Ships & Modules

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

3 PagesPrevious page123Next page

COMET: fix it

Author
#21 Posted: 2012.02.16 22:15
I want my space camo space ship!

It should be a light black with random small white dots on it.

Suprise! Who needs a cloak Shocked
Gallente Federation
#22 Posted: 2012.02.16 22:54
The Comet does need to be restored to it's Gal PD paintjob. It was iconic.

The Gal Shuttle needs to be painted orange again, the green looks terrible and just utterly boring.
Sanguis Ignis Prosperitum
#23 Posted: 2012.02.16 23:45
I'm still waiting for the old cyno effect to come back. No, not that one we got rid of a few months ago, I mean the one before that.
Fireworks and snowballs are great, but what I really want is a corpse launcher.
#24 Posted: 2012.02.17 02:27
Malaxy wrote:
+1

Camo? In space? What?

Yes.

Who ever said that everything in eve need to be realistic?- camo in space is fine for me, don't touch it !!Lol
Caldari State
#25 Posted: 2012.02.17 03:21
mxzf wrote:
This has to be a troll. Either that or it's someone with entitlement and rage issues who's off his meds.

It is neither.

You just don't get it.

And as the simple minded tend to do, they cry wolf on everything.

Not everyone you don't agree with is automatically a troll btw.
Caldari State
#26 Posted: 2012.02.17 12:05  |  Edited by: OT Smithers
Dear CCP,

I load the game yesterday night and I see that there was a patch. I knew right away that you have fixed the Comet. I was very excited! This was PROOF that CCP listens to the important issues (like the Comet) of their customers!

But when I get into game and into my ship.... it looks the SAME!

Thinking it was a bug I restarted the game but that did not fix it. Someone in Arnon helpfully suggested that I reinstall Eve, so I deleated the Eve game.

Now I am back after 5 hours of patching and I see that it is still BROKEN! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE LEFT THIS GAME BREAKING FEATURE GO ONE THIS LONG!

Thanks in advance,

A Concerned Customer
#27 Posted: 2012.02.17 12:24
-1 New Comet = Best Comment.
I lied :o
Caldari State
#28 Posted: 2012.02.17 13:37
Drew Solaert wrote:
-1 New Comet = Best Comment.

This is a serious thread and no place for your trolling!

GO AWAY!
#29 Posted: 2012.02.17 13:59
first I want the original Scorpion back, then you can have your police Comet ...
#30 Posted: 2012.02.17 15:46
The old Comet was dark blue and white, not black and white. And I want it back so :thumbsup: to you.
Caldari State
#31 Posted: 2012.02.17 15:57  |  Edited by: OT Smithers
Dear CCP,

I say "dear CCP" because it is polite.

It would be polite for you to respond to this important thread about this game breaking problem but after TWO DAYS is there a response?!

NOO!!!

I think you should respond to the maybe thousand of customers who are leaving your game!!!

I am willing to let you fly me to greenland to discuss this before your game is broken and bankrupt!

Also you should probably put me on your CSm instead of all the null sec mega-alliance alternative lifestyle (not that I am judging) fancy nancys on there now so that critical game issues like the COMET can be avoided in tweh future!

Thank you in advance (even more politeness),

A DEEPLY DISTURB CUSTOMER
Caldari State
#32 Posted: 2012.02.17 18:08  |  Edited by: OT Smithers
double post of rage
#33 Posted: 2012.02.17 19:08
I just used a Gallente shuttle for the first time since the artwork change.

What *were* they thinking?
http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm
Richard Bartle: Players who suit MUDs
#34 Posted: 2012.02.17 19:38
Buzzy Warstl wrote:
I just used a Gallente shuttle for the first time since the artwork change.

What *were* they thinking?

That fly Gallente is *green*
#35 Posted: 2012.02.17 19:51  |  Edited by: Kolya Medz
+1000

All Gallente Navy ships need to be changed to black and grey. The "space police" color scheme on the old navy mega and old comet was f**king epic. And one of the reasons I trained Gallente, I liked that faction's style, even if hybrids were really meh.

Look at the existing Megathron Federate Issue skin. THAT is what Gallente navy ships should look like. Dark, sexy, intimidating and shiny. It fits with the lore better as well, since the Gallente are big on making things look good. Spacecamo is just plain fugly, and does not fit the faction's style at all.

(Navy Mega needs blinky police lights too!)
Amarr Empire
#36 Posted: 2012.02.18 10:17
Kolya Medz wrote:

Look at the existing Megathron Federate Issue skin. THAT is what Gallente navy ships should look like. Dark, sexy, intimidating and shiny. It fits with the lore better as well, since the Gallente are big on making things look good. Spacecamo is just plain fugly, and does not fit the faction's style at all.

(Navy Mega needs blinky police lights too!)

Came here to say the exact same thing.

Gallente Federation
#37 Posted: 2012.02.18 18:58
+1

Space Camo: do not want.

Blinky Light: do want.

This is important.
Minmatar Republic
#38 Posted: 2012.02.18 20:46
Before I joined EVE I spent some time looking around the different ships in the item database and thought the Comet looked interesting, but was saddened to think that I would probably never be able to bring myself to fly it because of that totally naff police car paint job. I couldn't think of anything more ridiculous.

I was pleased beyond measure when a saner paint job was adopted just before I joined. Now I can happily look forward to eventually flying one.
#39 Posted: 2012.02.19 03:34
Ettu Brute II wrote:
Before I joined EVE I spent some time looking around the different ships in the item database and thought the Comet looked interesting, but was saddened to think that I would probably never be able to bring myself to fly it because of that totally naff police car paint job. I couldn't think of anything more ridiculous.

I was pleased beyond measure when a saner paint job was adopted just before I joined. Now I can happily look forward to eventually flying one.

Just got one yesterday to enjoy that camo paint job, it's awesome and dies pretty like always!

hem, I do miss the spot light however Lol
Minmatar Republic
#40 Posted: 2012.02.19 04:19
+1 - Fix the game stopping issues and give us back our paint and light!

kthxbye
3 PagesPrevious page123Next page