EVE General Discussion

 
 

Eve Updates

First post
Author
New Eden Terraform Alliance
#1 - 2017-07-05 09:03:13 UTC
Sorry if i missed something, but why is there no information about the upcoming update or the informations we had about the "comming in summer" release, on the eve update site? It seems like it was deleted.

fly safe o7
#2 - 2017-07-06 10:24:48 UTC
Spacepilot101 wrote:
Sorry if i missed something, but why is there no information about the upcoming update or the informations we had about the "comming in summer" release, on the eve update site? It seems like it was deleted.

fly safe o7


It's all still there, we've just moved a couple of things around to show what release dates they'll fall onBig smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

EVEolution.
#3 - 2017-07-06 20:34:05 UTC
CCP Falcon wrote:
Spacepilot101 wrote:
Sorry if i missed something, but why is there no information about the upcoming update or the informations we had about the "comming in summer" release, on the eve update site? It seems like it was deleted.

fly safe o7


It's all still there, we've just moved a couple of things around to show what release dates they'll fall onBig smile

Didnt realise the Battlestations were getting some renovations, nice little bonus there... the day before my birthday.

kinda wish the battlestations had some guns though and dropped some better goodies *hint hint* :-P
Sev3rance
#4 - 2017-07-07 23:27:33 UTC
ITTigerClawIK wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Spacepilot101 wrote:
Sorry if i missed something, but why is there no information about the upcoming update or the informations we had about the "comming in summer" release, on the eve update site? It seems like it was deleted.

fly safe o7


It's all still there, we've just moved a couple of things around to show what release dates they'll fall onBig smile

Didnt realise the Battlestations were getting some renovations, nice little bonus there... the day before my birthday.

kinda wish the battlestations had some guns though and dropped some better goodies *hint hint* :-P



they can make it pretty all they want to.. but like that matters when fozzie will come right on in and nerf the tics you get off the rats..
Solitaire.
#5 - 2017-07-08 19:05:35 UTC
Wish they'd redesign some more amarr ships on that roadmap and focus more on lasers than drones as well as a general Bs buff
#6 - 2017-07-08 19:10:38 UTC
Can you delete posts?
No Handlebars.
#7 - 2017-07-11 17:40:58 UTC
Can u fuckin revers those T3 changes or u rly that ******** ?
****** all those ships, u should reimburse like double Skillpoints for being that big *******.
#8 - 2017-07-11 19:30:16 UTC
Please can you not reimagine any more iconic ship designs? I loved my Rupture and flying it felt great. That has now gone. The new design is bad. Too squat, the rear overhang now looks odd. The magazine type protrusion at the bottom adds nothing and contributes to the feeling that the mass of the ship is now overconcentrated in too small an area. Given the designer wanted - entirely erroneously - to get rid of the mass from the rear and top views the design must be viewed as a failure as it merely creates a genuine overconcentration of mass in the main body of the ship from most angles. Furthermore the ship now longer looks like a warship. It looks like a toy handgun. Why would any warship be festooned with rocket, missile and projectile traps as the new desivn is? What is the purpose of that appendage at the back? For the love of God ask before wrecking any more ships and then present tbe options to the community and get them to vote. I want my old ship back.
Brotherhood of Spacers
#9 - 2017-07-12 19:22:03 UTC
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I wanted to make a recommendation to exoplanet research. Could a review button be added so that we can take a better look after we transmit our inputs. Reviewing the consensus of other players, and the evaluation mode might help everyone better understand what we're looking for when we analyze the data. Once we transmit, it becomes locked and it's difficult to review so no effective way to learn from mistakes or other players inputs. Being able to learn from feedback will go a long way into making this effective.
Forum Jump