Character Bazaar

 
2 Pages12Next page
 

[=== 47M+ SP ===] WTS AWESOME SUBCAP PILOT!

First post
Author
Caldari State
#1 - 2017-05-18 17:28:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Lieutenant Ellen Ripley
With an also awesome name :)!

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lieutenant_Ellen_Ripley

pass : 123

Starting bid : 1B
B/O : Make me dream!
Bid increments : 1B

All CCP rules applied.
Character has positive wallet.
No killrights.
Character is in low sec, but i can move it to jita if its asked.



If I estimate the bids are not enough, I reserve the right to cancel the auction.

Good luck!
Caldari State
#2 - 2017-05-18 17:31:58 UTC
1B !
Caldari State
#3 - 2017-05-18 19:39:12 UTC
2B B/O :)
Copius Spectrum
#4 - 2017-05-18 19:42:10 UTC
3 billion!
Pandemic Horde
#5 - 2017-05-18 20:17:15 UTC
26b bo
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2017-05-18 21:52:09 UTC
29
#7 - 2017-05-19 01:24:49 UTC
33.5b
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2017-05-19 02:13:27 UTC
34.5b
Caldari State
#9 - 2017-05-19 19:53:14 UTC
Highest bid : 34.5b

Bump!
#10 - 2017-05-20 02:59:18 UTC
35bil
Caldari State
#11 - 2017-05-21 09:34:17 UTC
Bump
#12 - 2017-05-22 01:13:25 UTC
Quote:

2. You must disclose whether or not the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It's up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

3. You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

25. The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.


Please read Character Bazaar Rules and add a required information

ISD Bubblemoon

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Caldari State
#13 - 2017-05-22 13:51:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Lieutenant Ellen Ripley
ISD Bubblemoon wrote:
Quote:

2. You must disclose whether or not the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount. As the ISK received for the character sale is transferred directly to the character for sale, that character gets in virtually all cases a positive ISK balance. It's up to the seller to remove only so much ISK as that the character is still in the plus prior to transfer.

3. You must disclose if there are kill rights on the character for sale. Kill rights you possess on other characters are to be treated as assets and not included in the character listing.

25. The location of the character must be disclosed and whether it is in high security, low security, null sec or wormhole space. You must also state if the character is in space or in a station.


Please read Character Bazaar Rules and add a required information


Edited OP.

Also 55B bid received in mail box.
Please bid only on this forum thread.
#14 - 2017-05-22 14:36:13 UTC
35 bil for when you realize the 55 bil offer wont get fulfilled...

If I win an auction for your Character, please send me a mail in case I have forgotten to select the 'receive notifications' option.

Caldari State
#15 - 2017-05-22 15:10:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Lieutenant Ellen Ripley
Kikaali Kurvora wrote:
35 bil for when you realize the 55 bil offer wont get fulfilled...


1. You didnt respect my bid increment rules, so your bid has not been taken into account.
2. I think 35B is to low for that character anyway.
3. I dont know yet if the 55B bid is a serious offer or not, but you dont either, so keep your comments for yourself, thank's.
#16 - 2017-05-22 15:33:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Kikaali Kurvora
Lieutenant Ellen Ripley wrote:
Kikaali Kurvora wrote:
35 bil for when you realize the 55 bil offer wont get fulfilled...


1. You didnt respect my bid increment rules, so your bid has not been taken into account.
2. I think 35B is to low for that character anyway.
3. I dont know yet if the 55B bid is a serious offer or not, but you dont either, so keep your comments for yourself, thank's.


1. was a typo, sorry. Offer was meant to be 36 billion
2. As a seller, that is entirely your call.
3. Correct, I do not know if it was serious, but an offer of almost 20bil over the SP value of the character is quite often a fake one as there are quite a few people who's idea of fun is to post fake bids either here, or in mails, so I was simply placing an offer based on the current highest bidder in the thread

reiterating:

36bil offer

If I win an auction for your Character, please send me a mail in case I have forgotten to select the 'receive notifications' option.

Amarr Empire
#17 - 2017-05-22 18:48:01 UTC
37b
Caldari State
#18 - 2017-05-23 18:32:45 UTC
37B highest bid!
Bump
Caldari State
#19 - 2017-05-26 21:56:45 UTC
bump Big smile
Caldari State
#20 - 2017-05-30 10:17:00 UTC
bump
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump