EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

objectively work ССР

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-01-11 05:49:40 UTC
Good day!
for many years in the game, came to believe that all games (developers, technical support, master play) every year, the longer the game, the less respect for the players and people in general.
The first case that I was disappointed in this game ..
3-5 played using windows (character) (2010) is one account high level charged with (allegedly) use the autopilot, although by all accounts he played not once.
The rules were to block all of the accounts
For the second time in the game ((after the long vacation (3 years)) was charged in the transfer account to third parties.
The character has appeared in other corporations, pay, who was playing ...
I will in support of this fact ...
He tried to return to their own hands their own expense through the old mailing list on how to reset your account by mail.
Returned-turned, I changed the mail, made a double authorization.
I proved that the account has been stolen through a phishing site by mail by sending allegedly CCP, ..
and then I showed the right at his own expense and gave the last Chinese warning from playing around 15 days ...
blocked the accused to use modifiers gameplay ...
And this time, playing the 3 windows (accounts), one of the accounts of these 85 million skill points (for blocking) and the rest for 3-5 thousand skill points not touched, ....
there are people who even can confirm that I have played multiple accounts (his) time.
Written petition addressed, in the hope that not all people in the CCP quite so bad.
But here, it's disappointing.
Or who do not need players with their problems do not respect our pilots brother.
Who does not want a whole razbiratsya problems are seething in humans.
That process goes on violations that would break the game, knowing that the technical support work in a slipshod manner, as we say yes throw tear off.
on the basis of the overall impression of who controls the game? what technical preparation? How loyal support that every time signed (best wishes).
Is generally adequate respect for people who do not want and not eager to help people with problems associated with the game.
Or can decide only those questions to which the answer is easy, without delving into the complex technical issues.
Or is it easier to block the account from which you do not want to strain your brain and busy?
Why, when you play several accounts banyat high level account. rather than those who are not worth anything.
Since the gameplay comes from one computer, one customer, one launcher and 2-5 accounts to start (online) ...
There is one lock but not all windows, and it is that in which so much effort invested and nerves and money-the money that you get paid, feed their families, which we will pay for the game.
And the most important part, as I understand, to write a petition for such a character asking razobratsya generally ignored or blocked without trial ...
It seems that the developers do not want to mess with it, maybe it should be proved technically (and prove technically unable as I understand from their own experience and statement of other players) ...
and maybe even a varriant became somebody misplaced (interaction with major alliances) (who wrote the complaint, that when it may hurt than revenge and enjoys knowing that razbiratsya or who will not (true or anyone now not necessary))
I write -because boiling.
He wanted to know the technical level, and whether there are more people able to respond adequately understanding in the subject matter, rather than ignoring the dull as it often was to happen.
I understand that you can for the block of statements, but this is my opinion and the right to receive an answer vyskazatsya and how people play your game (because you have the right but do not forget that we are all people, and respect the need lyubogo_ not all measured rules)
Sorry for my bad english
best regards ...
I hope I will see a response from the competent person, and not about ignoring my appeal.
#2 - 2017-01-11 05:51:10 UTC
I love google translate...

Just another forum alt...

Ahoy to GM Archduke...

Caldari State
#3 - 2017-01-11 05:57:27 UTC
Atomic Zed wrote:
I love google translate...

......Google translator is not wrong
Caldari State
#4 - 2017-01-11 05:57:42 UTC
Let this be a warning.

Never use skill injectors. They muddle your brain.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

#5 - 2017-01-11 06:08:39 UTC  |  Edited by: morion
TL DR: the petition is in the round file cabinet ?

dis B god engresh samich i kan get and relegate my mind into

In B4 Lock
Caldari State
#6 - 2017-01-11 06:31:44 UTC
morion wrote:
TL DR: the petition is in the round file cabinet ?

dis B god engresh samich i kan get and relegate my mind into

In B4 Lock

...22 petition with the request to understand, if you about it
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2017-01-11 06:41:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Jita Market Bot
Just be patient.
CCP is probably working on it.
Patience is a virtue, like greed and such Smile
Caldari State
#8 - 2017-01-11 06:48:06 UTC
Jita Market Bot wrote:
Just be patient.
CCP is probably working on it.
Patience is a virtue, like greed an such Smile

...........I can understand, but one full of ignoring the problem.
Greed is no vice,
and a lot of patience if it gives good results.
endured since 2008 ...
and I wrote just now to the forum (message on the forum is not about to ignore, but can remove and block)
#9 - 2017-01-11 06:53:42 UTC
#10 - 2017-01-11 07:56:42 UTC
CODE.
#11 - 2017-01-11 08:51:13 UTC
Hello OP

In the interest of making it easier for you to read my answer I tried to match your style and translated it from english to russian to german and then back to english again. I hope that helps:

Maybe you do not have the money or use RMT exploits to make your autopilot to zero skew
#12 - 2017-01-11 13:24:03 UTC
Quote:
11. Discussion of warnings and bans is prohibited.

Such matters shall remain private between CCP and the involved user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through email or private messaging. CCP respect the right of our players to privacy and as such you are not permitted to publicize private correspondence (including support ticket responses and emails) received from any member of CCP staff.

You will find no help here. Please use the support ticket system.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.