Out of Game Events and Gatherings

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

7 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

Eve Vegas 2012 (10/2/12 197 Tickets Sold, 7 Dev Speakers, 7 Player Speakers)

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Goonswarm Federation
#1 Posted: 2012.04.30 22:17  |  Edited by: CCP Falcon
Do you remember EveVegas 2011?

If you went it may be a bit of a blur, but I assure you that you had a lot of fun!

For those of you wondering, no we didn't make money on EveVegas 2011. CCP and I both lost money but it's time for double or nothing! It's guaranteed to work! Right?

10/1/12 Update
The bar crawl schedule has been posted
http://www.evevegas2.com/index.php?cID=76


website has been updated
http://www.evevegas2.com

Talk to us on facebook for the most up to date information:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/EveVegas/206914836005616#!/pages/EveVegas/206914836005616


Information from the FAQ:
What are ticket prices?
Early Bird Tickets $150 a ticket, limit 50 SOLD OUT IN TWO DAYS

Not so Early $200 a ticket, limit 50 SOLD OUT
Final price for remaining tickets $250 a ticket

Why is it so expensive?
Part of running an event in Las Vegas is meeting minimum requirements for food and beverage. Your ticket money will go 100% to the event, we do not make money for doing this, and will pay for snacks and the open bar reception that happens saturday night. In addition this year CCP does not have an extra $10,000 laying around to give us like last year or to fly the devs out. So the additional ticket funds will be going towards making up the gap in sponorship money and paying for 6 flights from iceland, possibly 7 flights now.



In case you wondering, we lost enough money last year to make a poor family cry.

What will the full ticket get you?

Snacks and drinks during the event
Devs flights and hotels
Open bar for 3 hours with food on saturday night
Night club passes for thursday night, but work other nights as well
Schwag, last year we had tshirts, vegas eve maps and custom poker chips
A chance at give aways during ticket sales that include free suite upgrades, isk and limo rides
A chance at give aways during the event that include ship models and other cool eve gear

What will the reception only/spouse ticket get you?




Open bar for 3 hours with food on saturday night
Night club passes for Friday night, but work other nights as well


Why buy a ticket now?
1. The sooner you buy the ticket the cheaper it is

2. Helping us prefund the event means we can put down the deposits for the casino and the flights.

3. We will be doing drawings for giveaways to ticket buyers
Goonswarm Federation
#2 Posted: 2012.05.03 15:26
If you have questions feel free to ask here or on facebook, twitter or email us at:

info@evevegas2.com

If you would like to be a player speaker we are accepting topics this month still at
info@evevegas2.com
Goonswarm Federation
#3 Posted: 2012.05.10 14:07  |  Edited by: Zapawork
Keeping score for the largest alliance prize? Here is the current update:

None 11
CONDI 10
AAA 7
GENTS 5
Hashashin Cartel 4
Razor 4
Capital Punishment. 3
Adhocracy 2
BLARG 2
Kill it with Fire 2
Moon Warriors 2
Nulli Segunda 2
Pandemic Legion 2
[RANE] 2
TEST 2
Transmission Lost 2
[FAIL] 1
Center for Advanced Studies 1
DAVID 1
FCON 1
GCoE 1
LAWN 1
Geater Realms 1
Ivy League 1
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM 1
Nebula Rasa 1
Suddenly Spaceships 1
NC. 1

AAA is closing in on Condi while gents is making a strong showing. I have some great prize ideas in mind for the winning alliance that i'm waiting for CCP approval of so tell your alliance mates to sign up and win!
#4 Posted: 2012.05.11 20:53
Keep up the great work, Zappa!! And thanks...buy you a beer in Vegas, man!
#5 Posted: 2012.05.24 03:43
Hope to see more wormhole folks there.
Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
Black Legion.
#6 Posted: 2012.05.24 19:00
Hidden Fremen wrote:
Hope to see more wormhole folks there.



This wormhole guy will be in attendance.
Caldari State
#7 Posted: 2012.05.24 22:33
T-Lost

Is a wormhole alliance and we'll have a presence there as well.
#8 Posted: 2012.05.24 22:39
Claire Klinchock wrote:
T-Lost

Is a wormhole alliance and we'll have a presence there as well.


