Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Like and Get Likes Thread, Renewed

First post First post
Author
Zulu People
#11161 - 2017-01-11 21:15:40 UTC
Sometimes life is a swing and you're the cat sitting on it.

I intend to live forever, or die trying.

If fire doesn't solve the problem, you're not using enough.

I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty.

I'm always on the winning side.

#11162 - 2017-01-11 21:52:16 UTC

This thread is my Avalon for likes.

SmileSmileSmile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

Brotherhood Of Silent Space
#11163 - 2017-01-11 22:01:33 UTC
time for bed Roll
good night LAGL Big smile

Morgen gibts Freibier :)

Stromberg Erze GmbH

#11164 - 2017-01-11 22:13:49 UTC

Ugh But this cat's life obviously would be nicer without some people around.

I wonder, if aliens ever come to our planet, they will treat us like we treat mosquitoes.
#11165 - 2017-01-11 22:23:32 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:

I wonder, if aliens ever come to our planet, they will treat us like we treat mosquitoes.

Only if we bite them for their blood while buzzing annoyingly around their heads, I hope. Straight

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Goonswarm Federation
#11166 - 2017-01-11 22:30:13 UTC
Matar Ronin wrote:
Ria Nieyli wrote:
Quarter to three am. The night is quiet. Moist, but quiet. Looking down at my glass, there's barely any scotch left in it. Still can't make a decision whether I actually want to be awake or not. It's way past the witching hour already, and nothing more will come. Still, I persist. Time for another scotch.

Been there done that, I'll drink to that! A toast to those near perfect moments of simple contentment!

I was just sitting in the office after a long day, when the minmatar in the red coat came ins. It's always a minmatar in a red coat, and he's always trouble. I knew that, but I just couldn't resist
#11167 - 2017-01-11 22:31:43 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:

Only if we bite them for their blood while buzzing annoyingly around their heads, I hope. Straight

They will slap us with photon swatter if we will show them our history books.
#11168 - 2017-01-11 22:37:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Nana Skalski wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:

They will slap us with photon swatter if we will show them our history books.

Or they will just smile and say, "Yes, we know. Children got to play before growing up".

#11169 - 2017-01-11 23:01:36 UTC
Aaaand, it's beddy time! Today I learned that moles are smaller than I thought and that "garden" also names a place where edible vegetables are grown (we use two different words in Spanish).

Nighties lovelies!

Also: how about a scale model RC P-51D Mustang? 1:96 scale...?

#11170 - 2017-01-12 00:23:03 UTC
While I do like model aircraft I'd do just about anything to get my grubby little mits on this.
#11171 - 2017-01-12 03:15:05 UTC
Well we get another shot a broken patch day tomorrow, lol, can't be worst than the first try.

‘Vain flame burns fast/and its lick is light/Modest flame lasts long/and burns to the bone.’

" We lost a war we chose not to fight." Without a doubt this is the best way to lose any war and the worst excuse to explain the beating afterwards.

Minmatar Republic
#11172 - 2017-01-12 04:21:29 UTC
Commissar Kate wrote:
While I do like model aircraft I'd do just about anything to get my grubby little mits on this.

Shocked Can I be a fan of you too? Shocked
Brotherhood Of Silent Space
#11173 - 2017-01-12 06:16:02 UTC
Good morning New Eden Big smileBig smileBig smile
Oh God, so late ^^

Morgen gibts Freibier :)

Stromberg Erze GmbH

#11174 - 2017-01-12 07:24:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

Its hard not to be a fan of Kate.

I like especially this small crew visible inside. I wonder meybe they could make even removable panels to see everything inside, with little compartments for little crew and aliens. Would look so cute.

Quote:

And this mustang flies as good as the big one. Shocked
#11175 - 2017-01-12 07:33:55 UTC

Don't Stop the Likes...

SmileSmileSmile
  • Fk Bob Praise Kek! -

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Alliances will rise and fall, but one constant in Eve is the smouldering dumpster that is C & P.

(Bob's a cuck)

#11176 - 2017-01-12 07:50:01 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

I like especially this small crew visible inside. I wonder meybe they could make even removable panels to see everything inside, with little compartments for little crew and aliens. Would look so cute.

Quote:

Yes it flies, but it's so small that it's quite difficult to see on video (it flies at a scale speed of Mach 3).

Of course, things can get pretty messy at the other end of the scale, like, say, a 1:2 scale Saab Grippen jet which didn't fly safe enough...What?

#11177 - 2017-01-12 07:53:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Vipsan Agrippa wrote:

(Can't) Stop the likes! (by courtesy of Ishtanchuk)

#11178 - 2017-01-12 09:34:51 UTC
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Commissar Kate wrote:

Quote:

Yes it flies, but it's so small that it's quite difficult to see on video (it flies at a scale speed of Mach 3).

Of course, things can get pretty messy at the other end of the scale, like, say, a 1:2 scale Saab Grippen jet which didn't fly safe enough...What?

Balsa wood and glue? Lol

I think it would really need sheets of aluminium or something like that, something stronger what would not break apart under such forces.
#11179 - 2017-01-12 10:54:14 UTC
#11180 - 2017-01-12 14:05:49 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:

Balsa wood and glue? Lol

I think it would really need sheets of aluminium or something like that, something stronger what would not break apart under such forces.

That's why things get messy, by modelling a single engine jet, he could only use one RC jet... which means the aircraft must be insanely light... too light for the sake of its own structural integrity, eventually.