Want Ads & Trades

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
2 Pages12Next page
 

Ships of Eve Broker Wanted.

First post
Author
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#1 - 2012-03-21 08:27:57 UTC  |  Edited by: T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
Greetings,

I'm looking for someone to supply sets of all non rare/ collectable ships in single units at set monthly or bi monthly intervals to be finalised later. Whether you build the ships, buy them or commission someone else to I do not mind as long as they are located in Jita or the closed low sec for capital ships. I am open to discussion on how this could be done and would be interested in anyone's suggestions - the only detail that is set is that payment would be in full on receivership of said items. I am not interested in the details of the ship manufacturing nor do I want to directly talk to any manufacturers so I'm more interested in someone (or someones) filling a position of broker with a set contract over a six month renewable term.

Anyone interested or just has a suggestion please do so in this post.

Thanks.

Heres an idea of the ships that are likely to be required:
*Jump Frieghters still to be decided

Augoror Navy Issue
Caracal Navy Issue
Exequror Navy Issue
Omen Navy Issue
Osprey Navy Issue
Scythe Fleet Issue
Stabber Fleet Issue
Vexor Navy Issue

*Anshar
*Ark
*Nomad
*Rhea

Catalyst
Coercer
Cormorant
Thrasher

Apotheosis
Guristas Shuttle

Broadsword
Devoter
Onyx
Phobos

Adrestia
Cerberus
Deimos
Eagle
Ishtar
Mimir
Muninn
Sacrilege
Vagabond
Vangel
Zealot

Enyo
Freki
Harpy
Hawk
Ishkur
Jaguar
Malice
Retribution
Utu
Vengeance
Wolf

Phoenix
Moros
Naglfar
Revelation

Amarr Shuttle
Caldari Shuttle
Civilian Amarr Shuttle
Civilian Caldari Shuttle
Civilian Gallente Shuttle
Civilian Minmatar Shuttle
Gallente Shuttle
Goru's Shuttle
Interbus Shuttle
Minmatar Shuttle

Cruor
Daredevil
Dramiel
Succubus
Worm

Guardian-Vexor

Golem
Kronos
Paladin
Vargur

Hound
Manticore
Nemesis
Purifier

Bustard
Crane
Impel
Mastodon
Occator
Prorator
Prowler
Viator

Apocalypse Navy Issue
Armageddon Navy Issue
Dominix Navy Issue
Megathron Navy Issue
Raven Navy Issue
Scorpion Navy Issue
Tempest Fleet Issue
Typhoon Fleet Issue

Capsule

Brutix
Cyclone
Drake
Ferox
Harbinger
Hurricane
Myrmidon
Naga
Oracle
Prophecy
Talos
Tornado

Hyena
Keres
Kitsune
Sentinel

Rorqual
Orca

Silver Magnate
Imperial Navy Slicer
Caldari Navy Hookbill
Federation Navy Comet
Republic Fleet Firetail

Anathema
Buzzard
Cheetah
Helios

Atron
Bantam
Breacher
Burst
Condor
Crucifier
Echelon
Executioner
Griffin
Heron
Imicus
Incursus
Inquisitor
Kestrel
Magnate
Maulus
Merlin
Navitas
Probe
Punisher
Rifter
Slasher
Tormentor
Tristan
Vigil

Panther
Redeemer
Sin
Widow

Legion
Loki
Proteus
Tengu

Charon
Fenrir
Obelisk
Providence

Badger
Badger Mark II
Bestower
Hoarder
Iteron
Iteron Mark II
Iteron Mark III
Iteron Mark IV
Iteron Mark V
Mammoth
Noctis
Primae
Sigil
Wreathe

Arazu
Falcon
Pilgrim
Rapier

Ashimmu
Cynabal
Gila
Phantasm
Vigilant

Ibis
Impairor
Reaper
Velator

Eris
Flycatcher
Heretic
Sabre

Basilisk
Guardian
Oneiros
Scimitar

Zephyr

Arbitrator
Augoror
Bellicose
Blackbird
Caracal
Celestis
Exequror
Maller
Moa
Omen
Osprey
Rupture
Scythe
Stabber
Thorax
Vexor

Absolution
Astarte
Claymore
Damnation
Eos
Nighthawk
Sleipnir
Vulture

Abaddon
Apocalypse
Armageddon
Dominix
Hyperion
Maelstrom
Megathron
Raven
Rokh
Scorpion
Tempest
Typhoon

Archon
Chimera
Nidhoggur
Thanatos

Curse
Huginn
Lachesis
Rook

Hulk
Mackinaw
Skiff

Bhaalgorn
Machariel
Nightmare
Rattlesnake
Vindicator

Ares
Claw
Crow
Crusader
Malediction
Raptor
Stiletto
Taranis

Covetor
Procurer
Retriever

www.shipsofeve.com

#2 - 2012-03-21 08:38:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Slavemaster
The idea is good, but not sure on the timing of regular ships. The spike of minerals that we have seen the last 3-5 mouths
will go down to where it was before.

