Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

157mil sp - 19:00+ eve time - British, looking for new home

Author
Circle-Of-Two
#1 - 2017-05-02 22:12:58 UTC  |  Edited by: zama118
About me

• I have 157mil skill points, All primarily in combat skills.
  • I can fly anything sub tech 2 battleship (Have skills for tech 2 Gallente battleships + Caps)
  • Am self sufficient.
  • I play after 19:00 hours eve time in the summer and 20:00 winter time (oh the joys of daylight time savings)
  • Active most days of the week, find it harder to play on weekends.
  • I have played in High, Low, Null, WH space. been to every region in the game
  • I have been playing since 2007, never sold this char, never done anything to burn bridges
  • My PvP skills are good, not great (could always learn a few new tricks)

What am i looking for

• Medium sized corp, 10+ active people online every day at my play time
  • PvP - Small gang - Fleet - Solo
  • Voice coms, if i cant talk to you do not talk to me about joining
  • Something new - iv been playing for a long time and i want something different, talk to me and i will see if i like the sounds of it
  • I am not fussed about ISK making, i need something to fund new ships, but if i have ISK in my wallet id rather be PvPing
  • Where will i go? Null or WH space

What am i NOT looking for

• Director rights, i do not want to lead anyone or take control.
  • Sov wars, I do not mind defending or attacking, but i am not after the whole massive deployment "just because"
  • Alarm clock ops, If the op is in my play time i will happy to participate, but if not sorry, i have a life.
  • Hiding, If there is a fight to be had i want to take it.

What do i need from a corp

• Players, inactively sucks and i will leave if you go inactive on me
  • Support, it sucks moving stuff by yourself
  • Fleets, and not just kitchen sink brawls, you need to have some clue.

What will i bring

• My experience in helping new bros and PvPing
  • My own style of humour (you will be face palming all the way to New Eden)
  • History...
Solyaris Chtonium
#2 - 2017-05-02 23:21:28 UTC
Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit
  • Highly active
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry
  • Knowledgable & Approachable

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality members!

Check out our guides at our website, and if you like what you see, drop by our Discord and socialize!

Wormhole Society
#3 - 2017-05-03 00:17:25 UTC
Hello zama118,

AttentionI was hoping you would take a close look at us. I am totally open to communicating as much as possible to help you understand who we are and allow us to learn as much about you as possible during the (In-Game) or In Discord Interview.
We would be honored to cover anything in game as well as out of game to help you transition to our WH space.. We are having a great time and hope you will visit us soon!

At it's core, our corp has a solid experience of players. We enjoy each others company and do understand 'RL' comes first. We also love having people play the game, when they can. We are very active, most of the time. We welcome all Timezones to better our content!

IdeaWe are a good Training WH corporation that is dedicated to it's members. We believe in bringing the best content to all including our opponents in space. It is in our namesake after all... Dependent On Pilots

What we have been up to lately: Community WH ReportCool

ArrowOur Official Recruitment Post: DOPLR

ArrowJoin our PUBLIC Discord Channel: DOPLR

ArrowIn-Game Mail / PM : Mr Glaser

or In-Game Corp Recruitment Channel: The Doppler Effect Pub Crawl (If a recruiter is not online, please send me an in-game mail and I will get back to you within a day. I am usually on almost everyday!)

Hope to see ya in space,
o7
Srsly Spcshipz
#4 - 2017-05-03 00:27:13 UTC
We're doing a new corp/ alliance based in cloudring with alot of the people being ex PL/ fcon etc lmk if interested
Iron Armada
#5 - 2017-05-03 01:18:55 UTC
The Iron Armada is a small-gang too medium fleet focused, mercenary alliance, currently operating in the Black Rise region, led by our glorious leader Tridgit, the Poitot rorqual rider, first of his name, FC of our hearts and defender of the Wicked Pass.

We as a team, strive to build a strong community that enjoy PVP in EVE and are keen to hone their skills alongside like minded pilots, whether you are a bitter vet or a clueless newbro, we accept anyone with the determination to not only be good at EVE, but to be GREAT.

We offer:
- EU / US / AU Bros (Primarily US timezone, however).
- Fights of all sizes, from our favorite small gang, to large fleet fights and capital clusterfucks (we get it all).
- Daily roams.

Our prerequisites:
- Speak fluent english
- Have a mic/Teamspeak 3
- Provide a full API for all of your characters
- Code of conduct [ http://i.imgur.com/Qgj0AFs.jpg ]

Some cool stuff we've done
- Rabble to Rubble: A Tale of Jealousy and Betrayal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdUBIw5b32Y
- Iron Armada - Wicked Winter War with The Heathens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d6nxoco82U
- A compilation of us being silly nerds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJSEzmSA_k0
- The Billboard War: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5sBi97EBT4&t=0s

If you're interested in joining, or want more information, you can either join through our forums, or by joining the "IronArmadaRecruitment" channel in-game and talking to a recruiter.

We look forward to flying with you,
Iron Armada o7

Our Forums: https://forums.iron-guard.net/index.php?board=46.0

Our Zkill: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99005481/

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/5eWmrCq
Feel free to join our Discord and introduce yourself

The one and only aussie jackass, proud member and recruiter of Iron Armada!

