Crime & Punishment

3 PagesPrevious page123

[MERC] Short Bus Mercenaries.

Author
Short Bus Mercenaries.
#41 - 2017-05-19 02:10:12 UTC  |  Edited by: Julius Maagnus
Tora Bushido wrote:
Julius Maagnus wrote:
I have told you numerous times, I have no industrial alliance. I am not sure where you get this from. And no... we dont need new pocos. At least not at this time. And should that change, believe me when I say I will take them.

Random Fearless Story by Tora B. :

Quote:
I will say that I do have an active interest in that corporation though. I am curious how you found out I had a relationship with that corp though. I have kept it pretty quiet. I have an agenda in this game lol. The network of friends I have is incredibly massive. I keep most of it quiet for good reason though.I also have my own newbro corp that I am training dudes in. I have them in a system tucked away while they train skills as most of them are alpha pilots

Attempt to stay relevant noted... "will say that I do have an active interest in that corporation though" That doesnt make it my industrial alliance. I have no leadership there what-so-ever... Other than that, I have absolutely no idea what you are driving at. Please provide some clarity.

That conversation took place on 3FEB2017. Thats old as **** homie.... And the person whom I was in convo with hasnt been in your corp for 2 and a half months... so.....................................

Oh... and thanks for sending this back to the top. I like the publicity... even if its bad publicity.

If you frenchfry when you should pizza, you're going to have a bad time.

The Marmite Collective
#42 - 2017-05-19 08:50:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Julius Maagnus wrote:
Oh... and thanks for sending this back to the top. I like the publicity... even if its bad publicity.
There is no such thing as bad publicity and you're welcome..... Big smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Vendetta Mercenary Group
#43 - 2017-05-20 11:18:18 UTC
Shout out to Julius, only got to know the guy recently and he doesn't back away from any fights even if it means dying!

Be happy to fly along side anytime mate
3 PagesPrevious page123