Crime & Punishment

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

Red Frog Freight services is no longer safe and secure.

Author
Shadow Cartel
#41 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:38
Skidooo wrote:

yeah they may move that much, but dude they make MAYBE 500mil a month between ALL of their freighters

Average jumps 12.1
That's approx 5m per contract.
last day: 212 completed

I'm going to let you do the math bro.

#42 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:44
Jones Bones wrote:
Skidooo wrote:

yeah they may move that much, but dude they make MAYBE 500mil a month between ALL of their freighters

Average jumps 12.1
That's approx 5m per contract.
last day: 212 completed

I'm going to let you do the math bro.

i know the math nub. twelve jumps takes roughly an hour to do on auto pilot. which is what they do. on average each pilot they have made 18mil this month. L2 do maths.
Shadow Cartel
#43 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:49
Skidooo wrote:

i know the math nub. twelve jumps takes roughly an hour to do on auto pilot. which is what they do. on average each pilot they have made 18mil this month. L2 do maths.

Wow you are dumb. You should have just wallowed in the awesomeness of corp ganking a few freighters. Now you've tried to do math and it's not going to well for you.
#44 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:53
Jones Bones wrote:
Skidooo wrote:

Wow you are dumb. You should have just wallowed in the awesomeness of corp ganking a few freighters. Now you've tried to do math and it's not going to well for you.

i think we have another RF freight freighter alt. enjoy the red kool aid?
Amarr Empire
#45 Posted: 2012.02.26 22:54
lol what a failure
#46 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:03
Skidooo wrote:
Vince Snetterton wrote:
Skidooo wrote:
Jones Bones wrote:
A corporation that moves something like 2t worth of contracts every months is not going to cry over a few lost freighters bro.

Good and funny kills, but that does not make them any less effective than they were before.

500 M a month, huh?
Any chance you can show your math on that, or is simple arithmetic a little too difficult for you?

I would love to see your math on that number.

how about you go do the math your self. the stats are free to see on their website.

http://red-frog.org/status.php?startDate=2012-02-01+00%3A00&endDate=2012-02-29+00%3A00

on average each freighter pilot made 18mil isk in a month.

Clearly, math is not your strong suit.

The numbers show they took on 6440 contracts in the last 30 days, and made 77,886 jumps.
That works out to a little over 30 billion in gross revenue in the last 30 days.

You certainly have impacted their business model.
It must be sad going through life so stupid.
Shadow Cartel
#47 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:08
Skidooo wrote:

I post with my main bro. I'm actually the shadow hand that controls the puppet that is Red Freight, all is coming together according to plan...

Also LOL at the dude posting above me pwning you with more math. Seriously, LOL about your ganks. But don't push your luck and try to say "Red Frog is no longer safe!!!!"

It makes you look ********, and you reinforce it with your further postings.
#48 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:16
Jones Bones wrote:
Skidooo wrote:

I post with my main bro. I'm actually the shadow hand that controls the puppet that is Red Freight, all is coming together according to plan...

Also LOL at the dude posting above me pwning you with more math. Seriously, LOL about your ganks. But don't push your luck and try to say "Red Frog is no longer safe!!!!"

It makes you look ********, and you reinforce it with your further postings.

What annoys me is how a little brat like that, who likely needs help dressing himself, can actually slip into Red Frog, if those kills are actually legit. I guess it is the cost of doing business in the sandbox of Eve, but still annoying that the stupid are able to mess up people's day.
Shadow Cartel
#49 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:33
Vince Snetterton wrote:

What annoys me is how a little brat like that, who likely needs help dressing himself, can actually slip into Red Frog, if those kills are actually legit. I guess it is the cost of doing business in the sandbox of Eve, but still annoying that the stupid are able to mess up people's day.

Everyone gets lax on recruitment security eventually. TBH a few freighters is a drop in the bucket considers this guy could have wait and tried to take out some JFs.
#50 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:52
Vince Snetterton wrote:
Skidooo wrote:
Vince Snetterton wrote:
Skidooo wrote:
Jones Bones wrote:
A corporation that moves something like 2t worth of contracts every months is not going to cry over a few lost freighters bro.

Good and funny kills, but that does not make them any less effective than they were before.

500 M a month, huh?
Any chance you can show your math on that, or is simple arithmetic a little too difficult for you?

I would love to see your math on that number.

how about you go do the math your self. the stats are free to see on their website.

http://red-frog.org/status.php?startDate=2012-02-01+00%3A00&endDate=2012-02-29+00%3A00

on average each freighter pilot made 18mil isk in a month.

Clearly, math is not your strong suit.

The numbers show they took on 6440 contracts in the last 30 days, and made 77,886 jumps.
That works out to a little over 30 billion in gross revenue in the last 30 days.

You certainly have impacted their business model.
It must be sad going through life so stupid.

and now i know your math is wrong bro. its just over 25 bil isk. with a total of just under 1400 unique people accepting contracts. go back to school.
WAFFLES.
#51 Posted: 2012.02.26 23:53
Its hard for me to truly believe this wont have an impact on your business.If you cant provide safe hauling because of an INSIDE threat then that points to an even bigger problem.That being said i like anyone who shows enough initiative to plan out and execute that type of scheme.Out of the box thinkers are what makes this game fun imo.On the flip side guess its time to train a hauler alt.
Red-Frog
#52 Posted: 2012.02.27 00:10
I must actually thank Skidooo.

for a long time, we had the idea of allowing only contract alt inside the corp, to avoid such disaster.

so, since last night, we're going for the war model only.

This will do 2 things:

1 - my recruitement job easier
2 - war would be even more useless. (no more distracted pilot forgetting to leave corp)

I was really too trusting lately it seems. Also, I never saw you were a goon alt simply because you are NOT a goon. We have goons inside the corp, along with Test, damned nation, etc. After some investigation, we found out you're not.

and yes, your calculation are wrong. if you want to see how much we make, the annual reports are in our service thread.

just for 2011, our pilots made approximatly 300b.

and that's just red frog freight..

Did you really think that people will haul for 18m a month? you were in red frog, you made 33m in 8 contracts in a day.

So, for anyone else reading this thread and interested to try this again, feel free to join, we're going to accept any low skilled character. and if you plan to try and take down anyone with a frigate, you're welcome to try.

February has not been our best month thx to some clowns, but don't worry anyone, we're not going down anytime soon. 11k contracts done in 2012 so far, 15 failed contract due to some mistake, gank and steal. If you believe this is unsecure, you're welcome to try public contracts.
Red-Frog
#53 Posted: 2012.02.27 00:12
Skidooo wrote:

and now i know your math is wrong bro. its just over 25 bil isk. with a total of just under 1400 unique people accepting contracts. go back to school.

the 1400 you're refering are unique Customer. not our hauler...

Caldari State
#54 Posted: 2012.02.27 00:32
The damage done to Red Frog in this thread pales in comparison to the damage done to the reputations of math instructors everywhere.
WAFFLES.
#55 Posted: 2012.02.27 00:40

February has not been our best month thx to some clowns, but don't worry anyone, we're not going down anytime soon. 11k contracts done in 2012 so far, 15 failed contract due to some mistake, gank and steal. If you believe this is unsecure, you're welcome to try public contracts. [/quote]

Thanks for the permission to try public contractsRoll.There are other freighting corps other then Red Frog so im not sure why i would go down that road.Ive used Red Frog more times then i care to count and never had a problem personally.I believe its irrelevant to justify whether he/she is a goon or not whats done is done.Although the fact that he/she stated earlier in the post that they were a goon alt out of the blue was kind of a red flag that in fact you are probably right.
Red-Frog
#56 Posted: 2012.02.27 00:45
Of course there are others, but they are subject to the same mistake. The only risk of using red frog for a customer is if you forgot collateral and a director doesn't catch it in time.

then again, who's fault is it if you don't check out your contract?

in this particular case, for every contract lost the customer got his collateral. how is it unsafe? someone even got a nice bonus, having put 1b collateral on stuff worth 400m.

Other corp have lost contract too, they might not be as public as we are about it tho.

#57 Posted: 2012.02.27 01:26
Red Frog Rufen wrote:
Of course there are others, but they are subject to the same mistake. The only risk of using red frog for a customer is if you forgot collateral and a director doesn't catch it in time.

then again, who's fault is it if you don't check out your contract?

in this particular case, for every contract lost the customer got his collateral. how is it unsafe? someone even got a nice bonus, having put 1b collateral on stuff worth 400m.

Other corp have lost contract too, they might not be as public as we are about it tho.

check your prices. eve kill have those tracking links prices wrong. they are more like 200 mil each.

Red-Frog
#58 Posted: 2012.02.27 01:34
sorry, I don't specialize in faction stuff.

I'd rather check my price than my math and reading skill.
#59 Posted: 2012.02.27 01:41
I like how your kills dropped 100% of the cargo every time. Because that always happens, right? API verified or it didn't happen, tbh.
#60 Posted: 2012.02.27 01:42
skidoo, stop being a sore teary eyed loser.. really, you're just making yourself look like an idiot :D