Circle-Of-Two
#6 - 2017-05-03 01:20:40 UTC
I hope to see you soon.
If your looking for a great, and a top-ranking corp that is active in the 0.0 sectors of EVE then nul-li-fy is an excellent and enormous opportunity to finally be a part of something great and a true family of active and engaged pilots. We are a proud and high-ranking and participating corporation in the Circle-Of-Two alliance. This is an elite corporation and will look towards only offering the best to our members and allies alike. We will continue to be well-known, feared, and respected by those that come across us, and would gladly invite you to be a part of our ranks.

What are we offering:
-PvP orientated, but always room for those looking to do other things.
-Get Rich Space- Plenty of things to do to make you filthy rich!
-Accepting of ALL time zones, there's always something to do
-Quality SRP/FCs
-ACTIVE AND INTERESTING PILOTS
-WE OFFER NOTHING BUT THE BEST!
-Exhaustive PvP options!

Some corp highlights:
-High activity - Our corp dudes and dudettes are always on, and opening spaceship can ass
-One of the best corps you can join in EVE, we seriously offer the some of the best and unique experiences in EVE
-Killboard Efficiency
-Accountable and active leadership
-Friendly, knowledgeable and social corp mates - Great for those returning players, those new to PVP, and even better for those who already know their stuff and don't want to be immerse in a corp who don't know what to do.
-A place you can relax, have fun, and call a home at last!

Requirements:
-A minimum of 10 million skill points NO EXCEPTIONS!
-Able to use TeamSpeak, Discord and have a working mic
-Have full APIs for all applying accounts available for the application process
-Involvement in both corp and alliance activities
-A sense of humor, please don't be sensitive!
-Be ready to have to have FUN! Pirate
-Be prepared to PvP, and enjoy the fulfilling satisfaction of reigning fire to all those in your path!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you and get to know you. Join our public/recruitment channel "NUL-L" so you can get to know us and join our ranks!
https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98020182/
Badfellas Inc.
#7 - 2017-05-03 03:21:24 UTC
zama118

Fusion could use you and I think Fusion has pretty much everything you are looking for except that we cannot be considered a medium sized corp perhaps - 500+ members. But one thing that number provides and that we actively look for is folks that play a lot. We are extremely active and in your EU time frame we often have over 100 members on line. You are never alone.

Fusion lives in a -0.9 dead end null sec system in Malpais which is fully indexed and offers the top ratting and mining anoms. We also have some of the best infrastructure in the game to support building for our members who like that kind of stuff. The reason I mention this - since you seem more pvp oriented - is that all of this makes a lot of neuts think we are just a bunch of care bears and we are easy pickings. We fight and we do it pretty well. So we are always looking for more pilots who are oriented towards that part of the game. There are lots of opportunities for both home defense as well as nearby regional small fleet roams/defense or solo pvp for those interested in it. Almost any time you would want to go out with a small group of corp mates to look for neuts to kill you would have no trouble finding company. We do get involved in alliance/coalition fights as well but not to a huge number. We don't ping you in the middle of the night either. Play when you want to.

Please take a look at our main advert to get a view of what we are like and do here:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6927266#post6927266

And come talk to us on our in game public channel here:

publicfusen

Hope to hear from you.

Iain
Solyaris Chtonium
#8 - 2017-05-03 11:09:06 UTC
I wonder what the something new could be that you are looking for. As you been all over the galaxy, and started 10 years ago, the only thing that could be "special" for you in my opinion is the atmosphere provided by the group.

Good luck with your search

o/
Frank
The Bastard Cartel
#9 - 2017-05-03 15:31:31 UTC
Hey boss try looking at FUITA, we're live in sov null. We got lots of content available, whether it's solo, small gang, or large fleet fights we can provide it all. We also have space available so you can make money. Feel free to hit me up in game or join the channel "fuita pub". I look forward to hearing from you. Fly safe man!
Caldari State
#10 - 2017-05-03 16:22:15 UTC
Hello zama,

Astrotech Syndicate is recruiting Miners and Combat focused individuals for our small, close-knit Null Sec corporation. We are part of Chaos Theory, a nullsec merc alliance so this is plenty of pvp action to go around.

We have solid goals and a well-nurtured structure that encourages our pilots to not only develop and grow but also excel in their chosen professions with the support of our experienced management team.

Mining Opportunities: Mine as much as you like with the support of our alliance, there is an Ore Buyback app in development. Our members actively contribute to alliance mining operations so if getting involved in the bigger picture is your thing, we definitely want to talk to you!

Ratting Facilities: Short of cash after buying a shiny new PvP ship? Can you play well with others? Come and take advantage of some of the nicest space that EvE has to offer!

Astrotech Syndicate offers our members:

0.0 Mining/Ratting (one of the best ratting spaces in EvE, some pretty great true sec values!).
A truly great environment to operate in.
Upgraded Systems for Mining/Ratting.
Alliance TS3 and Discord.
Focused leadership that will work with you to develop your skills further.
Opportunity to FC at corporation/alliance level if this interests you.
Combat available on demand.

Astrotech Syndicate is looking for:

Relaxed and friendly pilots
Serious Miners
Combat Pilots
Ratters
Players who want to be a part of a team.
Pilots from all TZ's.
Players of all levels or experience
Players active on Teamspeak
Members that are prepared to contribute towards the corporation and alliance

At Astrotech we believe primarily in family and community, work with us and be a part of something incredible.

Our Minimum Requirements:

10 mil SP (might be waved for the right candidate, come talk to us anyway!)
Full API Key
Voice Interview