3 PagesPrevious page123

C.W.T Recriuting pvpers

Author
The Marmite Collective
#41 Posted: 2012.02.20 11:15
**BUMP**
YOU EITHER LOVE US OR WE HATE YOU - ADAPT OR DIE - DELETE THE WEAK
#42 Posted: 2012.02.20 14:30
These "mercs" are straight terrible and I cannot honestly see why anyone would ever hire them for anything. They sit in Sobaseki/Jita all day, rarely if ever hunt their targets and when a fight presents itself, they dock and log without even ever trying to fight, let alone fight against ods. DO NOT JOIN THIS CORP and FFS DO NOT HIRE THEM they are a waste of your ISK and you will be VERY disappointed.

Jita is <-------- THAT way guys!

Have fun docking to us for the rest of the week.
#43 Posted: 2012.02.20 19:53
Kai you might or might not be correct, but what you did here is just display of incredibly bad taste man. Trolling recruitment threads is just no-go. It tells us more about you than them.
#44 Posted: 2012.02.20 22:12  |  Edited by: sgt Razor
http://calm.killmail.org/

hmmm looks like we sit in soba/jita all day.... his just pissed because he deced a corp that is more intrested in killing cliants targets and hunting them down then fighting his 8 rr+8 vindy/prote trade hub fleets. as i said to you mr rebirth have fun fly safe we got contracts to fill
#45 Posted: 2012.02.20 22:13
Kai86 wrote:
These "mercs" are straight terrible and I cannot honestly see why anyone would ever hire them for anything. They sit in Sobaseki/Jita all day, rarely if ever hunt their targets and when a fight presents itself, they dock and log without even ever trying to fight, let alone fight against ods. DO NOT JOIN THIS CORP and FFS DO NOT HIRE THEM they are a waste of your ISK and you will be VERY disappointed.

Poor taste from a poor person. Tears flowing from people that decced us and then wonder why we don't come after them when they have 9 Nuet RR flying with their fleets.

If you feel like attacking people feel free, but keep recruitement threads clear and civil. If your a grown man atleast pretend to act like one.
"I saw him fight by the monument in Jita. He flowed in his Machariel like a Shinto spirit, 800MM shells sprouting in his passing. His hair flowed in the corona of his target's warp core breach. It was truly majestic. And while everyone stared in awe I stole the loot and ran off. Because I am like that." - NEONOVUS
The Marmite Collective
#46 Posted: 2012.02.22 10:55
**BUMP**
The Marmite Collective
#47 Posted: 2012.02.29 10:58
**BUMP**
The Marmite Collective
#48 Posted: 2012.03.06 11:02
So far we have about 5-10 extra skilled players last week.... looking for a few more.
The Marmite Collective
#49 Posted: 2012.03.12 11:08
**BUMP**
The Marmite Collective
#50 Posted: 2012.03.15 11:28
bump and smilies TwistedTwisted
The Marmite Collective
#51 Posted: 2012.03.27 10:11
**bump**
#52 Posted: 2012.03.30 12:30
Kai86 wrote:

Confirming I fired on them and was very disappointed.

At the time of posting I'm in their corp but it's totally dead. Spent most of yesterday chatting to one other corp member who after a long and careful discussion it turned out that like me he was another spy from a different corp ^^ Their recruitment methods make it ridiculously easy to infiltrate even when you have a hostile corp in your employment history.

I've seen 3 corpies online in 24 hours and that includes the CEO's alt who came on briefly to "check skills".

No point joining these guys, save the space on your corp history.
The Marmite Collective
#53 Posted: 2012.03.30 16:45
We love you too Demonfuge Malevolent Big smile
The Marmite Collective
#54 Posted: 2012.04.13 09:47
**BUMP**
The Marmite Collective
#55 Posted: 2012.04.23 09:54
Slowly growing again to full strength... getting more decs, having more fun....... join !

http://calm.killmail.org
The Marmite Collective
#56 Posted: 2012.05.07 09:54
**BUMP**
The Marmite Collective
#57 Posted: 2012.05.11 13:12
We are slowly getting bigger and bigger, but a few more are always welcome. Twisted
Verge of Collapse
#58 Posted: 2012.05.19 02:40
Free bump for a good corp.
3 PagesPrevious page123