Lol, I know who you wormhole people are.
Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
Minmatar Republic
#9 Posted: 2012.05.25 02:00
Zapawork wrote:


What will the full ticket get you?

Devs flights and hotels


Noice, I'll take the Honeymoon Suite with CCP Soundwave. And make sure to tell the room service to put a bottle of champagne and strawberries in the minibar~
Goonswarm Federation
#10 Posted: 2012.05.25 16:54
WarpOutNow wrote:
Zapawork wrote:


What will the full ticket get you?

Devs flights and hotels


Noice, I'll take the Honeymoon Suite with CCP Soundwave. And make sure to tell the room service to put a bottle of champagne and strawberries in the minibar~


Making a note here
Goonswarm Federation
#11 Posted: 2012.05.25 16:55
There is only 1 $200 ticket left, thats 102 tickets sold in 24 days.
#12 Posted: 2012.05.25 23:24
Zapawork wrote:
There is only 1 $200 ticket left, thats 102 tickets sold in 24 days.


The last one is mine Big smile Someone has to represent the little guy in EVE
Northern Associates.
#13 Posted: 2012.05.27 05:27  |  Edited by: VegasJaz
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)
#14 Posted: 2012.05.27 13:50
VegasJaz wrote:
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)



At the Paris, I believe.
Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
#15 Posted: 2012.05.27 21:34
Vigilant wrote:
Zapawork wrote:
There is only 1 $200 ticket left, thats 102 tickets sold in 24 days.


The last one is mine Big smile Someone has to represent the little guy in EVE



Nope I am pretty sure I took the last one of the $200.00 tickets. Thats what the site said anyway. Looking forward to it.
Northern Associates.
#16 Posted: 2012.05.27 22:43  |  Edited by: VegasJaz
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)



At the Paris, I believe.




I can't get any comps at Paris (do know the club mgt), but I can get anyone that's interested limo, no cover and a couple bottles comp'd at Shaphire for the after party. :)

And, ah, I don't have a ticket....
#17 Posted: 2012.05.28 01:22
VegasJaz wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)



At the Paris, I believe.




I can't get any comps at Paris (do know the club mgt), but I can get anyone that's interested limo, no cover and a couple bottles comp'd at Shaphire for the after party. :)

And, ah, I don't have a ticket....


Sapphire? Sounds like a strip club.
Snipped signature for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne
Northern Associates.
#18 Posted: 2012.05.28 03:36
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)



At the Paris, I believe.




I can't get any comps at Paris (do know the club mgt), but I can get anyone that's interested limo, no cover and a couple bottles comp'd at Shaphire for the after party. :)

And, ah, I don't have a ticket....


Sapphire? Sounds like a strip club.



Yup, I think still the largest in the US... maybe world. Warehouse of strippers.
Minmatar Republic
#19 Posted: 2012.05.30 03:23
VegasJaz wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
Hidden Fremen wrote:
VegasJaz wrote:
I'll be there... where is it at? I live in 'Vegas (Obv)... If I can help with anything please let me know. I work for a major casino.

Oh, also a WH resident.

Regards,

Vegas baby!

Edit: Found the other Eve-Vegas locals. :)



At the Paris, I believe.




I can't get any comps at Paris (do know the club mgt), but I can get anyone that's interested limo, no cover and a couple bottles comp'd at Shaphire for the after party. :)

And, ah, I don't have a ticket....


Sapphire? Sounds like a strip club.



Yup, I think still the largest in the US... maybe world. Warehouse of strippers.


Cheyenne and 215 here... "Lost Wages...great place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here" lmao
#20 Posted: 2012.06.04 16:37
Hidden Fremen wrote:
Claire Klinchock wrote:
T-Lost

Is a wormhole alliance and we'll have a presence there as well.


Lol, I know who you wormhole people are.


We may show up too, be scared
Ask me about Rengas-dar, HRDKX's Most recent, groundbreaking, game-changing, wormhole-collapsing research endeavour.
7 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump