Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

RETURNING PLAYER - Looking for WH fun

Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2016-12-07 00:05:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Dawg Pounder
Hi all,

Coming back to Eve after a 7 month sabbatical and looking for a new challenge....

I've lived in 0.0 and W-space for most of my Eve time

Looking for:

UK/EU TZ
W-space PVE/PVP Corp/Alliance (can't handle nullsec politics anymore)
Laid back mature corp
RL comes first
Log on - blow stuff up (pve or pvp) - good laugh on comms - log off

***PLEASE STATE WH CLASS AND SIZE THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO WHEN RESPONDING***

What I'm not looking for:

Every time i log on - having to jump in a fleet!
PAPS
CTA's

What can I bring:

4 alts with a heavy diversity of combat and some indy skills (83 - 128m SP)

2 experienced carrier pilots
all can fly t3 ships
3 of the 4 are heavily combat focused
2 with perfect scanning skills
2 Black Ops pilots

Own 2 carriers (that i will leave where they are as it is too painful to move them anymore) and a BLOPS

Self sufficient and funded.....

Look forward to seeing whats around!

Thanks

Dawg!
EVIAN NATION
#2 - 2016-12-07 00:22:40 UTC
Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries

Alpah and Omega clones are welcome
Newbro and BitterVet friendly

We operate in Hisec, Nullsec and a wormhole. We are mainly an industrial corp, doing ratting mining PI building and a little PvP.
We try to have diffrent fleets up when ever possible.

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance,
More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great

Mature players from all over the world almost, we understand that rl comes first.
We let people do what they want as long as it is within corp policy and values.

Activity in both US and Eu timezones

You can join our public channel Evian Ind Recruitment so we can start to get to know each other
(mentioned you have been contacted, or contact Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed ingame)

Best Regards
Evian Industries
Spatial Instability
#3 - 2016-12-07 07:41:08 UTC
Hey Dawg... Jesus, I sound all gangsta and shizzle! Shocked

Anyhow down to business.

Please check out Binary Adaption.

We are currently in a C2 hole with a C4 Static, which means we always have access to a C4. And if we don't like the C4 that we have, or if it's dry of what we are looking for, well we can just go ahead and roll it and get a fresh one.

We are laid back, mature and have a good core group that we would like to expand on. We have big goals and are well within the confines to make them happen. We understand that RL comes first (I have a 70+ hour a week job).

We focus mainly on smaller gang PvP upto 10 pilots but are looking to grow so that we can take on some of the bigger lower class groups.

Anyhow, feel free to swing by the public channel and let them know I sent you. Alternatively, mail me in game with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Stay classy.

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

#4 - 2016-12-07 12:15:34 UTC
Hey Dawg,

I'm the CEO of The House of Asterion.

We live in a C4 Black hole with a C3 and C4 static. With our active pilots we have almost always 20+ systems scanned to all types of WH's and K-Space. High secs for shopping and camping, NS and LS for roaming and scaring the **** out of locals :)

I'm very proud when I look at the activity in our corp. Most persons really like to play together and help eachother out. Next to the regular discussions about fittings, we're busy finetuning doctrines for several types of defense and attack fleets.

With your skills you would be very welcome, I look forward flying with you!

What can we offer?
Pirate A new place to call home!
Pirate Support with logistics if needed (we have a few neutral DST/Orca/Charon alts)
Pirate Manufacturing in the wormhole
Pirate Good PI possibilities
Pirate Shared Corporation goals, more fun when working towards something together
Pirate Corp buy back program: 90% for Jita buy price
Pirate Daily fleets for PVP, Ratting and Ore & Gas mining!

What are we looking for?
Pirate Active teamplayers. Not only followers, but also people that like to take the lead!
Pirate Working headset/mic and able to join our DISCORD server when in a fleet
Pirate Good skills in scanning, scouting and combat. At least 15M SP
Pirate Can fly T3 Destroyers & Cruisers
Pirate Able to speak English

Feel free to join our recruitment channel: thoa-recruit
Or send me a pm!

Hope to see you guys soon!

Fly safe o7

Meneer Wolf
The House of Asterion
It Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake
#5 - 2016-12-07 15:57:12 UTC
Hey Dawg!

I'm a recruiter for Mass Collapse, a pvp corp living in a c4 with a c5/c4 static.
We are an EU corp with primarily tea drinkers and vikings.

We have a very active memberbase with a constant acitivity from 17 to 23-24 UK time. Our primary activity is pvp and we are always on the hunt for a new fight. If you were to join us you would pvp on a daily basis with the same pilots and fcs. An average evening we have somewhere between 10 and 20 pilots online.

We record most of our fights and put together a compilation in the end of the month, here's the two latest months if you have a few minutes to spare:
Oktober - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUMQR0AAjZI
November - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VqgRylfS1A

Join our public channel "SSAM Public" to have a chat with us.

Cheers!
Ulf
#6 - 2016-12-07 17:09:41 UTC
Wormhole space, PVP, chill times? I think we might just be a good match for ya.

