EVE Technology Lab

Evanova for Android - Revamped

Author
#1 - 2017-01-06 22:42:13 UTC
I have revamped Evanova and added SSO login among many things.

Get it here

What is Evanova?

It is the most feature-full Android app for Eve Online and the only one allowing you to view your corporations. It is very well known for having a crappy fitting tool but a lot of nice stuff. Also, it's pretty IMO but I may be biased.

Of note

* You can now add accounts using SSO. While it has its limitations, this allows for importing your in-game fittings. A combination of API Key and SSO should produce the best results.

* The dashboard has been replaced with a drawer and a more informative screen. I hope you'll enjoy it.

* Major improvements in the fitting tool. ~~I hate the damn fitting tool.~~

* Most of the code has been re-written and legacy code is mostly gone (Not A Joke - TM). That's why it took so long but that now allows for fixing issues quicker and add better features.

Next

* Please report the inevitable issues if you can. There will be another update next week after the patch which should iron out some broken stuff.

* There are ways you can contribute to Evanova. Let me know if you're interested in some grunt work.

Thanks for reading and hit me with your worse comments!

evanova.mobile@gmail.com

Evanova - The Android App for Eve Online

Integritas Constans
#2 - 2017-01-08 16:48:31 UTC
Hi and thanks for the work. I did prefer the old dashboard, but perhaps after mucking with the new screens I'll like it better.
I can't see the ISK total on the Capsuleer list any more, since I do a lot of trading this is a loss. Also, all the transactions and journal entries don't download any longer for me, which is really one of the main reasons I use Evanova.

I'm in IT, so understand there are always 'inevitable issues' after a big update. Good job aside from the issues I mentioned.

Hello, worlds!

#3 - 2017-01-10 06:42:21 UTC
Looks good, would love it if you added an interface for sending eve mails. As far as I know the only tool that has that is the Eve Portal by CCP and that is only on Android 5.0 + so there are a lot of people who are still probably looking for an app that works on 4.

Test Alliance Please Ignore
#4 - 2017-01-11 16:36:20 UTC
Using the new version and I quite like it.

One thing I notice is that in assets for a corporation the locations show only as numbers. Asset locations for capsuleers show as proper station names.

Cheers C.

@Caerfinon - Twitter