Intergalactic Summit

 
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
 

[The Purity War - The Age of Blood

Author
Mercenary Coalition
#41 - 2017-05-19 19:50:25 UTC
Didn't that thing get reinforced by a bunch of tech one Frigates, anyway?

Scary scary blooders, having their installations knocked down by tech. one. frigates.

No wonder their capsuleers are just as ****.
Goonswarm Federation
#42 - 2017-05-19 19:54:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrendis
Punishers, yes.

For clarity: we opted for Amarr frigates so that the weapons systems don't need to reload. It makes it easier for our guys to take a nap.
HYDRA RELOADED
#43 - 2017-05-19 19:56:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Mizhir
I guess the blooders never thought about point defense cannons. Their faith in their twisted god must have been blinding them to common sense.

Death rides a fast C4mel

#44 - 2017-05-19 20:05:08 UTC
Aldrith Shutaq wrote:
So, what'd your two blooder sects think of the king of blooder's speech earlier today? I thought it was rather rousing. Will you kiss and make up to defend the sanctity of the shipyard?


I am having difficulty locating this speech.
Goonswarm Federation
#45 - 2017-05-19 20:09:34 UTC
Check the latest Scope feed. They're not talking about you, I promise.
#46 - 2017-05-19 21:06:13 UTC
Quote:

"Molok, libeled as 'The Deceiver' by the false faith, was truer than any so-called 'True Amarr' follower of the corrupted throne squatters could ever be. He it was that understood the true nature of the universe. There is only one truth: power is all; naked, merciless force wielded by those with the will to grapple with it. We drink the blood of the powerful and the pure because to survive and advance we must feed on their energy and make it our own. This is the lesson of Molok. His failure is of no moment, his glimpse of the Great Truth is all that matters."

- Omir Sarikusa, Meditations on a Crimson Chalice


There is some truth in what Omir writes here. However, I believe him to be in error regarding Molok the Deceiver; rather, it is the example of the Emperor sacrificing Molok upon the Altar of God that we Chosen are to follow, not the example of Molok himself.

Thus, I cannot accept the Covenant's naming of the Titan the Molok class, and so I cannot condemn those who wish to destroy the Blood Raider facilities that manufacture these blasphemous vessels.
Goonswarm Federation
#47 - 2017-05-19 21:12:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrendis
Omir Sarikusa wrote:
“Empty is the night for the lost and the weak. How will you see with false faith blinding your eyes? How will you seize your destiny on bended knees? Lift yourselves up and look into your hearts. Is the blood that flows there pure? Or is it thin and corrupted by gold and the prattle of priests? Now is the time to shine in the light of the Red God! Now is the time to forge your destinies with blood and iron. The Covenant of Blood is the truth of the universe. Our Covenant is a beacon, set among the stars. Our foundries will blaze with the red flame of construction, as every new ship of war is baptized in blood and fire! Let our sacred work begin. Let your swords reap the harvest of the Great Truth! Become one with me in power and seize life eternal.”


When asked for comment, a member of Goonswarm leadership replied, “Omir who?” In other words:

Nauplius wrote:
I cannot condemn those who wish to destroy the Blood Raider facilities that manufacture these blasphemous vessels.


We don't give a crap about who owns them, we don't give a crap about what they name the ships. We're here for the blueprints, and because screw those idiots trying to build in our sphere of influence without our permission.
#48 - 2017-05-19 22:41:38 UTC
Isn't that like what they want "as every new ship of war is baptized in blood and fire, so their sacred work can begin etc. ".

A tad bit unrelated but what happened with Sanguina, wasn't she the Covenant sympathizer and with you?
Mercenary Coalition
#49 - 2017-05-19 23:10:15 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
We're here for the blueprints


Yeah, I'm sure you can understand why my stomach hurts from laughing.
Goonswarm Federation
#50 - 2017-05-19 23:12:25 UTC
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
We're here for the blueprints


Yeah, I'm sure you can understand why my stomach hurts from laughing.


Status quo is still better'n letting TEST get away with 'em. Blink
HYDRA RELOADED
#51 - 2017-05-20 07:44:42 UTC
Arrendis wrote:
Mizhara Del'thul wrote:
Arrendis wrote:
We're here for the blueprints


Yeah, I'm sure you can understand why my stomach hurts from laughing.


Status quo is still better'n letting TEST get away with 'em. Blink


Status quo is still better than letting anyone get it.

Death rides a fast C4mel

#52 - 2017-05-25 22:47:58 UTC
Could someone enlighten me as to why Goonswarm blew up something they apparently hold some allegiance to? Maybe I'm just too far out of it all but that was my understanding. Perhaps my friendly-fire tactics are out of date.
Goonswarm Federation
#53 - 2017-05-25 23:15:39 UTC
AEther Galatia wrote:
Could someone enlighten me as to why Goonswarm blew up something they apparently hold some allegiance to?


What?
#54 - 2017-05-25 23:39:49 UTC
Goons do or do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders? Tipping point. Speak now.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#55 - 2017-05-25 23:46:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Kalaratiri
AEther Galatia wrote:
Goons do or do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders? Tipping point. Speak now.


The idea that your opinion of who Goonswarm may or may not "pledge allegiance" to would make even the slightest difference is amusing.

The idea that it would be a "tipping point" is hilarious.

The fact you don't already know the answer is remarkable.

I suggest you go back and do a bit of reading before you make yourself look like any more of an idiot.

Edit:
I just read your corp description. I think you need to change it.

Quote:
With key partnerships we maintain a wealth of connections and knowledge about New Eden.

You got this bit wrong.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

#56 - 2017-05-26 00:01:52 UTC
Kalaratiri wrote:
AEther Galatia wrote:
Goons do or do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders? Tipping point. Speak now.


The idea that your opinion of who Goonswarm may or may not "pledge allegiance" to would make even the slightest difference is amusing.

The idea that it would be a "tipping point" is hilarious.

The fact you don't already know the answer is remarkable.

I suggest you go back and do a bit of reading before you make yourself look like any more of an idiot.

Edit:
I just read your corp description. I think you need to change it.

Quote:
With key partnerships we maintain a wealth of connections and knowledge about New Eden.

You got this bit wrong.


The fact you've not taught me anything I didn't already know is also remarkable...
#57 - 2017-05-26 00:03:55 UTC
It's a pretty simple question. Do the Goons work with or against the Blood Raiders. If you can't answer it I'll assume it's a no and I'll let the Blood Raiders know. It is immaterial whether I am important to them, the Goons, or anyone else. All the Blood Raiders need to know is if Goons are friend or foe.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#58 - 2017-05-26 00:05:29 UTC
AEther Galatia wrote:
Kalaratiri wrote:
AEther Galatia wrote:
Goons do or do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders? Tipping point. Speak now.


The idea that your opinion of who Goonswarm may or may not "pledge allegiance" to would make even the slightest difference is amusing.

The idea that it would be a "tipping point" is hilarious.

The fact you don't already know the answer is remarkable.

I suggest you go back and do a bit of reading before you make yourself look like any more of an idiot.

Edit:
I just read your corp description. I think you need to change it.

Quote:
With key partnerships we maintain a wealth of connections and knowledge about New Eden.

You got this bit wrong.


The fact you've not taught me anything I didn't already know is also remarkable...


Knowledge of one's insignificance is usually a good thing.

It is not laid on anyone else to provide you with easily obtainable, public, information. Pull your thumb out of your arse and learn something.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.

This is possibly one of the worst threads in the history of these forums.  - CCP Falcon

I don't remember when last time you said something that wasn't either dumb or absurd. - Diana Kim

Goonswarm Federation
#59 - 2017-05-26 00:08:24 UTC
AEther Galatia wrote:
Goons do or do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders? Tipping point. Speak now.


Tipping what?

Y'know, there's a lot of people out there who'd look at a guy in a one-man corp, losing citadels in high-sec, and think 'who the hel is this mouthbreather?' There are. If you stick around, you'll probably even meet some of them. Me, I prefer to think you're a cute newbie who really has no idea what he's suggesting, and really doesn't get just how that kind of phrasing comes across. Your corp info says you're into 'contacts' and 'information' all across New Eden, so lemme put you in contact with some information:

As a member of the alliance directorate, I can categorically state that no, we do not pledge allegiance to the Blood Raiders. If we did, we'd have a really strange way of showing it, what with the roughly 2,000,000 Blood Raider ships we destroy in Delve every month.

Also, not everyone is as nice as I am, and if you take that tone with some of the folks around here, you might take a PIE to the face. Wait, no, lasers. PIE shoots lasers, not exploding pies. Mah bad. Also, deploying an Astrahus after only six months in space... not bad. Did you have help getting the money together, or just hard work?
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2017-05-26 00:09:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Arrendis
AEther Galatia wrote:
It's a pretty simple question. Do the Goons work with or against the Blood Raiders. If you can't answer it I'll assume it's a no and I'll let the Blood Raiders know. It is immaterial whether I am important to them, the Goons, or anyone else. All the Blood Raiders need to know is if Goons are friend or foe.


Also, I'm pretty sure they know.
Arrendis wrote:
what with the roughly 2,000,000 Blood Raider ships we destroy in Delve every month.
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
Forum Jump