to get it awarded, and were told "We don't have to give you the medal - its really a courtesy". In addition - it took quite awhile to receive (nothing crazy, but you know).

2. Is there a bias? Maybe there isn't, but when one group is seemingly treated in a different way from others then these perceptions become reality.

Maybe CCP learned from its last cluster of slow rewarding - and that this time it was done with "all due haste". Hopefully this is the case.

Message to CCP:

CCP needs to really think about the way it does or doesn't show intentionalism towards what players invest time in doing. I'll piggy back what others have said - CCP give FW some attention. We may not be the huge alliances and so forth - but its our piece of the sandbox and should be respected as such. Faction War maybe a niche, but its our niche and it deserves some consideration.

Surely this will fall on blind eyes - but had to say it.

Rov





CCp have been biased since the beginning of the game. all the old players have seen it. whether they choose to accept it is up to them.

Anyways. Good job minmatars! been fun fighting in sahtogas.

Amarr Militia Representative - A jar of nitro

#35 - 2016-06-22 06:43:05 UTC
Rovain Sess wrote:
Ok - now I am gunna be a little salty. If you indeed already received your medal - then one of two things sorta bothers me.

1. When last Amarr captured the WZ we had to beg, plead and F******* steal to get it awarded, and were told "We don't have to give you the medal - its really a courtesy". In addition - it took quite awhile to receive (nothing crazy, but you know).

2. Is there a bias? Maybe there isn't, but when one group is seemingly treated in a different way from others then these perceptions become reality.

Maybe CCP learned from its last cluster of slow rewarding - and that this time it was done with "all due haste". Hopefully this is the case.

Message to CCP:

CCP needs to really think about the way it does or doesn't show intentionalism towards what players invest time in doing. I'll piggy back what others have said - CCP give FW some attention. We may not be the huge alliances and so forth - but its our piece of the sandbox and should be respected as such. Faction War maybe a niche, but its our niche and it deserves some consideration.

Surely this will fall on blind eyes - but had to say it.

Rov






+1 what he says, espacially the last part "Message to CCP". FW Needs some attention. There are more then a few player living in this game-area. Don't forget them.

Nevertheless: Thank you CCP for the Medal! Postman was on Speed, it seems ShockedBig smile

+250.000 Skillpunkte für neue Accounts mit meinem Link!  -->> Klick mich <<-- -- Minmatar FactionWar --

The Revenant Order
#36 - 2016-06-22 06:48:54 UTC
Yngvar ayShorn wrote:


+1 what he says, espacially the last part "Message to CCP". FW Needs some attention. There are more then a few player living in this game-area. Don't forget them.

Nevertheless: Thank you CCP for the Medal! Postman was on Speed, it seems ShockedBig smile


Low sec in general needs some love. More random low-low wormholes, better sites to make living out there much more valuable than highsec (not as much as sov null) and facwar needs to be curved down to in terms of how much money one can make. In one day by myself in a SB I farmed 600k LP

Yes I know incursions are good money makers but even I think those need to be nerfed as well. Money prints are bad for a game where everything that is worth purchasing needs to be made by a player.
Ushra'Khan
#37 - 2016-06-22 08:40:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Red Khalmer
Now here is my share of salt.

It seems like it was only awarded to 400 members of the militia and due to RL commitments right now I havent been able to play actively. So I havent been awarded a medal.

Was I apart of the final push? no. but I have fought actively in the warzone for 3 years and have fought with the Amarrians on a daily basis during that time. I have FC'd fleets and participated in all the sieges in the warzone. Farmer alts get the medal, while I dont. It just feels bad to not be awarded something I have fought for in such a long time.

TL;DR I just wish I got the medal.
Ushra'Khan
#38 - 2016-06-22 10:24:15 UTC
High five bois n girls, we finally did it. After several exhausting sieges the warzone literally exploded with our wrath spreading like a wildfire. We're sure not the fastest, but we're definetely the coolest - we showed the others how it's donePirate
MAXIMUM BROFIST to the few burning hearts who've witnessed the darkest times and stayed loyal to the cause until the day of triumph. Wear your stripes with pride!Cool

Rebel Yell, Hash, Bebop and all the cool people who supported us at some point, I'd take my hat off if there were any in EveLol Stay awesome, bros o7

Team Amarrica, Skunkworks, Terpene and all the amarrians who kept fighting until the end, gudfite! Looking forward to rek you againTwisted
Ushra'Khan
#39 - 2016-06-22 10:25:04 UTC
Dreaded Vengance wrote:
**** #nevergettingamedal

Well done, were there actual fights or was it due to DNG leaving the WZ?

To be more precise, DnG itself never actually was that big of a fighting power. Local Primary - yes, especially their korean wing - that was a toughie. But that's how wars are won - you break their spirit, they desert - you march into their home with little to no resistance. Of course, they'll be putting it as 'we got bored of no fites', 'you take it too serious', 'is only game' or even 'we have to return some videotapes'. When amarr got their medal, it wasn't any different.
Federation Uprising
#40 - 2016-06-22 13:11:10 UTC
Varrinox wrote:
This thread needs more salt and generally Internet stupidity, I am here to save you all!

Your all cunts and should find the nearest fire, if there is non nearby act like a caveman and make one, then go ******* die in it.

I used to be relevant now I'm just some filthy casual with major commitment issues.

**** you.

**** CCP for giving less ***** about FW than you do about the menopause.

**** this.

**** that.

I had a dream once that little white girls and little black girls could pick cotton together free from predefined racial stereotypes of who I could enslave, they will all do my bidding regardless of colour, class or species. Rich black donkey, poor white kangaroo, comfortably Middle class Asian turtle. All shall kneel.

There can only be one true God and he is found down at a kebab shop at 3:55 am on a Sunday morning and he is in the form of Ahmed, ready to do his duty by exploiting the impossibly intoxicated westerner for all his worth in exchange for badly cooked mechanically reclaimed meat.

Drugs are bad mmk
Baby I was born this way
I have issues
Send help


Good 'ol Varrinox, you're taking this well! Congrats minmil.
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
Forum Jump