Jita Park Speakers Corner

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
 

Malcanis for the CSM

First post
Author
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2012-02-04 07:23:22 UTC
And to think I came here to endorse a worthy candidate... oh well.
Mintrolio
#22 - 2012-02-04 09:06:29 UTC
CONFRIMIGN I AM SADFACES NOT SEA YOU RUNNIGN FUR CSM. SadSadSad

ALSO I DECITED TO DO INSTEAD.

ALSO THANKS YOU FUR MANY INSPERASIONS FUR MINE BLOG.

MINTROLIO FUR CSM
Adhocracy
#23 - 2012-02-04 14:12:06 UTC
Really think you would have made a good CSM candidate. I just hope that whatever is holding you back from running sorts itself out so that maybe in some future iteration of the CSM, we could see you there.

Bob is the god of Wormholes.

That's all you need to know.

Caldari State
#24 - 2012-02-05 14:36:22 UTC
Kudos for high sec manifesto, its a good read. Just curious who will you be voting for in the upcoming CSM election?
The Initiative.
#25 - 2012-02-05 18:51:56 UTC
Mullokad Iwaira wrote:
Kudos for high sec manifesto, its a good read. Just curious who will you be voting for in the upcoming CSM election?


I haven't decided yet; all the declarations are not yet in. Whilst I'm quite happy for mittens to be elected again, he doesn't need my puny 2 votes; at the moment I'm inclining towards Hans Jagerblitzen, because I do believe that empire space needs a sympathetic advocate.

(By which I mean in sympathy with me)

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Gallente Federation
#26 - 2012-02-06 02:23:36 UTC
+1 for Malcanis ... George Washington also refused to run ....
#27 - 2012-02-06 11:05:16 UTC
What Thorn Galen said. Also, Malcanis would be the most serious CSM ever.
The Initiative.
#28 - 2012-02-10 10:10:38 UTC
Aineko Macx wrote:
What Thorn Galen said. Also, Malcanis would be the most serious CSM ever.


Heh. Oh no.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

#29 - 2012-02-10 10:26:28 UTC
So if you need 100 likes to be on the ballot, can we make CCP force really smart people like the OP to have to have 100 not likes to avoid being drafted onto the ballot? Big smile

CCP may have to refine the election process in the CSM 8 elections to consider that!

Issler
#30 - 2012-02-10 14:28:49 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
Aineko Macx wrote:
What Thorn Galen said. Also, Malcanis would be the most serious CSM ever.


Heh. Oh no.


Forgive them, for they do not know you as I do.

Sig blah blah blah blah

The Initiative.
#31 - 2012-02-10 14:30:50 UTC
Issler Dainze wrote:
So if you need 100 likes to be on the ballot, can we make CCP force really smart people like the OP to have to have 100 not likes to avoid being drafted onto the ballot? Big smile

CCP may have to refine the election process in the CSM 8 elections to consider that!

Issler


It took me a couple of attempts to puzzle my way through that question. It's typically quite challenging to force me to do things, although you're welcome to make the attempt. I will very likely stand for CSM8, assuming that there is one of course.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

The Initiative.
#32 - 2012-02-10 14:33:11 UTC
Shalia Ripper wrote:
Malcanis wrote:
Aineko Macx wrote:
What Thorn Galen said. Also, Malcanis would be the most serious CSM ever.


Heh. Oh no.


Forgive them, for they do not know you as I do.


"To err is human, and feels divine."

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Pandemic Legion
#33 - 2012-02-10 16:51:32 UTC
aw damn son, you got my vote
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2012-02-10 16:52:13 UTC
well, at least my +1 for now - maybe the vote depending on how dovi does
The Initiative.
#35 - 2012-02-10 17:29:22 UTC
Did not read thread, still adorable..

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Pandemic Legion
#36 - 2012-02-10 17:46:48 UTC
nope didn't read thread, just 'aw sheet, mal's running upvote!'
Minmatar Republic
#37 - 2012-02-11 19:43:46 UTC
Malcanis is a true Kugu-friend.
Goonswarm Federation
#38 - 2012-02-12 00:16:18 UTC
Malcanis is a erudite and a schoolar

seriusly this guy one of the best choices for the csm
Minmatar Republic
#39 - 2012-02-12 16:09:47 UTC
Malcanis wrote:
It took me a couple of attempts to puzzle my way through that question. It's typically quite challenging to force me to do things, although you're welcome to make the attempt. I will very likely stand for CSM8, assuming that there is one of course.


Hell yeah
#40 - 2012-02-12 16:27:42 UTC
Mintrolio wrote:
CONFRIMIGN I AM SADFACES NOT SEA YOU RUNNIGN FUR CSM. SadSadSad

ALSO I DECITED TO DO INSTEAD.

ALSO THANKS YOU FUR MANY INSPERASIONS FUR MINE BLOG.

MINTROLIO FUR CSM



you have the full support of the CAPS LEGION!
4 PagesPrevious page1234Next page
Forum Jump