Crime & Punishment

 
^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page
 

Anouncing the Fweddit Friendship Fund

Author
Minmatar Republic
#1 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:11  |  Edited by: Leid Gengod
Hello Everyone! Cool

Because I have accumulated entirely way too much ISK over the years, and because I just love that cute little corp Fweddit, I have decided to help out their membership by starting the Fweddit Friendship Fund and financing their membership with lots of ISK for their fleets. I have 12.5 billion ISK to burn and I want it all to go to Fweddit members!

Therefore, from this point forth until I have burned through my fun-money, every Fweddit member who awoxers friendly non-Fweddit Amarr militia will receive a payout of 5 million ISK per kill, in addition to special payouts for podkills

The rules are as follows:

1) The character receiving the payout must have been in Fweddit or a I Whip My Slaves Back And Forth corp during the time of the kill.
2) Each friendly pod kill will be eligible for a payout equal to 25% of the value of implants lost!!
3) Please keep in mind that "alt-recycling" is a violation of EULA, and I do not want to encourage this.
4) I reserve the right to not issue payouts on questionable killmails.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. :)

Happy hunting, Fweddit!
#2 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:13
Best thing I've read in years.
I am the Kingpin of the Crime and Punishment forum.
Minmatar Republic
#3 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:17  |  Edited by: Leid Gengod
I just received my first question.

A Fweddit member asks: "Is this retroactive?"

The answer is yes! I will count kills previous to this thread towards payout quotas.
Amarr Empire
#4 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:31  |  Edited by: Shylari Avada
Hi Justin Credulent.

edit: 12.5b yet 5m payouts. Have fun sparking interest with that.
Minmatar Republic
#5 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:33  |  Edited by: Leid Gengod
Shylari Avada wrote:
Hi Justin Credulent.

edit: 12.5b yet 5m payouts. Have fun sparking interest with that.


Cool

I don't think I'll have any trouble with that. I have 8 unread mails already.
#6 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:38  |  Edited by: Petrus Blackshell
Leid, if you run low on funds, I'm pretty sure some of us in the bountifully profitable Minmatar militia will be able to fund your continually operation using the oodles of LP and ISK that we have nothing to do with.

Ed: also,
Shylari Avada wrote:
Hi Justin Credulent.

edit: 12.5b yet 5m payouts. Have fun sparking interest with that.

I think the reasoning behind the 5m payouts is that ships in Fweddit are already fwee *ahem* free. They could just kill each other for infinite profits. I am honestly a bit jealous.
Rifterlings - newbie-friendly swashbuckling corp ("weflyrifters" in-game channel). Join today! www.rifterlings.com

Accidentally The Whole Frigate (blog) - Learning how to pew pew, one loss at a time - www.thewholefrigate.com
Gallente Federation
#7 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:43
Leid Gengod wrote:
Shylari Avada wrote:
Hi Justin Credulent.

edit: 12.5b yet 5m payouts. Have fun sparking interest with that.


Cool

I don't think I'll have any trouble with that. I have 8 unread mails already.


How's that herpes treating you?

http://i.imgur.com/8CoT1.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/user/Aleksi_Grange

You're a tool, and you got kicked because you're a tool.
Minmatar Republic
#8 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:49
Jack Aesir wrote:
Leid Gengod wrote:
Shylari Avada wrote:
Hi Justin Credulent.

edit: 12.5b yet 5m payouts. Have fun sparking interest with that.


Cool

I don't think I'll have any trouble with that. I have 8 unread mails already.


How's that herpes treating you?

http://i.imgur.com/8CoT1.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/user/Aleksi_Grange

You're a tool, and you got kicked because you're a tool.


Wait what?
Minmatar Republic
#9 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:49
Hmm,

So I can take this 'I've got no skills' character of mine, awox some people (also alts so nobody gets upset) and you pay out??

I repeat a bunch of times donating the isk to the corp each time and then before my standings kick in I just delete this character make a new newb and we roll around again??


Minmatar Republic
#10 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:51
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Hmm,

So I can take this 'I've got no skills' character of mine, awox some people (also alts so nobody gets upset) and you pay out??

I repeat a bunch of times donating the isk to the corp each time and then before my standings kick in I just delete this character make a new newb and we roll around again??




I don't care if you use an alt for it, but they must be real members of Amarr militia.

What you do with the money is your own prerogative. By all means, feed it to the corp to fund the free ships.
Minmatar Republic
#11 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:56
Oh so now they've got to be specific people?

Could you supply a full list of the qualifying people so I could be sure that I killed the right ones?

I'm not wanting to waste time killing someone to find out that I've killed the wrong person because they didn't meet a set criteria that qualified them as 'REAL'

Thanks in advance.
Minmatar Republic
#12 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:58
UPDATE:

Payouts will now be made in increments of ONE.
#13 Posted: 2012.06.13 22:58
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Hmm,

So I can take this 'I've got no skills' character of mine, awox some people (also alts so nobody gets upset) and you pay out??

I repeat a bunch of times donating the isk to the corp each time and then before my standings kick in I just delete this character make a new newb and we roll around again??

IIRC abusing alt recycling is a violation of the EULA.
Rifterlings - newbie-friendly swashbuckling corp ("weflyrifters" in-game channel). Join today! www.rifterlings.com

Accidentally The Whole Frigate (blog) - Learning how to pew pew, one loss at a time - www.thewholefrigate.com
Minmatar Republic
#14 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:01
Petrus Blackshell wrote:
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Hmm,

So I can take this 'I've got no skills' character of mine, awox some people (also alts so nobody gets upset) and you pay out??

I repeat a bunch of times donating the isk to the corp each time and then before my standings kick in I just delete this character make a new newb and we roll around again??

IIRC abusing alt recycling is a violation of the EULA.


Oh noes that sounds terrible
Amarr Empire
#15 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:11
Leid Gengod wrote:
Hello Everyone! Cool

Because I have accumulated entirely way too much ISK over the years, and because I just love that cute little corp Fweddit, I have decided to help out their membership by starting the Fweddit Friendship Fund and financing their membership with lots of ISK for their fleets. I have 12.5 billion ISK to burn and I want it all to go to Fweddit members!

Therefore, from this point forth until I have burned through my fun-money, every Fweddit member who awoxers friendly non-Fweddit Amarr militia will receive a payout of 5 million ISK per kill, in addition to special payouts for podkills

The rules are as follows:

1) The character receiving the payout must have been in Fweddit or a I Whip My Slaves Back And Forth corp during the time of the kill.
2) Each friendly pod kill will be eligible for a payout equal to 25% of the value of implants lost!!
3) Please keep in mind that "alt-recycling" is a violation of EULA, and I do not want to encourage this.
4) I reserve the right to not issue payouts on questionable killmails.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me. :)

Happy hunting, Fweddit!


So for the record profit of 5 mill i can get kicked from corp and screw my standings with the Amaar milita

Hell yeah where do i sign

BTW running one plex gives quadrupole that isk :S
Brave Collective
#16 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:15
Damn, you almost had me fooled for a moment, Xolve. I must say, this is a brilliant idea you've come up with for smoking out idiotic griefers we wouldn't want in the corp anyway.
Gallente Federation
#17 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:16
Shaampoo wrote:


So for the record profit of 5 mill i can get kicked from corp and screw my standings with the Amaar milita

Hell yeah where do i sign

BTW running one plex gives quadrupole that isk :S


Or for 20 bucks, you can get 80 times that much.
Minmatar Republic
#18 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:20
Oh as you Rifterlings follow this guys threads around on EvE-O and Reddit like a lost puppy.

Who's alt is he?
Minmatar Republic
#19 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:23
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Oh as you Rifterlings follow this guys threads around on EvE-O and Reddit like a lost puppy.

Who's alt is he?


You're posting my thread.

You must be my alt.
Brave Collective
#20 Posted: 2012.06.13 23:27
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Oh as you Rifterlings follow this guys threads around on EvE-O and Reddit like a lost puppy.

Who's alt is he?


I don't think it's Justin Credulent. This is too coherent, too little pissy rant.

Oh, and a friendly note to the Rifterlings, don't let Justin Credulent or any toon associated with Justin Credulent into your corp. He'll just cause you drama.
2 Pages12Next page
Forum Jump