Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
3 Pages123Next page
 

How dare you spam us, Holeysheet1

Author
#1 - 2016-11-29 18:55:14 UTC
Your tears were not requested, but we'll keep them anyway


My personal favourite:


Quote:
Null renting is normal but high sec is the nursery of eve and its to the point of humour and cruelty to new players trying the game.




All he needs is a Mackinaw and an anti-CODE slogan and he's good to go Roll


Chime in if you too have received this gem

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#2 - 2016-11-29 19:34:54 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Your tears were not requested, but we'll keep them anyway


My personal favourite:


Quote:
Null renting is normal but high sec is the nursery of eve and its to the point of humour and cruelty to new players trying the game.




All he needs is a Mackinaw and an anti-CODE slogan and he's good to go Roll


Chime in if you too have received this gem


I had a second to laugh or cry when I saw this mail. Cry as this was a sad lonely person trying to communicate with anyone who would listen. He loves the attention but fails to realise we don't give a damn. In fact I cannot be bothered to comment here any more. Zzz.
#3 - 2016-11-29 19:44:35 UTC
Zzz indeed


Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Legio De Mortem
#4 - 2016-11-29 20:31:19 UTC
I DIDNT GET IT??? I feel so unimportant now Cry

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

#5 - 2016-11-29 20:36:28 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
I DIDNT GET IT??? I feel so unimportant now Cry



Count yourself lucky - people are hitting 'reply all' Big smile

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

#6 - 2016-11-29 22:53:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Mortlake
That was a pretty epic breakdown.

Can't think of one passage that arouses me more than another.

It's a veritable smorgasbord of joy.

I'm spent, like a smoking custard cartridge.

Behold, the asteroid belt in which I mine my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#7 - 2016-11-29 22:56:09 UTC
And he's still claiming our non-stop drops on him last time didn't get to him.
Seems a stationhugger gets really mad when you take away his gameplay RollLol
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#8 - 2016-11-29 23:15:01 UTC
Luukje wrote:
And he's still claiming our non-stop drops on him last time didn't get to him.
Seems a stationhugger gets really mad when you take away his gameplay RollLol

I love a good troll. Especially the ones who forget we have dunked them already 5 times. Pretty special. We will be deccing him for entertainment and troll factor.

There is no game I can think of that produces such player experience.

Such lovely tears all salty.
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#9 - 2016-11-30 13:57:56 UTC
Am I the only one that's worried about Holey?
Knew him in the past and seemed solid guy, this mail comes across that the bloke could do with some help... There is trolling then there is mental breakdown.
Advent of Fate
#10 - 2016-11-30 15:15:46 UTC
I once told Holey he was bad at smacktalk.

I read the email. Then I read it again.

I always smacked with a little Will Ferrell and G. Carlin sprinkled in.

This was straight Belushi.

He may be better than I am at smacktalk.

I felt confused.
Fidelas Constans
#11 - 2016-11-30 21:43:24 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:

some self-aggrandising drivel
Holey wrote:
Null renting is normal but high sec is the nursery of eve and its to the point of humour and cruelty to new players trying the game.



Are you saying that you in fact really are the fat kids in the sandbox shaking down the babies for their candy.
What's the point of this post?

So much questions...

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Legio De Mortem
#12 - 2016-11-30 21:44:08 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Am I the only one that's worried about Holey?
Knew him in the past and seemed solid guy, this mail comes across that the bloke could do with some help... There is trolling then there is mental breakdown.

I've said this before in the forums and I'll say it again. If you are truly concerned about this the forums is not the way to go about equiring. That said I am not concerned about this for reasons

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Legio De Mortem
#13 - 2016-11-30 21:46:51 UTC
Danalee wrote:
Bumblefck wrote:

some self-aggrandising drivel
Holey wrote:
Null renting is normal but high sec is the nursery of eve and its to the point of humour and cruelty to new players trying the game.



Are you saying that you in fact really are the fat kids in the sandbox shaking down the babies for their candy.
What's the point of this post?

So much questions...

D.

Bear

You make it seem like being the fat bully kid is a bad thing? Sad

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

#14 - 2016-11-30 21:50:25 UTC
Danalee wrote:



So much questions...







*many





DP.

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Fidelas Constans
#15 - 2016-11-30 21:55:52 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:

You make it seem like being the fat bully kid is a bad thing? Sad


I'm - as always - neutral on the topic. I was just curious to find out the intentions of the op; What drove him to write it when he was clearly played like a badly tuned ukulele? Was he trying to boast about someone sending him a funny EVE-mail? Is that some grand feat nowadays? I really had to take sentance from said mail to bring at least some form of humor and quality to the quote.

Bah, I'm just bitter Holey didn't send me funny emails Oops

D.

Bear

Proud member of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Member and Juror of the Court of Crime and Punishment

#16 - 2016-11-30 21:58:48 UTC
It's a simple public service for those who may not have received this weird pile of salt. I left it there in the OP with (almost) no commentary :)

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

#17 - 2016-11-30 22:00:26 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
Am I the only one that's worried about Holey?
Knew him in the past and seemed solid guy, this mail comes across that the bloke could do with some help... There is trolling then there is mental breakdown.



Bless you Big smile

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Advent of Fate
#18 - 2016-11-30 22:39:47 UTC
I think he adds to the game and forum experience.

Seems like a decent guy when you talk to him and he smack talks in full Belushi. It's damn near art.

I wish we had 10 more hard core antagonists just like him. Can we have him unblocked?

Can we get more people trained to do this?


Vendetta Mercenary Group
#19 - 2016-11-30 23:58:24 UTC
I recently unlocked from a station shot at him so he docks up and goes on a rant about vmg. I go afk for family for 2 hours come back and he is still ranting in local. I scroll up as I thought he must have stopped at some point. Nope full rant just talking to himself.
#20 - 2016-12-01 05:24:28 UTC
Id just like to say that I made the hate list, and I literally have not logged on in over a year.

I really must have struck a nerve somewhere.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

3 Pages123Next page
Forum Jump