Crime & Punishment

 
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#741 - 2016-12-12 13:51:00 UTC
Amak Boma wrote:
i have one enemy that need to be silenced. contact me in game asap.


I like posts like these Twisted
Legio De Mortem
#742 - 2016-12-12 14:40:58 UTC
Amak Boma wrote:
i have one enemy that need to be silenced. contact me in game asap.

Please post story ASAP Big smile

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#743 - 2016-12-13 10:33:15 UTC
We are accepting citadel protection and attacking contracts.

#744 - 2016-12-13 13:59:16 UTC
When you say 'citadel' you include the new Engineering Complexes I take it?

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#745 - 2016-12-13 18:09:42 UTC
Mike Adoulin wrote:
When you say 'citadel' you include the new Engineering Complexes I take it?

Yes. Contact me or Khromius in game.
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#746 - 2016-12-15 09:15:55 UTC
Taking final bookings for 2016!
Legio De Mortem
#747 - 2016-12-15 20:58:41 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Taking final bookings for 2016!

Table for 4 please. Booth if one is available

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#748 - 2016-12-16 07:01:23 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Taking final bookings for 2016!

Table for 4 please. Booth if one is available

Lol. You can hire a booth ...who will be sitting at your table?

Legio De Mortem
#749 - 2016-12-16 09:17:20 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Taking final bookings for 2016!

Table for 4 please. Booth if one is available

Lol. You can hire a booth ...who will be sitting at your table?


Well being a xmas/new years party and all it should be close friends or even family. Hmm I'll get back to you on that one

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Max Trix favourite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#750 - 2016-12-18 01:04:11 UTC
2017 is going to be even better than this year. We are even more motivate to smash your enemies than ever before.

Hire us. Bottom line is we are good at what we do. Happy xmas batches
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#751 - 2016-12-19 10:39:15 UTC
Taking citadel book8ngs for the Xmas period. Get your wars in now and give your enemies a present.
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#752 - 2016-12-19 23:58:34 UTC
We are doing Christmas specials. Order your turkey with VMG and it comes stuffed with cookies and tears.


Need someone assassinating this xmas eve in high sec. Hire a vmg personal hunter.
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#753 - 2016-12-21 13:35:44 UTC
Back to the top where we belong. ⚔⚔⚔
Caldari State
#754 - 2016-12-22 01:55:17 UTC
I need a Raitaru destroyed in High Sec. I assume defense fleet will be minimal, and of course I would help in this task. Quote?
The Marmite Collective
#755 - 2016-12-22 14:45:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Here you go. I quoted your reply Big smile
Neauticky Norawndree wrote:
I need a Raitaru destroyed in High Sec. I assume defense fleet will be minimal, and of course I would help in this task. Quote?

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

RvB - RED Federation
#756 - 2016-12-22 19:56:04 UTC
So some guy is trying to start a fundraiser, to get a freighter he lost to you reimbursed by the community...either a troll or a genuine, very rare breed of special.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=505098&find=unread

This sounds like quite the story if it's true- care to share it here?

Oh, and feel free to rip his money begging thread apart while I get myself some popcorn and enjoy the show.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#757 - 2016-12-22 20:12:13 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
So some guy is trying to start a fundraiser, to get a freighter he lost to you reimbursed by the community...either a troll or a genuine, very rare breed of special.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=505098&find=unread

This sounds like quite the story if it's true- care to share it here?

Oh, and feel free to rip his money begging thread apart while I get myself some popcorn and enjoy the show.


Very rare breed of special. Our 30 min convo was a mix between darwin/special needs department. It went from desperation to hope to capslock rage.
RvB - RED Federation
#758 - 2016-12-22 20:23:24 UTC
Luukje wrote:
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
So some guy is trying to start a fundraiser, to get a freighter he lost to you reimbursed by the community...either a troll or a genuine, very rare breed of special.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=505098&find=unread

This sounds like quite the story if it's true- care to share it here?

Oh, and feel free to rip his money begging thread apart while I get myself some popcorn and enjoy the show.


Very rare breed of special. Our 30 min convo was a mix between darwin/special needs department. It went from desperation to hope to capslock rage.


Big smile

I'm almost tempted to give him a loan, just for the fun of collecting the interest ...but then again, what good is a guy who flies a freighter in a trade hub during an active wardec and who didn't amass more than 10B in 7 years of exclusive carebearing...

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#759 - 2016-12-22 20:26:19 UTC  |  Edited by: gnshadowninja
Aaron Alckschild wrote:
I am making this post to request investors to make loans to raise 10 billion isk in capital. The main reason is that I recently got hit by a gang of pirates and lost 6.7 billion; 2.6 billion in a cash ransom that was not done, a Charon, and 3 billion in cargo. These people wardecked my corp and waited for me in the system. They do this on a daily basis targeting many people.

There is no kill report because they simply took my ship. The head pirate convinced me to get out of my ship after paying the ransom cash and that he would only take 2 billion in materials from the cargohold and that he would return the rest. Nothing was given back and in fact they have not ended the wardeck. If you go to my EVE character sheet and look under employment and check the active wars of my previous corp you will see their info under active wars, if they have not ended it by now, which I doubt. The name of this alliance is Vendetta Mercenary Group. They have a war history of over 8,000 wars and have 130 active wars, so robbing people like me is their bread and butter.


Dear Mr Aaron Alckschild,

First I would like to say thank you for your feedback.
After a investigating your complaint we can assure that this is not the way we operate our business and see very little truth to backup your allegations against our peaceful carebear alliance.

I am unaware of any 'Head Pirate' in our ranks that would ask you to leave your ship unattended in space as this would be nearly as silly as leaving your vehicle unattended with the keys in it.
If you have anymore information about this Head Pirate we can lock him in our dungeon as punishment.

My team take customer satisfaction very seriously & I am disappointed that we appear to have failed on this occasion. If you have brought this situation to our attention before leaving a review we could have pointed and laughed, I mean resolved this in a peaceful manner.

We wish you luck with your future investments

Regards,

Mr Shadow
Vendetta Mercenary Group
#760 - 2016-12-24 01:29:05 UTC
Happy Christmas to all our customers . Have a festive one on and blow lots of stuff up.
Forum Jump