The reason for this is CCP want the minerals to be low.

Trit - 2 ISK/u
Pyerite - 4 ISK/u
Mex - 8 ISK/u
Isogen - 32 ISK/u

They have many times done changes to belts re spawn rate and can easy make it faster or change the trit value of the veld ++ No matter what people believe here CCP influence on the marked is higher than any player, corp etc.

So... Good idea bad timing imo

Oo

#3 - 2012-03-21 11:25:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Kira Vanachura
Ok, neutral alt posting here...

I'm going to asume you're keeping a nice strategic stock of those ships at your point of use, so there is no real rush. This means that whoever supplies the ships doesn't need to keep them on stock. All you have to do is put up a WTB contract at the predetermined price level and with the predetermined contract duration. Preferrably split the order into subcontracts, so you can start hauling while the supplier is doing his thing.
If you can put up two week duration contracts, prices can be quite competitive. Pricing can be set relative to average Jita prices at the time you create the contract (or mineral value for t1 ships). It is then upto the supplier to see he can make a profit on it.

I would be interested in supplying your ships.

Edit: I would recommend against lowsec near Jita as point of delivery for capitals as those systems (e.g. Tama) are relatively unsafe which raises the price. A more quiet system closer to where you want to take the ships to would be preferable. The subcaps can also be delivered anywhere in hisec at hardly any extra cost since they would need to get hauled to Jita anyway.
#4 - 2012-03-21 15:17:11 UTC
I would be interested as long as I got a 10%-15% mark up over the Jita midpoint (Sell-Buy/2).

We would have to work out the details, but this is doable.

The only question I have is what kind of bankroll would I need to buy 1 of each T1 and T2 (non-capital + indy capitals)ship?

a couple of billion or so?
#5 - 2012-03-21 18:36:49 UTC
Yay Ships of EVE.
#6 - 2012-03-21 19:47:11 UTC
I'm afraid that I am going to need my memory jogging on what is included. I am assuming that by non-rare/collectible we are talking all sub-super-cap that are not tournament prizes or otherwise limited in availability.

So:

All T1/T2 sub-cap ships for all 4 races.
All pirate/faction ships.
All indy-capitals.
All carriers and dreads.

I also assume that the described low-sec is Carrou/Ignoitton. Is there a preference as to which system is used? I believe that Carrou is the more common of the two.


As far as payment goes feel free to eve-mail me but as a starting point I'd be looking at around cost plus 3%, fixed for the term of the contract. Obviously "cost" would be something to be worked out.

Help rid New Eden of T2 BPOs: ** https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62797 **The Full Pocket Aggro blog:  http://fullpocketaggro.blogspot.com/ **Now showing: **Margin Trading Scams

Black Armada
#7 - 2012-03-21 21:14:22 UTC
T make awesome to see u back mate! Let me know if u need any help with running it.

Also evemail me and I'll pass it on to one of the EOH Bankers that does alot of indy, he might be able to supply what u need.
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#8 - 2012-03-21 21:24:00 UTC
Total value of the ships I will require will fluctuate between 35- 50bil isk at Jita buy prices depending on how complete a set I need, per month or months. I will supply a list of the ships later when I'm not at work.

This is not a small amount of ships nor isk involved, serious business involved so make sure you have a proven track record before you apply. :)

Cheers.

www.shipsofeve.com

T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#9 - 2012-03-21 21:39:08 UTC
Kira Vanachura wrote:
Ok, neutral alt posting here...

I'm going to asume you're keeping a nice strategic stock of those ships at your point of use, so there is no real rush. This means that whoever supplies the ships doesn't need to keep them on stock. All you have to do is put up a WTB contract at the predetermined price level and with the predetermined contract duration. Preferrably split the order into subcontracts, so you can start hauling while the supplier is doing his thing.
If you can put up two week duration contracts, prices can be quite competitive. Pricing can be set relative to average Jita prices at the time you create the contract (or mineral value for t1 ships). It is then upto the supplier to see he can make a profit on it.

I would be interested in supplying your ships.

Edit: I would recommend against lowsec near Jita as point of delivery for capitals as those systems (e.g. Tama) are relatively unsafe which raises the price. A more quiet system closer to where you want to take the ships to would be preferable. The subcaps can also be delivered anywhere in hisec at hardly any extra cost since they would need to get hauled to Jita anyway.


As I said, I'm not interested in the details, nor am I interested in the logistics or having to move any ships - I have hours of planning for other things and do not want to divert my attention away from that. I will supply a large list of ships (c. 234+) and will pay the complete agreed upon price on recieving said ships. Aslong as it costs less than Jita prices and the sub caps are in Jita and the caps "close" enough to be accessable then I will be happy. :)

I'm not fussed on the state of the market / minerals as I will be basing the value of the fleet off current prices anyway.

www.shipsofeve.com

#10 - 2012-03-22 00:27:19 UTC
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon wrote:
Total value of the ships I will require will fluctuate between 35- 50bil isk at Jita buy prices depending on how complete a set I need, per month or months. I will supply a list of the ships later when I'm not at work.

This is not a small amount of ships nor isk involved, serious business involved so make sure you have a proven track record before you apply. :)

Cheers.



Missed that it was "sub super cap" read it as sub-cap. Hmmmm...

35-50bil is too big for me to cover at this time, (unless I took out a loan for this precise purpose.)

Argh, sorry, T'Amber I must retract my offer from the running.
#11 - 2012-03-22 03:00:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Florian Bao
are you talking 1 order per bulk or are you willing to split into sub-categories like for example or cruisers or frigs
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#12 - 2012-03-22 07:01:17 UTC
Florian Bao wrote:
are you talking 1 order per bulk or are you willing to split into sub-categories like for example or cruisers or frigs


One order for the lot, per month or per two months what ever we end out needing.

www.shipsofeve.com

#13 - 2012-03-22 10:47:15 UTC
Bath Sheeba wrote:
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon wrote:
Total value of the ships I will require will fluctuate between 35- 50bil isk at Jita buy prices depending on how complete a set I need, per month or months. I will supply a list of the ships later when I'm not at work.

This is not a small amount of ships nor isk involved, serious business involved so make sure you have a proven track record before you apply. :)

Cheers.



Missed that it was "sub super cap" read it as sub-cap. Hmmmm...

35-50bil is too big for me to cover at this time, (unless I took out a loan for this precise purpose.)

Argh, sorry, T'Amber I must retract my offer from the running.


I can easily finance 50B or more, if you have appropriate collateral.
#14 - 2012-03-22 15:07:22 UTC
Quote:
I can easily finance 50B or more, if you have appropriate collateral.


I dont think collaterall is needed VV . If he gives you the contract you make or aquire the items for the agreed date. Payment takes place then.

Although maybe you should pay him 50bill up front for the business contract he is giving VV .
#15 - 2012-03-22 17:14:21 UTC
Vaerah Vahrokha wrote:
Bath Sheeba wrote:
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon wrote:
Total value of the ships I will require will fluctuate between 35- 50bil isk at Jita buy prices depending on how complete a set I need, per month or months. I will supply a list of the ships later when I'm not at work.

This is not a small amount of ships nor isk involved, serious business involved so make sure you have a proven track record before you apply. :)

Cheers.



Missed that it was "sub super cap" read it as sub-cap. Hmmmm...

35-50bil is too big for me to cover at this time, (unless I took out a loan for this precise purpose.)

Argh, sorry, T'Amber I must retract my offer from the running.


I can easily finance 50B or more, if you have appropriate collateral.



Thanks, VV, good offer, and I think if I did a spaceship garage sale, I could scratch together like 20-25Bil in total assets with about 10bil currently liquid.....
And a spaceship garage sale is a bit out of the question right now, as much of that is tied up in my alts and ships they need(combat ships for my pvp alt, jf alt, etc).


I wonder how much collateral you would want though?
I definitely cannot do 100% or even 50% of 50bil.



And TomHorn, VV was offering it to me. :)


T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#16 - 2012-03-24 00:42:26 UTC
Updated the post with the required ships.

www.shipsofeve.com

ISK Six
#17 - 2012-03-24 03:08:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Selene D'Celeste
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon wrote:
Updated the post with the required ships.



I not so secretly love you (in a spaceship love kind of way).

Visit www.eohpoker.com and enjoy EVE's oldest ISK gaming service!

#18 - 2012-03-24 06:04:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Akeirah
Did you intend to not strikeout Malice?


Selene D'Celeste wrote:


I not so secretly love you (in a spaceship love kind of way).


Admit it, you only love her for her pixel body. Lol
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#19 - 2012-03-24 06:50:35 UTC
Akeirah wrote:
Did you intend to not strikeout Malice?


Selene D'Celeste wrote:


I not so secretly love you (in a spaceship love kind of way).


Admit it, you only love her for her pixel body. Lol


Sorry it was supposed to be crossed out, we're sorted with most of the rare ships and the others I cannot afford :)

www.shipsofeve.com

#20 - 2012-03-24 07:11:12 UTC
I am more than willing to sell you ships I buy from Jita at 10% mark up.
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump