EVE General Discussion

 
2 Pages12Next page
 

why is my white skin pink?

Author
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2017-05-11 21:39:03 UTC
undocked and my white skins I bought from Aur is now pink... I understand it is some kind of cheap effect , how do I turn that off?
Goonswarm Federation
#2 - 2017-05-11 21:59:31 UTC
You probably are in a pink star system
Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2017-05-11 22:19:21 UTC
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..
Ivy League
#4 - 2017-05-11 22:37:11 UTC
Random Lurker wrote:
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..


Or maybe you are being obtuse
#5 - 2017-05-11 23:29:59 UTC
Random Lurker wrote:
undocked and my white skins I bought from Aur is now pink... I understand it is some kind of cheap effect , how do I turn that off?



It means you are a subversive. You commie.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

#6 - 2017-05-11 23:38:37 UTC
Pink stars shine pink light. Go elsewhere.
Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2017-05-11 23:53:50 UTC
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..


Or maybe you are being obtuse


funny....
anyway it is obvious that you too lack the basic intelligence to see the point that why sell skins with a certain color when youre just gonna barf all over it with bad tints
Goonswarm Federation
#8 - 2017-05-11 23:56:03 UTC
Random Lurker wrote:
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..


Or maybe you are being obtuse


funny....
anyway it is obvious that you too lack the basic intelligence to see the point that why sell skins with a certain color when youre just gonna barf all over it with bad tints

You're probably in a system with a pink colored sun, try going to a system nextdoor and see if its the same colour in normal light. Pink suns would make your white skin appear pink because of certain armor tints
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2017-05-12 00:03:34 UTC
CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..


Or maybe you are being obtuse


funny....
anyway it is obvious that you too lack the basic intelligence to see the point that why sell skins with a certain color when youre just gonna barf all over it with bad tints

You're probably in a system with a pink colored sun, try going to a system nextdoor and see if its the same colour in normal light. Pink suns would make your white skin appear pink because of certain armor tints


I KNOW that lol

grrr is it some kind of joke or is eve now filled with cybernetic boys with half eaten brains and no style..


so If i want to see my ship skins the way I like em, I need to jump to a system where I can ? makes a lot of sense.


Ivy League
#10 - 2017-05-12 00:08:23 UTC
Maybe its because its something that only bothers you. Personally I like how the different skins look under different lighting.

I've got a maelstrom skin that looks extra sexy in amarr space (the proper place for any minmatar ship. since they should always be on the front lines)
#11 - 2017-05-12 00:12:18 UTC
Attention whore is attention whoring.


Who'd have guessed.
#12 - 2017-05-12 00:34:37 UTC
Did you wash it with anything Red?
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2017-05-12 01:03:19 UTC
Cristl wrote:
Did you wash it with anything Red?

lol
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2017-05-12 01:04:25 UTC
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Maybe its because its something that only bothers you. Personally I like how the different skins look under different lighting.

I've got a maelstrom skin that looks extra sexy in amarr space (the proper place for any minmatar ship. since they should always be on the front lines)


I know someone else that is bothered by it, so your reasoning is already fundamentally flawed.

Enjoy your sexy maelstrom
Zulu People
#15 - 2017-05-12 01:15:50 UTC
My unskinned tristan can even be golden near a sun, and I like it.
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2017-05-12 08:55:43 UTC
Random Lurker wrote:
undocked and my white skins I bought from Aur is now pink... I understand it is some kind of cheap effect , how do I turn that off?



same reason why my archon was brown today and not red :) its the new sun effects ;)
The-Culture
#17 - 2017-05-12 09:12:03 UTC
CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Bjorn Tyrson wrote:
Random Lurker wrote:
Lothros Andastar wrote:
You probably are in a pink star system

you did not read between the lines ..


Or maybe you are being obtuse


funny....
anyway it is obvious that you too lack the basic intelligence to see the point that why sell skins with a certain color when youre just gonna barf all over it with bad tints

You're probably in a system with a pink colored sun, try going to a system nextdoor and see if its the same colour in normal light. Pink suns would make your white skin appear pink because of certain armor tints

Well... As we all know (do we?) capsuleers do not see space with their eyes. What we see in Eve client was generated by spaceship systems to make capsuleers aware of surroundings.

This means that standard physics laws do not apply. (Guns sound anyone?)

So yeah, i see the point OP is trying to make. If we buy white skins in shop they should be white independent of some arbitrary things like color of nearby sun.

But hey, it's CCP. What would you expect of them? Knowing their own game? Shocked

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Gallente Federation
#18 - 2017-05-12 12:44:11 UTC
Because you have rosy cheeks.
#19 - 2017-05-12 16:20:28 UTC
Random Lurker wrote:
undocked and my white skins I bought from Aur is now pink... I understand it is some kind of cheap effect , how do I turn that off?


Logout?
Caldari State
#20 - 2017-05-12 18:53:01 UTC
A polar bear doesn't have white fur, it's actually transparent. It also has black skin.

True Story P

EVEBoard ...Just over 60million skill points, each skill was chosen for a reason. I closed my eyes & clicked another skill to train... "BINGO...!!!" ... "This time i got something usefull"

2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump