EVE General Discussion

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

CCP thinks its funny: Add your two cents to this thread

Jump to first DEV post
Author
#61 Posted: 2012.02.21 22:42  |  Edited by: Grey Azorria
Mcpate wrote:
OK..so, I'm the only one that lets his kid brother get by with this? Or is the analogy just too far off?

Well since it is more a case of the kid brother giving his own hand built custom hot-rod (which he kindly lets you use) a tune up, then joking about it afterwards, I'm perfectly fine with it.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sometimes when I post, I look at my sig and wish that I'd follow my own god damned advice.
Caldari State
#62 Posted: 2012.02.21 22:42
Chribba wrote:

2) As for we not needing them, I'm such a low-life addict geek virgin that I need them to escape the real world and live in the dream I like to call New Eden.

I'll lend you my girlfriend if you let me ride in the Veldnaught for a day.
Minmatar Republic
#63 Posted: 2012.02.21 22:55
CCP Veritas wrote:
Sorry for trying to be funny after busting ass fixing issues.

I'm sorry for the issues too for what that's worth.

Love the great work you all do. Ignore the op, he certainly dose not speak for anyoneCool
#64 Posted: 2012.02.21 22:59
OP is concerned because internet spaceships are serious business.
#65 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:00
CCP Veritas wrote:

Don't worry CCP, you will recieve a free quafe Iteron IV and free quafe T-shirt at fanfest. Those are your rewards for dealing with a harsh playerbase.

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
#66 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:12
CCP Veritas wrote:

Please ignore the OP, his mother accidentally flushed his meds down the toilet, it's been a hard day.

I smiled reading the patch notes because of teh funneh, and smiled when I logged in because of teh fixes. Thanks on both accounts <3
#67 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:25
Chribba wrote:
Re:

1) I for one like when CCP can show us they're humans too by adding - bad - jokes in their patch notes lol

2) As for we not needing them, I'm such a low-life addict geek virgin that I need them to escape the real world and live in the dream I like to call New Eden.

3) Shame to see you leave, if you do, best of luck with whatever you are doing next if you let your sub run out.

/c

lies we have all seen those vidoes of you and mintchip....
There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people...
Winter Expansion new ship request
Caldari State
#68 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:39
Do not take games to seriously - they are comedy, not a tragedy ... (there are always 3 dots at the end in real life) .
Read the "Fart file" and you will understand the meaning of life !
#69 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:43
MeBiatch wrote:
Chribba wrote:
Re:

1) I for one like when CCP can show us they're humans too by adding - bad - jokes in their patch notes lol

3) Shame to see you leave, if you do, best of luck with whatever you are doing next if you let your sub run out.

/c

lies we have all seen those vidoes of you and mintchip....

He has been mining something else besides Veldspar?? We should have been told.
Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
Minmatar Republic
#70 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:56
Mcpate wrote:
read the latest patch notes
http://community.eveonline.com/updates/patchnotes.asp

Its like your kid brother jacked your car, Foked it up and now thinks its a big F-N joke once he gets it sorted.

CCP:
1) its NOT ok that you break sheet every time you 'improve' something
2) the 'Players' are actually PAYING CUSTOMERS You need us...we dont need you
3) This is the only warning you will receive ...my sub is up in march

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2012/02/08/How-Clinging-to-Mommy-and-Daddy-is-Ruining-a-Generation.aspx#page1
Gallente Federation
#71 Posted: 2012.02.21 23:59
Grey Azorria wrote:
Mcpate wrote:
OK..so, I'm the only one that lets his kid brother get by with this? Or is the analogy just too far off?

Well since it is more a case of the kid brother giving his own hand built custom hot-rod (which he kindly lets you use) a tune up, then joking about it afterwards, I'm perfectly fine with it.

dude, there are two things in life that you can't lend to anyone: your wife and your car.

no, your brother isn't exempt from this rule.
[img]http://eve-files.com/sig/grimpak[/img]

[quote]The more I know about humans, the more I love animals.[/quote]
ain't that right
No Holes Barred
#72 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:15  |  Edited by: BeanBagKing
TL;DR - this is now a joke thread

You know, I'm pretty upset with CCP too! I've been saying it this whole time, ever since the very first beta test of the new forums...

WE NEED A DOWNVOTE BUTTON!

Don't you wish you had listened now CCP Veritas?

At first I was going to be diplomatic to OP, point out how he's wrong. How people like Sony (someone mentioned) with no sense of humor and who clearly aren't gamers themselves manage to ruin things. How it's refreshing to see jokes in patchnotes (and most importantly, patchnotes period which show they're fixing stuff). How great the 180 CCP has done in the last few months has been....

Then I read Veritas reply... Like I said, I like the humor, and more importantly the fixes that came with them, so I wasn't happy that he let this guy get to him. At this point I was going to just point out what a flaming vagina OP was and request his stuff be transferred to my account as he left. Probably throw in a virgin joke or something about his parents basement. Several people beat me to it though.

Then I realized the -real- way to get back at him was just to turn this into a joke thread since he hates humor so much!

Quote:
Q. How do you get a Minmatar out of the bathtub?
A. Throw in a bar of soap.

Quote:
Q. What's tragic about an Amarrian dying in a shuttle crash?
A. A shuttle can hold at least twenty of them.

Edit: PS, you wanted the players 2 cents in this thread, how's that working out for you?
#73 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:21
Grimpak wrote:
Grey Azorria wrote:
Mcpate wrote:

dude, there are two things in life that you can't lend to anyone: your wife and your car.

no, your brother isn't exempt from this rule.

Huh, you learn something new everyday. I gues I'll have to go ask my brother if I can have her back then.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Sometimes when I post, I look at my sig and wish that I'd follow my own god damned advice.
C C P Alliance
#74 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:29
Don't worry folks, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I aim to sleep quite well so I can get up tomorrow, fix some more stuff for an Internet spaceship game then write corny patch notes about it.

It's a pretty cool life really.
CCP Veritas - Technical Director - EVE Online
Amarr Empire
#75 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:40
i laughted when i read the patch note some hours ago, OP need to take his pills more often.
Minmatar Republic
#76 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:49
CCP Veritas wrote:
Don't worry folks, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I aim to sleep quite well so I can get up tomorrow, fix some more stuff for an Internet spaceship game then write corny patch notes about it.

This isn't about you, Veritas! Go to bed! (good job on the patch BTW )

It's about community self moderation, and talking the OP's "old jalopy" out for a spin apparently...

OP I found your old girl a bit rusty under the hood...I greased her axle a bit and now she purrs like a cougar.

Oh and I put 2 cents under the mat...

Am I doing this right?

RONA Directorate
#77 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:51
CCP Veritas wrote:

The cornier the better.

In the patch notes include what CCP devs wear to sleep :P
#78 Posted: 2012.02.22 00:53
2 cents added.
You go your corridor but.
The G0dfathers
#79 Posted: 2012.02.22 01:35
OP, reprocess all your stuffs, then trash the rest. That would be fun, might even break the monotony of the game! P

Is it just me, or does Chribba look alot like Brent Spiner?
"If."
#80 Posted: 2012.02.22 03:09
Mcpate wrote:
Chribba wrote:
Re:

/c

How about showing us they give a damn...remember it is every single patch..it stopped being funny

It's most definately still funny.