Wormholes

 
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
 

If you are a WH PvP alliance/corp facing eviction, WH NATO can help

Author
Einstein-Rosen Brigade
#21 - 2017-05-16 23:04:04 UTC
Dear J3rz11,

Do you have a flag, though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeFcSq7Mxg

We have a flag!

#22 - 2017-05-16 23:16:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Bowfingerz
Bex wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
Bex wrote:
I'd have thought that recent events have shown you that evictions can and do indeed create GFs. After all, eviction isn't death; anyone with a pair will just redeploy in another system. Content was created. GFs were had.

you know this isnt true. sure, the corp may return but every eviction leaves some pilots behind, not to mention the obvious down time of finding and moving into a new system.

WH evictions are only OK if you plan to actually live in the system you're evicting. And no, I don't care what class corp is attacking which, it makes no difference.


It is demonstrably true. The biggest fleet fights I've witnessed in W-Space have been centered around evictions. I love the small gang stuff as much as the next guy but I'm not turning down one massive content generator at the expense of a minor one.



Hows that working out for C5/C6 space after the raft of evictions in years gone by to create 'rented farming space' as i now refer to it. The level of pvp content in c6 space has gone through the roof(sarcastic smile).

I have nothing against evictions for the sake of settaling a 'Beef' or ongoing dispute but for loot reward which lets be fair is why most high class groups get involved for, i dont see the point and if im in a low class hole and 80+ pilots jump in and start blaping my citidel i will just load up the orcas on alts and log my **** off. its not a GF to get blapped for the sake of it and 1 citidel is replacable. If i wanted 200+ pilot fights id fly a cap in null. i like small gang pvp thats why im in wormholes if people don't like that im ok with that.

good luck fly safe'ish all keep one eye on dscan.

Wormholes are the future, maybe null would be more fun if we lost local and made them more like wormholes.
#23 - 2017-05-16 23:26:16 UTC
To quote a friend who probably quotes this from somewhere else, "No flag no country!"

Egregious Spreadsheet Services - For Spreadsheets as a Service to businesses, corporations, and higher, look no further!

#24 - 2017-05-17 00:00:06 UTC
Haile Korhal wrote:
To quote a friend who probably quotes this from somewhere else, "No flag no country!"



Look two comments up ffs
#25 - 2017-05-17 00:03:25 UTC
Big Sigma wrote:
Haile Korhal wrote:
To quote a friend who probably quotes this from somewhere else, "No flag no country!"



Look two comments up ffs

Why? My comment was a generalistic retelling of someone else retelling something they heard someone else say/read/write. And you're mad about it? If you're referring to Emmaline Fera's message of...
Emmaline Fera wrote:
Dear J3rz11,

Do you have a flag, though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeFcSq7Mxg

We have a flag!

Then your statement makes absolutely no sense because right there in their message they specifically asked "Do you have a flag, though?" To which my statement could be applied to.

Shrug. People getting worked up for no reason.

Egregious Spreadsheet Services - For Spreadsheets as a Service to businesses, corporations, and higher, look no further!

WE FORM V0LTA
#26 - 2017-05-17 09:18:11 UTC
Haile Korhal wrote:
Big Sigma wrote:
Haile Korhal wrote:
To quote a friend who probably quotes this from somewhere else, "No flag no country!"



Look two comments up ffs

Why? My comment was a generalistic retelling of someone else retelling something they heard someone else say/read/write. And you're mad about it? If you're referring to Emmaline Fera's message of...
Emmaline Fera wrote:
Dear J3rz11,

Do you have a flag, though?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYeFcSq7Mxg

We have a flag!

Then your statement makes absolutely no sense because right there in their message they specifically asked "Do you have a flag, though?" To which my statement could be applied to.

Shrug. People getting worked up for no reason.



We have a flag and its the Chaos sign.... http://imgur.com/a/gfsL1 rather simple... just because you didnt do your homework doesnt mean we dont have a flag.....

Also Jack Miton -> Wingspan... what happened man.

Community-Challenge: Make Jack Miton sing a Duett with me. http://www.youtube.com/user/HerrBertism Jibbychiggawooooow - CSM 9 Corbexx

#27 - 2017-05-17 18:02:41 UTC
I didn't say you didn't have a flag, lol, rip you.

Egregious Spreadsheet Services - For Spreadsheets as a Service to businesses, corporations, and higher, look no further!

L A Z E R H A W K S
#28 - 2017-05-18 00:35:36 UTC
Just gonna leave this here

Selling WH CFC Standings 10b/month for +10 with: Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks, Overwatch This, Many Vacancies, Golden Showers, Friendly Probes, Isogen Memed.

Join up for swag C3 Gila/Osprey ratting fleets daily! We also rent C2s out with CV effect!

Transmission Lost
#29 - 2017-05-18 22:05:46 UTC
Evictions make me tingle

No trolling please

#30 - 2017-05-19 16:39:35 UTC
Bex wrote:
Jack Miton wrote:
Bex wrote:
I'd have thought that recent events have shown you that evictions can and do indeed create GFs. After all, eviction isn't death; anyone with a pair will just redeploy in another system. Content was created. GFs were had.

you know this isnt true. sure, the corp may return but every eviction leaves some pilots behind, not to mention the obvious down time of finding and moving into a new system.

WH evictions are only OK if you plan to actually live in the system you're evicting. And no, I don't care what class corp is attacking which, it makes no difference.


It is demonstrably true. The biggest fleet fights I've witnessed in W-Space have been centered around evictions. I love the small gang stuff as much as the next guy but I'm not turning down one massive content generator at the expense of a minor one.


Lets face it, thats either a cowards excuse or lazy mans excuse to get a fight.

If you really want a fight put together a big fleet and go into wormholes and move up the chain. Any wormholer with decent experience will tell you how quickly pings go out and batphones are rung when a big fleet is seen. You could do this every single day if you really want big fights.

If you want the content go get it.
Transmission Lost
#31 - 2017-05-19 19:42:41 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:


If you want the content go get it.


You can hate evictions all you want, but don't pretend it's not content. It's just content you don't like.

No trolling please

#32 - 2017-05-19 22:59:48 UTC
Bane Nucleus wrote:
Judas Lonestar wrote:


If you want the content go get it.


You can hate evictions all you want, but don't pretend it's not content. It's just content you don't like.


I'm sorry, where did I voice any opinion on evictions?

Heres a protip. If you are going to try to frame the discussion before I've even commented on it, I wont engage in the discussion at all.
skill urself
#33 - 2017-05-20 16:44:32 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:

Heres a protip. If you are going to try to frame the discussion before I've even commented on it, I wont engage in the discussion at all.


typical low class coward
#34 - 2017-05-21 16:33:29 UTC
Mimiko Severovski wrote:
Judas Lonestar wrote:

Heres a protip. If you are going to try to frame the discussion before I've even commented on it, I wont engage in the discussion at all.


typical low class coward


A well thought out rebuttal! Good for you! 10,000 free skill points for you!
#35 - 2017-05-23 06:12:34 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Lets face it, thats either a cowards excuse or lazy mans excuse to get a fight.

If you really want a fight put together a big fleet and go into wormholes and move up the chain. Any wormholer with decent experience will tell you how quickly pings go out and batphones are rung when a big fleet is seen. You could do this every single day if you really want big fights.

If you want the content go get it.


Obviously you can't just go get it, or people wouldn't bleat about the lack of content in W-Space.
#36 - 2017-05-23 17:51:37 UTC
Bex wrote:
Judas Lonestar wrote:
Lets face it, thats either a cowards excuse or lazy mans excuse to get a fight.

If you really want a fight put together a big fleet and go into wormholes and move up the chain. Any wormholer with decent experience will tell you how quickly pings go out and batphones are rung when a big fleet is seen. You could do this every single day if you really want big fights.

If you want the content go get it.


Obviously you can't just go get it, or people wouldn't bleat about the lack of content in W-Space.


You speak truth, and not with forked tongue. Judas respects this, and acknowledges your knowledge of wormholes.

Nothing comes easy in wormholes. Its not *quite* as easy as "go get it", but if the only thing you do is fly around in a 3 man gang all the time you are doomed to failure from the start.

Theres a fair few videos of high class wormhole fights with no timers needed, just two groups met up on a wormhole and all hell broke loose.
skill urself
#37 - 2017-05-24 12:51:30 UTC
Judas Lonestar wrote:


Theres a fair few videos of high class wormhole fights with no timers needed, just two groups met up on a wormhole and all hell broke loose.


I wish wh space was like that, and not just hours and hours of rolling and scanning, with everyone always fleeing.

Ignorance trully is bliss.
#38 - 2017-05-24 20:41:37 UTC
Mimiko Severovski wrote:
I wish wh space was like that, and not just hours and hours of rolling and scanning, with everyone always fleeing.
Ignorance trully is bliss.


And evictions will surely improve your odds of finding content and reducing your time scanning and rolling, right?
skill urself
#39 - 2017-05-25 12:03:38 UTC
Duo Roman wrote:
Mimiko Severovski wrote:
I wish wh space was like that, and not just hours and hours of rolling and scanning, with everyone always fleeing.
Ignorance trully is bliss.


And evictions will surely improve your odds of finding content and reducing your time scanning and rolling, right?


Depends on who you evict.

If you evict somebody who just farms and always evades any sort of pvp, then nothing of value was actually lost, and the said entity just provided more content during the eviction than they would otherwise. (watching ppl sd is p funny)

Either way, any sort of conflict is better than no conflict in krab space.





Trigger Warnings
#40 - 2017-05-27 13:05:41 UTC
Seraph Essael wrote:
So say for example Eyes.Fr went after Hole Control or something of the like.


You lost me at illogical nonevent.
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page
Forum Jump