Intergalactic Summit

 
 

Looking for Amarrian Orgy

Author
Minmatar Republic
#81 - 2017-03-21 03:01:18 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Crayons wrote:
Now, I don't know much about woman on tree action, but wouldn't there be splinters in province des oohlala?


Splinters tend to come from deadwood. As long as it's still live, strong, and has enough tree-goo in it to be supple, at most you're working about rough bark and a few knots.

And really, even Di wouldn't complain those. She's already speculating on Elmund's woody prowess.


She can keep speculating. My wood's already claimed and she doesn't share.

A Minmatar warship is like a rusting Beetle with 500 horsepower Cardillac engines in the rear, armour plating bolted to chassis and a M2 Browning stuck on top.

Caldari State
#82 - 2017-03-21 04:53:25 UTC
And here I am almost losing my damned job for sleeping with a supervisor.

A couple subordinates on my mining frigate watch these holos in their free time, but I'm not partial to them. Whatever lets the men blow off some steam while we let the lasers do their work, long as it doesn't hurt our efficiency ratings.

That being said while the thought of going to one of these parties isn't necessarily revolting, I have neither the time, money, nor class to even THINK of this stuff. Work to do and no other volunteers.
#83 - 2017-03-23 16:51:59 UTC
Indeed, down with this sort of thing!

Odelya d’Hanguest, Begum of Palas and Lustrevik etc. pp.
Lady High Chancellor of the Royal Khanid Capsuleer Council
#84 - 2017-03-23 17:53:02 UTC
Odelya d'Hanguest wrote:
Indeed, down with this sort of thing!

Odelya d’Hanguest, Begum of Palas and Lustrevik etc. pp.
Lady High Chancellor of the Royal Khanid Capsuleer Council

Down is an optimal way to go in these sorts of situations.....

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#85 - 2017-03-23 22:26:13 UTC
Claudia Osyn wrote:
Odelya d'Hanguest wrote:
Indeed, down with this sort of thing!

Odelya d’Hanguest, Begum of Palas and Lustrevik etc. pp.
Lady High Chancellor of the Royal Khanid Capsuleer Council

Down is an optimal way to go in these sorts of situations.....


I've been out of the loop for a while, but I must admit that, since returning from planetside, I've enjoyed reading your comments and like the cut of your jib
Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
#86 - 2017-03-23 22:33:00 UTC
Why is this thread not dead yet?

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

#87 - 2017-03-23 22:34:49 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
Why is this thread not dead yet?

It has the word 'orgy' in the title.
Caldari State
#88 - 2017-03-24 09:47:52 UTC
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Maybe I should point out that people may fornicate for reasons other than making children?

By the way, expect a petabyte-size datadisc filled to the brim with raunchy pornography featuring all the things I mentioned to be contracted to you by this weekend. It will be contracted to your reserved hangar in Jita.

Or I will just contact a locator agent to find your home station and have the datadisc shipped there by a third party courier.

Those who fornicate for reasons other than making children, they are not "people", they are sick perverts and subhumans.

Contract denied.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#89 - 2017-03-30 01:14:00 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Those who fornicate for reasons other than making children, they are not "people", they are sick perverts and subhumans.

Contract denied.


I love it when you talk dirty and be strict with me
#90 - 2017-03-30 08:36:49 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Maybe I should point out that people may fornicate for reasons other than making children?

By the way, expect a petabyte-size datadisc filled to the brim with raunchy pornography featuring all the things I mentioned to be contracted to you by this weekend. It will be contracted to your reserved hangar in Jita.

Or I will just contact a locator agent to find your home station and have the datadisc shipped there by a third party courier.

Those who fornicate for reasons other than making children, they are not "people", they are sick perverts and subhumans.

Contract denied.


I'm so very glad I'm a pervert and subhuman BlinkBlink

Are you a devil or an angel

Sent here from heaven or from hell?

Sweet temptress, I'm wrapped in your tangles

Can't find my way out of your spell

Singularity Syndicate
#91 - 2017-03-30 09:30:49 UTC
Lasairiona Raske wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Maybe I should point out that people may fornicate for reasons other than making children?

