Science & Industry

 
 

Looking for HS EC to operate from

Author
Wormlife
#1 - 2017-06-19 21:06:27 UTC
Hey all,
I'm looking for a HS EC to run industry from, it should include copying, research and manufacturing modules. rigs are not so important, but would be nice whatever it may be.
Should based somewhere near Jita, lets say up to 8 jumps. And system index should be acceptable probably up to 3% or something. And EC tax also somewhere up to 3% as well.

If you are a happy owner of such property and would like to rent me a spot I'd be glad to work there, and who knows maybe we can cooperate someday.

Thanks
Rate My Ticks
#2 - 2017-06-20 02:58:27 UTC
Eden Veres wrote:
Hey all,
I'm looking for a HS EC to run industry from, it should include copying, research and manufacturing modules. rigs are not so important, but would be nice whatever it may be.
Should based somewhere near Jita, lets say up to 8 jumps. And system index should be acceptable probably up to 3% or something. And EC tax also somewhere up to 3% as well.

If you are a happy owner of such property and would like to rent me a spot I'd be glad to work there, and who knows maybe we can cooperate someday.

Thanks

System index is going to change day to day, and any such systems are likely burnt out within a day or two of it being at a low index.
Wormlife
#3 - 2017-06-20 05:25:14 UTC
Krysenth wrote:
Eden Veres wrote:
Hey all,
I'm looking for a HS EC to run industry from, it should include copying, research and manufacturing modules. rigs are not so important, but would be nice whatever it may be.
Should based somewhere near Jita, lets say up to 8 jumps. And system index should be acceptable probably up to 3% or something. And EC tax also somewhere up to 3% as well.

If you are a happy owner of such property and would like to rent me a spot I'd be glad to work there, and who knows maybe we can cooperate someday.

Thanks

System index is going to change day to day, and any such systems are likely burnt out within a day or two of it being at a low index.


It's almost true and wrong. System index indeed going to change slightly but the mount of production needed to change it significantly is huge. And while there is a chance it will burn out most of the time it won't happen I am now coming from another system I've been there for a year and the reason I left is not the system index
Deus Vult.
#4 - 2017-06-20 11:32:16 UTC
check out ichinumi

good system, index is below 5% and there is an X-large cit there

only a few jumps from jita
New Eden Trading Company.
#5 - 2017-06-20 12:54:37 UTC
Eden Veres wrote:
Hey all,
I'm looking for a HS EC to run industry from, it should include copying, research and manufacturing modules. rigs are not so important, but would be nice whatever it may be.
Should based somewhere near Jita, lets say up to 8 jumps. And system index should be acceptable probably up to 3% or something. And EC tax also somewhere up to 3% as well.

If you are a happy owner of such property and would like to rent me a spot I'd be glad to work there, and who knows maybe we can cooperate someday.

Thanks


Mashtarmem - TGA's Equipment Array (Maniacal Miners INC)

5 jumps from Amarr

under 2% industry index

1% tax I believe

And has Equipment rigs for ME and TE (3% ME 35%TE) Rigs, mods, and implants?

System is fairly quiet. And the office rent is 1,000 ISK currently. IDK why. Take advantage while you can.
Working Stiffs
#6 - 2017-06-20 17:56:09 UTC
I alone can raise an index from 0.10 to well over 4.
Wormlife
#7 - 2017-06-20 19:31:39 UTC
Tau Cabalander wrote:
I alone can raise an index from 0.10 to well over 4.


How many players there are like you who are operate in HS? Roll
#8 - 2017-06-20 22:11:23 UTC
Eden Veres wrote:
Tau Cabalander wrote:
I alone can raise an index from 0.10 to well over 4.


How many players there are like you who are operate in HS? Roll


Many...
#9 - 2017-06-21 00:35:02 UTC
Eden Veres wrote:
Tau Cabalander wrote:
I alone can raise an index from 0.10 to well over 4.


How many players there are like you who are operate in HS? Roll


With a name like "Tau" I doubt that 4.0 is the upper limit to his malfeasance.

"an unstable subatomic particle of the lepton class, with a charge of −1 and a mass roughly 3,500 times that of the electron."
#10 - 2017-06-22 14:09:34 UTC
Forum Jump