Intergalactic Summit

Announcement: Achuran Missionary Citadel Operational

Author
#241 - 2017-05-19 11:29:43 UTC
Naava Edios wrote:
Nauplius,

If you wish to talk surrender terms please contact me at any time.

Sincerely
Commander Edios.

It is you who must surrender. Surrender your attempts to interfere with the salvation of the Achuran people.
#242 - 2017-05-19 11:59:40 UTC
You need to reconsider your views on salvation
#243 - 2017-05-19 13:35:26 UTC
Nauplius wrote:

It is you who must surrender. Surrender your attempts to interfere with the salvation of the Achuran people.

Look Napkins, i got to say that this is not exactly the case.

Yesterday i met you for a tour on your citadel, lots of guards, lots of security, i thought "ok, the more the merrier". You showed me your slaves, slaves that weren´t captured in a feat of strength or cunning by your own hands (you just bought them), i talked to them about the control of their life and death being the only thing they can possibly have, we discussed the inconsitencies of your "attention craving eternal war against a guy that can´t defend himself because that would reduce the ammount of glory" god and then you showed me the pretty altar with the symbols and the cup and all the ritual stuff.

I thought "Oh, nice, now we´re gonna get to it".

There i was, all excited, all naked under the sexy red robe, waiting to be covered and getting a mouthfull of blood and other bodly fluids that would boost my strenght, wisdom and intelligence after trapping a deity in a human vessel and extracting it´s power when......

When you tell me we wouldn´t do it.

*Splash of cold water*

Dafuq man?

So sorry, but you should stop talking about saving people and all that because when it´s go time you back out.

You.. you....

tease

Join Project Transcendence.

Applied technology for the enhancement of human experience.

#244 - 2017-05-19 13:39:39 UTC
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
and other bodily fluids

Bile?
#245 - 2017-05-19 13:44:44 UTC
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
... and then you showed me the pretty altar with the symbols and the cup and all the ritual stuff.

There i was, all excited, all naked under the sexy red robe, waiting to be covered and getting a mouthfull of blood and other bodly fluids that would boost my strenght, wisdom and intelligence after trapping a deity in a human vessel and extracting it´s power when......

?

?!

????????
#246 - 2017-05-19 13:47:15 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

#247 - 2017-05-19 13:59:45 UTC
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Please be a crisis of consience. Please be a crisis of conscience. Please please please please.
#248 - 2017-05-19 14:05:45 UTC
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Did you have a J mask or at least the same sad woodpecker hairstyle?
#249 - 2017-05-19 14:08:17 UTC
Down with this sort of thing
HYDRA RELOADED
#250 - 2017-05-19 14:10:55 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Please be a crisis of consience. Please be a crisis of conscience. Please please please please.

I am afraid that Ms. Tsukiyo is slowly descending into madness. Whether her project is the source or just a symptom of it is unknown. But the signs are clear.

Death rides a fast C4mel

Mercenary Coalition
#251 - 2017-05-19 14:13:10 UTC
I'm not normally one to kinkshame, but I'm designing a contraceptive bomb that'll deploy through the IGS. Just sayin'.
#252 - 2017-05-19 14:14:56 UTC
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Self delusion doesn't suit you.
#253 - 2017-05-19 14:25:24 UTC
What just happened here?

Are you a devil or an angel

Sent here from heaven or from hell?

Sweet temptress, I'm wrapped in your tangles

Can't find my way out of your spell

Goonswarm Federation
#254 - 2017-05-19 14:33:28 UTC
Lasairiona Raske wrote:
What just happened here?

I think, for the sake of sanity, we should all just agree on the following description of what we've read:

"I can't even..."
#255 - 2017-05-19 14:57:50 UTC
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Nauplius wrote:

Look Napkins, i got to say that this is not exactly the case.

Yesterday i met you for a tour on your citadel, lots of guards, lots of security, i thought "ok, the more the merrier". You showed me your slaves, slaves that weren´t captured in a feat of strength or cunning by your own hands (you just bought them), i talked to them about the control of their life and death being the only thing they can possibly have, we discussed the inconsitencies of your "attention craving eternal war against a guy that can´t defend himself because that would reduce the ammount of glory" god and then you showed me the pretty altar with the symbols and the cup and all the ritual stuff.

*Splash of cold water*

Dafuq man?

So sorry, but you should stop talking about saving people and all that because when it´s go time you back out.

You.. you....

tease

Your words here prove that I was right to deny you an initiation into the Faith. You apparently consider the Blood Liturgy to be some sort of sex magickal rite. It is not.
#256 - 2017-05-19 14:59:09 UTC
Mizhir wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

I am afraid that Ms. Tsukiyo is slowly descending into madness. Whether her project is the source or just a symptom of it is unknown. But the signs are clear.
I think Ms. Jenneth was not referring to Ms. Tsukiyo's concience. Sadly, though, it seems her hope was in vain regardless.
#257 - 2017-05-19 15:04:21 UTC
Nauplius wrote:

Your words here prove that I was right to deny you an initiation into the Faith. You apparently consider the Blood Liturgy to be some sort of sex magickal rite. It is not.

The ritual you silly. We were going to do the ritual. I know your thing is with blood, voyeuring ladies and writing mixed feelings lust/penitance poems.

TL;DR

He talks a lot about saving people, but when it´s time to actually do it, he backs out saying it´s "members only"

All this is an elaborated Jita scam.

Achur is safe, it´s all bark and no bite.

And tease. Lot´s of tease.

Other than that, he was a most garcious host and a fine gentleman. Thanks for the ride, even if a happy ending wasn´t possible. <3

#258 - 2017-05-19 15:13:37 UTC
Che Biko wrote:
Mizhir wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:
Morgana Tsukiyo wrote:
Aria Jenneth wrote:

?

?!

????????

I KNOW, RIGHT?

I think Ms. Jenneth was not referring to Ms. Tsukiyo's concience. Sadly, though, it seems her hope was in vain regardless.

Yeah. Oh well.
Goonswarm Federation
#259 - 2017-05-19 15:18:43 UTC
Che Biko wrote:
I think Ms. Jenneth was not referring to Ms. Tsukiyo's concience.

It's a pretty easy mistake to make though. 'Nothing' and 'Nothing' get confused a lot.
#260 - 2017-05-19 15:52:43 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Lasairiona Raske wrote:
What just happened here?

I think, for the sake of sanity, we should all just agree on the following description of what we've read:

"I can't even..."

Yes, I think I can express similar sentiments...

Are you a devil or an angel

Sent here from heaven or from hell?

Sweet temptress, I'm wrapped in your tangles

Can't find my way out of your spell