^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

14 Pages123Next pageLast page

[Service] JUMP CLONES ** free ** no corp swap ** near Jita ** 259 pilots cloned

Jump to first DEV post
Author
O X I D E
#1 Posted: 2011.09.14 13:08  |  Edited by: DmitryEKT
tldr: Using my service, you can get FREE jump clones without leaving your corp or going to dangerous 0.0 space.

Customers served: 259

Join the ingame chat channel: Jumpclones
It contains detailed instructions and other info, is used to talk to me when installing a clone, or just to ask questions.

How it works:
- I will be in Kubinen most Tuesdays and Saturdays at 2200. You can show up at those times without an appointment.
Otherwise:
- EVEmail stating you want a jumpclone. I check mails often but don't log in much; don't wait to convo me.
- When you mail me, include 2-3 preferred times in these slots- weekdays: 1800-2200, weekends: 1230-2200 EVEtime.
- Come to Kubinen system (7 jumps from jita, next to highsec), bottom station [planet 9 spacelane].
- You install a jumpclone into the clone bay on my rorqual, which will be waiting at the undock point.
- Dock and immediately jump to the clone. This is important; clones not activated at time of installation are destroyed.
- Tell your friends and spread the word. Post feedback in the thread. Leave me a tip if you're feeling generous.

Why should you use this over Estel's service (or others)?
- No waiting time to change corp. You don't have to take 24 hours to drop roles; no waiting to get roles back afterwards.
- No record in employment history that you bought a jump clone; no untidy corp swapping history.
- NPC corp alts can use this too! Absolutely anyone can use this service.

What you require:
- The skills to use jumpclones, including having a free slot.
- Infomorph Psychology has no prerequisites - you can train it immediately after making a new character.
- No active cooldown on your jumpclone timer.
- A ship to get to the station in Kubinen. At minimum a shuttle is recommended.

What it costs: Nothing! This service is completely free! (naturally, donations are welcome)

Please post any questions you have below.

Please note: If you have a 1mil CSPA (or anything more than the basic 3k, that much I will tolerate for a free service) then you will NOT be getting a reply from me to your mail and as such will find it difficult to arrange a time to make a clone. At the least, add me to contacts!
I run the only free empire jumpclone service where you can get a clone without changing corps! Check it out!
Nulli Secunda
#2 Posted: 2011.09.14 13:26  |  Edited by: Militant69
you`ll get a pm :D

edit : I installed a clone with his help , everything was done in ~10 minutes tops , including my flight to get there ... i approve this service Big smile Many thanks mate
O X I D E
#3 Posted: 2011.09.14 20:23
Bump for great justice! Get them while they're free!
I run the only free empire jumpclone service where you can get a clone without changing corps! Check it out!
O X I D E
#4 Posted: 2011.09.15 16:16
Daily bump! free jumpclones, how can you refuse?
#5 Posted: 2011.09.15 19:26
Good fast service for people who want clones without leaving corp!

Thanks a lot!
O X I D E
#6 Posted: 2011.09.16 18:46
8 free clones left! get them while they're hot, spread the word!
#7 Posted: 2011.09.18 08:03
DmitryEKT was very polite and informative with his service! I was lucky enough to get a free (much needed) jump clone while still being a placeholder CEO. The whole process took only a minute or two and it is a very convenient location!

Thank you for the free jump clone!

Highly recommended service. A+ professionalism!
#8 Posted: 2011.09.18 12:14
Dropped Dmitry a mail, turned up in Kubinen and this guy gave me a free clone within 2m. Fast service can't recommend enough if you need a JC without having to drop roles/corp.
Gallente Federation
#9 Posted: 2011.09.18 13:19
Great service, WILL be doing business again, and recomending to my corpmates! Big smile
#10 Posted: 2011.09.18 15:12
Sorted me with a JC quickly with no probs and no risk! Thanks
O X I D E
#11 Posted: 2011.09.18 19:53
Free clones are running out! get in touch!
O X I D E
#12 Posted: 2011.09.20 14:46
Bump for great justice! get you clone today!
O X I D E
#13 Posted: 2011.09.21 21:00
Today's bump in a slightly later timezone.
Don't wait to see me ingame, just send me a mail and I'll show up!
O X I D E
#14 Posted: 2011.09.23 23:00
Pre-weekend bump. Clones still free for the next few customers. Send me a mail and I'll hook you up tomorrow.
O X I D E
#15 Posted: 2011.09.27 12:47
Been slightly busy RL, but the jumpclone service is still going full swing! Drop me a mail!
#16 Posted: 2011.09.28 15:54
Great service. Very friendly and patient. Can totally recommend this service
O X I D E
#17 Posted: 2011.09.28 19:20
Only 3 free clones left, get them while you can!

Also added a referal offer: bring a friend and you both get clones half price! (after the free ones are gone). This is to help spread the word about this service.
#18 Posted: 2011.09.28 20:28
Awesome service. The longest time I needed to wait to get my clone was actually traveling to Kubinen. Would do again. 10/10
Checking EVE GATE every few minutes...
Minmatar Republic
#19 Posted: 2011.09.28 21:35
Exellent quick and efficient service, would reccomend.

Would use again, 10/10
Caldari State
#20 Posted: 2011.09.28 22:09
Perfect service ! Nice and reliable, DmitryEKT made my clone in no time.

Really thanks. I'll come back for more ^^
14 Pages123Next pageLast page