By the way, expect a petabyte-size datadisc filled to the brim with raunchy pornography featuring all the things I mentioned to be contracted to you by this weekend. It will be contracted to your reserved hangar in Jita.

Or I will just contact a locator agent to find your home station and have the datadisc shipped there by a third party courier.

Those who fornicate for reasons other than making children, they are not "people", they are sick perverts and subhumans.

Contract denied.


I'm so very glad I'm a pervert and subhuman BlinkBlink


Ironically those are the names of two of the better clubs I know :)
#92 - 2017-03-30 09:33:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Lasairiona Raske wrote:
Diana Kim wrote:
Elmund Egivand wrote:

Maybe I should point out that people may fornicate for reasons other than making children?

By the way, expect a petabyte-size datadisc filled to the brim with raunchy pornography featuring all the things I mentioned to be contracted to you by this weekend. It will be contracted to your reserved hangar in Jita.

Or I will just contact a locator agent to find your home station and have the datadisc shipped there by a third party courier.

Those who fornicate for reasons other than making children, they are not "people", they are sick perverts and subhumans.

Contract denied.


I'm so very glad I'm a pervert and subhuman BlinkBlink

We are both humans then.

Diana is wrong. One of many differences between other creatures and human is the sophisticated sexual behavior in human culture. Including learning and applying pleasure techniques and anticonception and birth control techniques.
Caldari State
#93 - 2017-03-30 09:54:33 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:

We are both humans then.

Diana is wrong. One of many differences between other creatures and human is the sophisticated sexual behavior in human culture. Including learning and applying pleasure techniques and anticonception and birth control techniques.

I am not. Contraception and birth control is killing babies.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

#94 - 2017-03-30 10:08:08 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Nana Skalski wrote:

We are both humans then.

Diana is wrong. One of many differences between other creatures and human is the sophisticated sexual behavior in human culture. Including learning and applying pleasure techniques and anticonception and birth control techniques.

I am not. Contraception and birth control is killing babies.

You are mistaking that with abortion. That is something completely different and usually a result of not being wise and not using Contraception.
Amarr Empire
#95 - 2017-03-30 18:45:35 UTC
There are no such things as Amarr orgies! Someone, close this thing, please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please?

((

If you are a roleplayer, please join official CCP channels ingame for roleplayers and support roleplaying community:

Intergalactic Summit - IC router

Out of Character - channel for discussion of roleplay, live events and lore

))

Electus Matari
#96 - 2017-03-31 00:20:35 UTC
Your former Chamberlain Karsoth would soundly disagree with you Hanaya.

Also, did you clear this communication with your handler and master Kimmy?

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

#97 - 2017-03-31 09:43:42 UTC
Why close it? What if some Amarr citizen is just now searching for Amarrian orgy too? This even needs more visibility, so people will know where to post their ideas.
Singularity Syndicate
#98 - 2017-03-31 10:32:10 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Why close it? What if some Amarr citizen is just now searching for Amarrian orgy too? This even needs more visibility, so people will know where to post their ideas.


Maybe just lose the 'Amarrian' bit. Variety is the spice of life after all. There is a Matari woman I know who has some very interesting uses for duct tape (more than usual I mean)....
#99 - 2017-04-01 11:08:11 UTC
Wow this thread yo.

So did the OP end up getting her orgy or what?

If so then I wanna blow by blow account, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Oh yeah n' the address.

#100 - 2017-04-11 18:33:40 UTC
I was seized with an odd urge to check up on this thread a bit and was a little disappointed to find not so much as a guilty giggle.

Mind you, I'm not especially invested in how any of you carry on with your what-nots, but it seems that a roomful of people in big necklaces and so on is more fun than plague. Surely SOMEONE has laid out a velvet tablecloth and had at at some point in the intervening time, no? Are you all too busy doing dull things like fitting ships and poking each other with lasers instead?
Forum Jump