We are Biomass Party, a C4 WH PVP corp with c3 and c5 statics which help us find and make content all day every day. We have a broad player base with people on generally any time during the day, and we're always looking for more to join our fun.

Before I get too in depth, here's a bit of info on us so you can help make your call:

Our corporation killboard
What our WH chains usually look like

As you see, we're a corp full of content creators and good time makers. We hunt throughout all of eve, from null, to low, and occasionally highsec when the time calls for it :P.

We also have well doctrinized ways of making isk, and teaching you how to make up to about 200-250 mil isk/hr per character in a relaxing and mostly stress free way.

We have a couple good, solid, experienced, FCs with plenty of combat experience and the ability to lead us into fights in order to get those dank WH kills.

Also, we're routinely involved with Spectre Fleet (If you're not familiar with it, look here which is a not purple shoot it -NPSI- roaming fleet) as I am a fairly active junior FC.

In more detail, this is what we have to offer:

1) A relaxed, multi-timezone community. We have players from across the globe, and generally have at least 1 person on most times of the day. We have fun, shoot the ****, chat and talk on our discord server. Our corp consists of a lot of people in there 20s and 30s from all areas of life and experience (military and law enforcement, to students and IT people).

2) We offer connections to c5 and c3 space, which provide excellent avenues for both making and killing isk. As a solo pilot, in c3 space, you can easily make 100 mil isk/hr running sites, upto about 150 mil isk/hr if you're experienced at it. In c5 space, you can solo sites if you have very good skills and make 250 mil isk/hr, or if you can multibox and run your own team, you can make upwards of 600 mil isk/hr.

3) With our c5 connections we also have a solid chance for WH pvp, as we're likely to run into most major WH corps/alliances, and are able to map out huge chains due to the c5 highway. With our c3 connections, we have a guaranteed connection to kspace, be it null, low or high and can roll holes until we find exactly what we need. Wanna kill some nullsec pubbies? We can do that. Need to make a trip to amarr so you can pick up 100 prostitutes, we will gladly support you on that endeavour.

Adding to this: in the last 2 weeks of WH activities we have run into: Hotline K162, Wormbro, POS Party, The Last Chancers, Catastrophic Overview Failure, Mass Industries, OpSec, The Devils' Rejects, Lazerhawks, La Division Bleue... and many more smaller WH entities.

4) We are a driven and fun bunch of individuals, nobody sits around here doing nothing waiting for things to happen. We all scan, transport, fight, scout, whatever needs to be done, and we encourage that kind of attitude, as in J-space, content is yours for the making.

5) We have friends and contacts all throughout new eden, which gives us access to content from Amarr to ZID-LE.

6) We are small, and a tight knit community, and even though we're a new kid on the block, we're not afraid to step up to anything and anyone coming at us.

7) Multiple quality FCs to lead fights and destroy our opponents.

8) Broad timezone base with some level of activity from as early as 1000 EVE all the way to like 0600 eve, almost EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK.

This is what we ask for:

1) Someone who is reasonably mature (but not a stick in the mud, this is a game, games are fun), and enjoys playing eve in a few different roles.

2) Preferably someone who has some PVP and wormhole experience, but it's not a big deal if you don't have it, as we can train you.

3) Someone who wants to be part of a community to make this game more fun for everyone involved.

4) Specialized skills never hurt either (scanning, production, logistics, capital pilots etc).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and no matter what you choose, have fun in eve.

TL;DR Hi, My name is Jonn Duune, I have an awesome corp, we have fun and kill feces (silly swearing filter). I think you should join.

My name is Jonn Duune, and I wholeheartedly support the message posted above.

Goonswarm Federation
#7 - 2016-12-07 20:09:59 UTC
Not found a corp yet hit me up in game

C4 - C5 / C2 statis

Penguin Mafia.
#8 - 2016-12-07 20:12:29 UTC
If you haven't found a corp yet,we could talk

We're living in c2 with c3 static.
Caldari State
#9 - 2016-12-07 22:14:49 UTC
Still looking at options and open to further offers....
Mordus Angels
#10 - 2016-12-08 11:11:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Franklin Rocklard
Hello Dawg Pounder!

We have just expanded out from hi-sec to C1 WH space with a Low-Sec static and are looking for pilots to help popularize it and expand our communities down there!

Rapidly growing, we currently have a lot of people online where we have a good laugh and enjoy the game and all its glory.

There are loads of opportunities in our corp and you will have access to over hundreds of BPO's that are available for you to use freely for yourself or for corporation activities if you are interested in industry.

To extend our social needs and to keep forming bonds in New Eden, we contact via Discord which enables us to keep up to date on what is going on within the corp and allow us to form those closer bonds that we all enjoy.

Feel free to check out our corp add below and message me in-game if you still have some questions!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=503148&find=unread

Fly Safe o7
Franklin Rocklard.
Caldari State
#11 - 2016-12-08 22:47:01 UTC
Still looking at options whilst i work out where all my stuff is!!
#12 - 2016-12-09 07:17:20 UTC
Hi Dawg,

Sent you an in-game mail.

Cheers,
Stark
Caldari State
#13 - 2016-12-12 21:28:10 UTC
Still looking....