Intergalactic Summit

4 Pages123Next pageLast page

Press Release: Pandemic Horde

Author
Pandemic Horde
#1 - 2017-01-11 20:12:31 UTC
Press Release:

Begin Transmission:

Greetings pilots and people of New Eden.

As you may have noticed, Pandemic Horde has begun a major operation in Caldari HiSec.

It recently came to our attention that certain markets in and around Jita were exhibiting less an honest trade dealings. These corporations were not just taking advantage of Capsuleers, but threatened the stability of the galactic economy.

Since Jita is the closest major trade hub to our homes in Pure Blind and Fade, the danger to the economy represented a danger to our operations and the continued stability of the North.

After much discussion we decided to reach out to several corporations that operate in the Perimeter/Jita/New Caldari area. We made several offers of assistance to the corporations there and were, for the most part, well received. We look forward to continued good business dealings with these specific corporations, the State and the major corporations within the State.

Sadly, two lesser corporations, Riemannian Manifold Torus and Omega & Friends Medialabs were not honest in their business dealings. As a result and after considerable deliberation, it has been decided that they, their subsidiaries and the mercenaries that they hire will be removed from Perimeter and the surrounding systems.

The operation to liberate Caldari from these false and dastardly corporate entities has been referred to as "Burn Perimeter." We realize the negative connotation this tongue-in-cheek name has. We would like to assure the peace loving people of Caldari and their corporations that, like a forest fire, we seek only to clear away the diseased dead wood to allow for a new growth of prosperity.

Pandemic Horde has already onlined a few citadels in the Perimeter system and we welcome all to visit, explore and grow with us. We offer affordable office space and a host of new opportunities.

Unfortunately, for those who oppose us, we'll be bringing death, fire and a host of very, very unpleasant endings.

We look forward to operating in the State and are exited to present to you the very best NullSec has to offer from the comfort and relative safety of HiSec.

Fly Safe!

End Transmission

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

404 Alliance Not Found
#2 - 2017-01-11 20:36:41 UTC
You're not fooling anyone.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

#3 - 2017-01-11 20:41:05 UTC
Best of luck with this! Though I am curious, any additional benefits for potential traders basing out of there? Tax rates, ect?
Pandemic Horde
#4 - 2017-01-11 21:08:47 UTC
Deitra Vess wrote:
Best of luck with this! Though I am curious, any additional benefits for potential traders basing out of there? Tax rates, ect?

An excellent question and the answer is yes.

Tax rates are currently 0%.

"Angels live, they never die, Apart from us, behind the sky. They're fading souls who've turned to ice, So ashen white in paradise."

Arataka Research Consortium
#5 - 2017-01-11 21:19:37 UTC
Somehow, I don't think Mr. Mokk is exactly a duly-appointed diplomat.

Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries: exploring the edge of the known, advancing the state of the art. Would you like to know more?

Pandemic Horde
#6 - 2017-01-11 21:25:16 UTC
Makoto Priano wrote:
Somehow, I don't think Mr. Mokk is exactly a duly-appointed diplomat.

I am but the messenger, the above release was officially sanctioned prior to release.

404 Alliance Not Found
#7 - 2017-01-11 21:32:30 UTC
Sanctioned slander. Horde's propaganda may work on their own employees well enough, but their public relations needs work if they expect anyone outside their band of psychotic capsuleers to take them seriously.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."

Pandemic Horde
#8 - 2017-01-11 21:49:46 UTC
John Revenent wrote:
Sanctioned slander. Horde's propaganda may work on their own employees well enough, but their public relations needs work if they expect anyone outside their band of psychotic capsuleers to take them seriously.

Why Johnny Revenent, why all the salt? Is it because we're able to accomplish the things you can only dream about? Maybe you should join us? You'll have a lot more fun and make a much bigger positive impact on the State than your current job.

Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#9 - 2017-01-11 21:56:28 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
John Revenent wrote:

Why Johnny Revenent, why all the salt? Is it because we're able to accomplish the things you can only dream about? Maybe you should join us? You'll have a lot more fun and make a much bigger positive impact on the State than your current job.

I am curious how 'positive' is defined here.

"As long as space endures,

as long as sentient beings exist,

until then, may I too remain

and dispel the miseries of the world."

~ Vremaja Idama

Pandemic Horde
#10 - 2017-01-11 22:03:19 UTC
Nomistrav wrote:

I am curious how 'positive' is defined here.

Instead of running around Black Rise, trying to shoot Gallente, we're taking steps to get the refuse out of the Perimeter area and develop some mutually-beneficial markets.

404 Alliance Not Found
#11 - 2017-01-11 22:04:40 UTC
Hahah.. what? Stating the truth is salt now?

The Horde has zero motivation to truly aid the State in any form. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it so you can stop pretending.

Pandemic Horde
#12 - 2017-01-11 22:11:23 UTC
John Revenent wrote:

The Horde has zero motivation to truly aid the State in any form. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it so you can stop pretending.

