The Amarr have more skin in the game.

(⌐■_■)

YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Won da thread, he did!
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM
#22 - 2016-11-17 23:04:41 UTC
Neadayan Drakhon wrote:
Gadget Helmsdottir wrote:
Caldari just need sterile, but functional, gunmetal grey.

This is why I want the Cold Iron skins for Caldari, a proper dark grey; or the Umbral skin (currently only for the Nyx) would work too, its darker.

These so far have been the best skins over all with one exception, the Khanid skins, which btw seem to be a combination of the Purity and Cold Iron skins to begin with to some extent.

But Khanid colors or Cold Iron for all ships would be my vote.

I have never been a Red/blue fan for ship colors and the green is meh as well. The seabeast skins look god awful to me. The rest of the half decent ones are way to expensive so it wasnt useful for me at all. If the case was that skins applied to a single ship but that is what you flew 90% of the time and you only flew ONE ship at once, think alts here and not one account at a time solely, then the price would justify itself to me more. Multiboxing large fleets, zoomed out anyway precludes a huge skin desire for me when the price is factored in.

I love the dark skins mostly because of the idea of a pirate ship coming swiftly out of the blackness, out of the sun, out of the clutter and attacking guns blazing before anyone knows its even there. To me that symbolizes what I think Eve is the best.

Have you heard anything I've said?

You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right?

That's right.

Had to end sometime.

2 PagesPrevious page12