5b B/O.
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2016-12-29 01:58:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Bazaar Broker
7bil
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-12-29 05:58:54 UTC
Bazaar Broker wrote:
7bil

Accepted. Mail Jesus Yvormes your account info and send the 7 billion isk and will start the transfer tomorrow morning as I have to wait for some IRL money to be moved into my bank account.
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2016-12-29 06:06:54 UTC
Jesus Yvormes wrote:
Bazaar Broker wrote:
7bil

Accepted. Mail Jesus Yvormes your account info and send the 7 billion isk and will start the transfer tomorrow morning as I have to wait for some IRL money to be moved into my bank account.

Currently on vacation, will send isk and info as soon as I'm home.
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2016-12-29 06:13:06 UTC
Bazaar Broker wrote:
Jesus Yvormes wrote:
Bazaar Broker wrote:
7bil

Currently on vacation, will send isk and info as soon as I'm home.

How long are you on vacation for?
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2016-12-29 06:41:15 UTC
I'll be home sometime in the next 48 hours.
#10 - 2016-12-29 19:11:54 UTC  |  Edited by: TxivYawg1
Bazaar Broker wrote:

another one of his alt trying to bump and dump. dont' fall for it, this toon is not worth 7bil!!!!

Bazaar Broker - based on your name, i guess you buy character for a profit. however, at 7bil for this character, you will lose a lot of isk. let me explain in terms of math. the character has 10.8mil SP. you can only get 11 injectors out of it. At the current market price, you can profit about 390mil from each injector. 390mil * 11 will only net you about 4.3bil ISK, losing you about 2.7bil ISK.

With all that said, I've concluded that Bazaar Broker is the owner of the character being sold here. She just want to bump and dump it Lol
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2016-12-29 19:28:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Bazaar Broker
I'm actually not, and I don't buy and sell for profit. It's worth 7 to me because of the skills it has injected. I've never bought and sold for profit, I had a hunting service years ago and decided to use this account to do all my Bazaar busines's with.
#12 - 2016-12-29 20:29:28 UTC
Bazaar Broker wrote:
I'm actually not, and I don't buy and sell for profit. It's worth 7 to me because of the skills it has injected. I've never bought and sold for profit, I had a hunting service years ago and decided to use this account to do all my Bazaar busines's with.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&search=Bazaar%20Broker&forumID=277

plenty of buy/sell threads of yours..
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2016-12-29 20:30:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Bazaar Broker
I've kept all the characters I've bought except 1 that I resold to you. Find the thread where I bought this character :D, it doesn't exist. Just like any other purchase, if something better comes along before I'm home I'll buy that instead, if I do some more mathave and decide it isnt worth 7, I'll keep waiting on something else.
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2016-12-29 20:32:36 UTC
Ladies ladies there is enough of me to go around :)
#15 - 2016-12-29 22:23:29 UTC
I guess some people don't see value where others do, and because they assume that all characters have to be sold for their own idealistic values, then they accuse the buyers of being "alts".

CCP could guarantee that Jesus Yvorms, Bazaar Broker, and Myself are not alts.

My offer of 6.75b still stands should Bazaar Broker's offer be retracted.

I've done the math, and the 10.8m SP that im buying isn't being bought for what value I can extract from the character, as the Seller of this character has already taken into account the costs and profits, and wouldn't be giving away free isk to other people.

So when you buy a character, you're going to lose isk no matter what.

TxivYawg1 wrote:
Bazaar Broker wrote:

another one of his alt trying to bump and dump. dont' fall for it, this toon is not worth 7bil!!!!

Bazaar Broker - based on your name, i guess you buy character for a profit. however, at 7bil for this character, you will lose a lot of isk. let me explain in terms of math. the character has 10.8mil SP. you can only get 11 injectors out of it. At the current market price, you can profit about 390mil from each injector. 390mil * 11 will only net you about 4.3bil ISK, losing you about 2.7bil ISK.

With all that said, I've concluded that Bazaar Broker is the owner of the character being sold here. She just want to bump and dump it Lol

This is the Character Bazaar after all, the only time deals are FINAL is when the transfers have been started. The Buyers can retract bids any time and the sellers can cancel their sales.

If anyone offers to bid more than 7b, that will be because they see value in the character, and to get 10.8m SP injected into your head. Costs 15b, so someone may see that as a reasoning alone for buying the character at 10.8m for more than 7b.

Thank you for your One Sided input and allow me to make an alternative statement in response.

Since I'm actually a BIDDER on this Thread and not some Troll, I restate my bid one more time. 6.75b is my bid which stands should everyone else retract their bids.
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2016-12-31 02:05:52 UTC
Bazaar Broker wrote:

You home?
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2016-12-31 02:11:04 UTC
Jesus Yvormes wrote:
Bazaar Broker wrote:

You home?

Not yet, and I'm waiting on several responses that would lead me to retract my offer here, so if you want to accept another offer don't hesitate. 6.75 is a very reasonable price.
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2016-12-31 06:16:54 UTC
How long do you think its gonna be till you figure out whether you are going to buy the character or not? :D
#19 - 2016-12-31 21:47:45 UTC
I have removed an off-topic post and replies quoting it.

Quote:
27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

#20 - 2016-12-31 21:48:38 UTC
Please review our rules and guidelines on bumping threads:
Quote:
8. You may only bump threads ONCE Per day. Date is determined by the date on the forum, not the date where you live.

Quote:
25. This forum is for buying and selling of characters, you may reply to the threads with bids or questions regarding the character/s. All other posts are off topic and will be removed. Posts of this nature will be counted as your daily bump.

Rule Reminder: Comments and Bumping

Your thread has been locked for 24 hours to compensate.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

2 Pages12Next page