Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

East Coast mature Corp recruting

Author
#1 - 2017-05-19 18:42:32 UTC
Hello Everyone,

I've never posted on these forums before ...never felt the need but what the hell. I enjoy trying new things. Be that food, or concepts.

Anyway I've recently to Eve myself ...playing on and off since 2006 and love the "people" aspect of the game above all else. I have a small corp that's currently in FW. I've had it for years. We're starting to build our ranks up so I'd love to have you join us if you're interested. No pressure, no odd requirements. Just looking for some mature good people to join us.

My girlfriend and I play together and run the corp but we would love to have some other experienced pilots in our ranks. We have a lot of industrial skills and so PI, Mining, Manufacturing and research is all stuff we enjoy doing, but the FW is of course over everything that we do. It's ever-present.

Since I was away for so long I'm just flying lost cost ships for the most part to get my "chops" again in FW. My girlfriend flies Logi most of the time but she is learning DPS now as well, so it's getting fun.

If Eastern timezone is good for you we are on most every evening and certainly on weekends. Imperial Republic Guard is a Minmatar based Corp but we will be happy to take any race if you would like to join us.

Fly Safe!
-Hatch