If you were to start stating the truth...

Truth is, our efforts will certainly aid us. A lot.

But our efforts will definitely help the State. Just consider the sheer amount of tax ISK we've already pumped into the local economy.

Intaki Prosperity Initiative
#13 - 2017-01-11 23:49:33 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
John Revenent wrote:

If you were to start stating the truth...

Truth is, our efforts will certainly aid us. A lot.

But our efforts will definitely help the State. Just consider the sheer amount of tax ISK we've already pumped into the local economy.

Buying from Jita isn't necessarily boosting the State's economic prowess by any means than benefitting those local manufacturers - of which I am sure there are few as trade hubs are usually not synonymous with manufacturing hubs. In fact, you're more likely to be providing for the economy of Gallentean couriers.

"As long as space endures,

as long as sentient beings exist,

until then, may I too remain

and dispel the miseries of the world."

~ Vremaja Idama

#14 - 2017-01-11 23:50:22 UTC
When I last was in Perimeter, my overview was covered with the damn Riemannian Torus structures.

I thought they are a storefront of someone who has the real power.

If they aren't, serves them well for attracting too much attention. When you literally fill Perimeter with your stupid citadels and you can't do jack when an entity like Pandemic or Goons attack, this is what you get.

Can I agree with an Angel once in a while? No, I really hate you folks, but now, just burn all those things down. They had it coming.
404 Alliance Not Found
#15 - 2017-01-12 00:08:21 UTC  |  Edited by: John Revenent
*What was to be said is not needed now that Mr Mokk has given up his attempts to sugar coat the facts with less then truthful claims.*

Mercenary Coalition
#16 - 2017-01-12 00:20:55 UTC
Oh come on, do you have to make even the Hordelings into spin fabricating hurfblurfers? I liked the 'little beans' thing and the honest and refreshing simplicity of it. No one's buying that nonsense, so why peddle it when you can just be bloody honest about it. No one really minds, seriously. Those citadels are run by all manner of tedious 'businessmen' with agendas of their own so no one - who's opinion really matters - are going to cry bitter tears over them, but now you're just trying to play the mustache twirling cartoon villain spinning a completely see-through yarn that no one would buy.

Go back to tootling the tard tuba. It's far more Horde than this blather.
Pandemic Horde
#17 - 2017-01-12 00:51:51 UTC
Nomistrav wrote:

Buying from Jita isn't necessarily boosting the State's economic prowess by any means than benefitting those local manufacturers - of which I am sure there are few as trade hubs are usually not synonymous with manufacturing hubs. In fact, you're more likely to be providing for the economy of Gallentean couriers.

Right you are!

Which is why were also disabling all the POCOs in the area as well as all the Citadels in Perimeter (with a few exceptions for our friends) and replacing them.

Pandemic Horde
#18 - 2017-01-12 00:58:03 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Oh come on, do you have to make even the Hordelings into spin fabricating hurfblurfers? I liked the 'little beans' thing and the honest and refreshing simplicity of it. No one's buying that nonsense, so why peddle it when you can just be bloody honest about it. No one really minds, seriously. Those citadels are run by all manner of tedious 'businessmen' with agendas of their own so no one - who's opinion really matters - are going to cry bitter tears over them, but now you're just trying to play the mustache twirling cartoon villain spinning a completely see-through yarn that no one would buy.

Go back to tootling the tard tuba. It's far more Horde than this blather.

Ok...fine...here's the TL;DR version for you.

There's a sh*t-ton of ISK to be made in Perimeter. Our dear Admiral Gobbins (The Gobfather) wanted a piece of the action so we made everyone an offer they couldn't refuse. A few people refused, so we're taking them out of the picture. Permanently. Horde-Style.

Better?

Mercenary Coalition
#19 - 2017-01-12 00:59:41 UTC
Better.
Goonswarm Federation
#20 - 2017-01-12 01:07:29 UTC
Sinjin Mokk wrote:
Ok...fine...here's the TL;DR version for you.

There's a sh*t-ton of ISK to be made in Perimeter. Our dear Admiral Gobbins (The Gobfather) wanted a piece of the action so we made everyone an offer they couldn't refuse. A few people refused, so we're taking them out of the picture. Permanently. Horde-Style.

Better?

That's the funny part: there really isn't. All of Karin's cits, combined, made less than 10b a month. The PL guys who ran some of the other cits and the EC in there tried telling Gobbins, but Raknor's got him convinced there's insane money to be made in there, and Gobbins is desperate for capital SRP, since they're down to the dregs of the donation fund.

Best part? Gobbins can't even tell his own guys the truth. He claimed he offered Karin a 50/50 split, but both Karin and the PL guys say it was a demand for 100b up front and 80% of the profits, plus complete audit authority on his books.
4 Pages123Next pageLast page