EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

thoughts on the new dscan

First post
Author
Advanced Federation
#1 - 2017-03-20 23:16:58 UTC
well i'm not a fan of the new dscan because it changed the scan button to the bottom and then switched its side which is fine and i will get used to it but i think it would be cool where you could change where the buttons are so it could be more customization. another thing that bothers me is the fact that it has a noise that comes with it that isn't so great in my opinion and id like a way to turn it off without turning any of the other sounds off(unless i missed something in the sound menu because i couldnt find a specific turn off dscan sound). though it has some things i didn't like i do love the fact that it has the ship sign so you know if its a frigate or a titan just if you don't know off the top of your head which is super useful plus you can plug the map right in with it which is also super cool and useful but i just wanted to write this as my opinion on it. hopefully the devs look at this ^^

fly safe

nate albush o7
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2017-03-21 01:24:39 UTC
So, you'd like to have option to customize D-scan button lay-out and option to deactivate it's sound.

OK, sounds good to me.

There's a thread posted by CCP where you can post those suggestions in the sub-forum :

EVE Information Portal - 119.3 General feedback (PC).

DMC
Advanced Federation
#3 - 2017-03-21 01:32:50 UTC
DeMichael Crimson wrote:
So, you'd like to have option to customize D-scan button lay-out and option to deactivate it's sound.

OK, sounds good to me.

There's a thread posted by CCP where you can post those suggestions in the sub-forum :

DMC

thanks for linking it :P also thanks for replying ill probably make a reply to it
#4 - 2017-03-21 03:07:13 UTC
There's a thread posted by CCP where you can post those suggestions in the DEV thread on this topic :

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to EVE mails about forum moderation.