Intergalactic Summit

Announcement: Citadel Grand Temple to the Red God Now Operational

Author
#61 - 2017-01-04 17:42:08 UTC
Eh. Capsuleers may be immortal, but as I look around at my peers, the vast majority of the 1st Generation are naught but dust and memory.

The backwards, the foolish, the unprofitable. They do eventually fade away. Sometimes it takes a bit of stomping though.

Cardinal Graelyn

Resident Lecturer - Royal Amarr Institute

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Goonswarm Federation
#62 - 2017-01-04 18:15:57 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The followers of Naupliusism martyred this past week cry out for vengeance. And when PIE and SFRIM and Ayallah and Sammie and Jev and Sinjin and Vlad stand before a holy and righteous God at the Judgement, they shall have it, for on that day God will only laugh as the sefrim carry you all down to Hell.

Yer asking t'get smacked again, aincha?
Mercenary Coalition
#63 - 2017-01-04 18:25:45 UTC
Graelyn wrote:
Eh. Capsuleers may be immortal, but as I look around at my peers, the vast majority of the 1st Generation are naught but dust and memory.

The backwards, the foolish, the unprofitable. They do eventually fade away. Sometimes it takes a bit of stomping though.

Given your own Revenant status, is it not a tad early to dismiss the first generation just yet?
#64 - 2017-01-04 21:15:31 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Graelyn wrote:

Given your own Revenant status, is it not a tad early to dismiss the first generation just yet?

Maybe, but so far the indications are that our alleged immortality is more a temporary job perk than the shores of eternity.

Cardinal Graelyn is still with us. How many others aren't?
Arataka Research Consortium
#65 - 2017-01-04 22:25:58 UTC
Even if Capsuleer losses to cloning errors amount to a rounding error, over a sufficiently long period it will create an effective lifespan. This might be in the hundreds, thousands, or perhaps even tens of thousands of years-- but it remains a lifespan.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Haighare Pirates
#66 - 2017-01-04 22:29:27 UTC
Today I learned that Naupliusism is a thing.
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#67 - 2017-01-04 22:50:44 UTC
Yarosara Ruil wrote:

My condolences!
#68 - 2017-01-04 23:55:27 UTC
Yarosara Ruil wrote:

Is there such a thing as Guristiafarianism?

Asking for a friend.

Pirate

“Where must we go...we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves?”

Goonswarm Federation
#69 - 2017-01-05 03:08:17 UTC
Sinti Vailatti wrote:
Is there such a thing as Guristiafarianism?

Yes, but it requires Pithum X-Type Large Collanders.
Deepwater Hooligans
#70 - 2017-01-05 04:51:47 UTC
Nauplius wrote:
The followers of Naupliusism martyred this past week cry out for vengeance. And when PIE and SFRIM and Ayallah and Sammie and Jev and Sinjin and Vlad stand before a holy and righteous God at the Judgement, they shall have it, for on that day God will only laugh as the sefrim carry you all down to Hell.

I don't hate you. I tried, but I don't.
I pity you.
Caldari State
#71 - 2017-01-05 09:38:42 UTC
Shouldn't it be already changed to "Citadel Grand Temple to the Red God Now Not Operational"?

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Sani-Sabik
#72 - 2017-01-05 15:09:46 UTC
I am informed, that the destruction of the Temple, allowed demons to escape, and rampage throughout Ammatar space.

I can confirm however, that no demons escaped while I was looking. Though I stopped looking about 10 minutes before the ultimate destruction of the Temple, to allow my people to withdraw.

So, since the demons escape when I'm not looking, then truly, the price of peace is Eternal Vigilance.

However, if any demons are spotted, please write to the Kaztropolis Imperial Dæmonology Institute, 15 Kazzzi Plaza, Kaztropolis, Kaztropol, and include the location of sighting, date, and what kind of demon was seen.

Doctor V. Valate, Professor of Archaeology at Kaztropolis Imperial University.

Gallente Federation
#73 - 2017-01-05 15:48:48 UTC
Valerie Valate wrote:
I am informed, that the destruction of the Temple, allowed demons to escape, and rampage throughout Ammatar space.

I can confirm however, that no demons escaped while I was looking. Though I stopped looking about 10 minutes before the ultimate destruction of the Temple, to allow my people to withdraw.

So, since the demons escape when I'm not looking, then truly, the price of peace is Eternal Vigilance.

However, if any demons are spotted, please write to the Kaztropolis Imperial Dæmonology Institute, 15 Kazzzi Plaza, Kaztropolis, Kaztropol, and include the location of sighting, date, and what kind of demon was seen.

You might want to provide instructions on how one may identify a demon.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Goonswarm Federation
#74 - 2017-01-05 16:19:12 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

They're clever. They disguise themselves as fedo.
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#75 - 2017-01-05 16:27:30 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

They're clever. They disguise themselves as fedo.

Furriers. Don't forget the furriers. Those are Greater Demons.

"At the end of it all, we have only what we've left in our wake to be remembered by." -Kyoko Ishikari, YC 95 - YC 117

#76 - 2017-01-05 16:40:34 UTC
Saya Ishikari wrote:
Furriers. Don't forget the furriers. Those are Greater Demons.

Considering what they do to my strawberry patches, i don't disagree!
#77 - 2017-01-05 16:42:22 UTC
The only demons I've met live in the human mind.
Goonswarm Federation
#78 - 2017-01-05 16:53:43 UTC
Persephone Alleile wrote:
The only demons I've met live in the human mind.

THERE ARE FEDOS TAKING OVER YOUR MIND?!?!?!!?!?
#79 - 2017-01-05 17:16:22 UTC
I've got my personal fedos under control.
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#80 - 2017-01-05 17:26:03 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
THERE ARE FEDOS TAKING OVER YOUR MIND?!?!?!!?!?

They're probably just there to eat all the garbage.

Bullets have a beauty and I don't know why.