Issues, Workarounds & Localization

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Cant log into other accounts and enter the game or create any characters without crash.

First post
Author
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-02-10 10:56:57 UTC  |  Edited by: SeaBore
So I can log in and enter the game after selecting one of my characters but on that same account if I try to make a character it freezes up after I choose a race then I have to close the program.

Then If I want to log into eve with another one of my accounts it lets me enter the character selection but when I choose one it then freezes up on the loading screen and I have to close it once again.

This just started happening, I have a very nice pc.. Please help
C C P Alliance
#2 - 2012-02-10 13:39:31 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Sputnik
Have you tried deactivating EVE-Voice? We have seen issues when running multiple clients which all have EVE Voice activated.

CCP Sputnik | Software Engineer | Team Undone Unit

My EVElopedia Talk My Broadcast Log

Minmatar Republic
#3 - 2012-02-10 15:39:19 UTC
CCP Sputnik wrote:
Have you tried deactivating EVE-Voice? We have seen issues when running multiple clients which all have EVE Voice activated.


Went in and turned it off, still no change.
C C P Alliance
#4 - 2012-02-10 15:41:30 UTC
Sorry I think I didnt read your initial post correctly.

Did you by any chance install the NVIDIA beta drivers?

CCP Sputnik | Software Engineer | Team Undone Unit

My EVElopedia Talk My Broadcast Log

Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-02-10 15:43:34 UTC
CCP Sputnik wrote:
Sorry I think I didnt read your initial post correctly.

Did you by any chance install the NVIDIA beta drivers?


I had at first so I went back to 285.62 with a gtx580
C C P Alliance
#6 - 2012-02-10 15:47:46 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Sputnik
OK you either need to do a full driver clean up (the issue is actually cause by the PhysX driver not the Graphics driver) or deactivate Station Environments.

A fix for this issue will be released soon, so after the next patch you can activate Station Environments again.

Edit: For updates about this issue you should check this thread.

CCP Sputnik | Software Engineer | Team Undone Unit

My EVElopedia Talk My Broadcast Log

Minmatar Republic
#7 - 2012-02-10 15:52:48 UTC
CCP Sputnik wrote:
OK you either need to do a full driver clean up (the issue is actually cause by the PhysX driver not the Graphics driver) or deactivate Station Environments.

A fix for this issue will be released soon, so after the next patch you can activate Station Environments again.

Edit: For updates about this issue you should check this thread.


Where is the station environment button
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-02-10 16:08:24 UTC
CCP Sputnik wrote:
OK you either need to do a full driver clean up (the issue is actually cause by the PhysX driver not the Graphics driver) or deactivate Station Environments.

A fix for this issue will be released soon, so after the next patch you can activate Station Environments again.

Edit: For updates about this issue you should check this thread.


That worked thank you!
Forum Jump