EVE Fiction

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Where's all the backstory gone?

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2012.02.15 22:28
I remember about 2 years or so ago reading a lot of backstory about EVE, separated between the four factions there were articles about all sorts of things from government to specific incidents, the Gallente-Caldari war, the Minmatar Uprising - tons of stuff. Can someone link me to that page? I'd like to read it all again.
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#2 Posted: 2012.02.15 22:30
Valentinian Aulmais wrote:
I remember about 2 years or so ago reading a lot of backstory about EVE, separated between the four factions there were articles about all sorts of things from government to specific incidents, the Gallente-Caldari war, the Minmatar Uprising - tons of stuff. Can someone link me to that page? I'd like to read it all again.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=772485#post772485
Remember this. Trust your eyes, you will kill each other. Trust your veins, you can all go home.
-Cold Wind
Ushra'Khan
#3 Posted: 2012.02.29 07:43
Join Ushra'Khan.

Become the backstory.

Become the future.
Minmatar Republic
#4 Posted: 2012.03.04 15:31
Ragnar STS wrote:
Join Ushra'Khan.

Become the backstory.

Become the future.

You're either trolling or spamming, take your pick...
Vherokior 
#5 Posted: 2012.03.08 04:16
N'maro Makari wrote:
Ragnar STS wrote:
Join Ushra'Khan.

Become the backstory.

Become the future.

Has it occurred to you that he might be a role-player in a role-playing alliance?
Minmatar Republic
#6 Posted: 2012.03.15 14:32
Stella SGP wrote:
N'maro Makari wrote:
Ragnar STS wrote:
Join Ushra'Khan.

Become the backstory.

Become the future.

Has it occurred to you that he might be a role-player in a role-playing alliance?

That much is obvious but beside the point. What did occur to me is that his reply had zero to do with the actual OP and was an attempt at shameless self-promotion.
Vherokior