Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Can't get in touch with a Developer because of timezones?

First post
Author
CCP Konflikt
#1 - 2012-07-10 10:24:38 UTC
If you need a password reset or attention of a developer and are not normally awake between UTC Office hours then you should send me an evemail on TQ or from evegate and I will try and help you where i am able to.

Notes:
* If you want a password reset I will only do it for the account of the character you send the evemail from.
* You should include a password that you do not use for anything else and not re-use this password again for anything else (this is a security best practice for this context)
* This is not to be used for ban requests.
* I am not a rare item vending machine, don't ask me for things you can't get on the market in the testing systems.

CCP Konflikt Quality Assurance Engineer Team Trilambda

The Mockers AO
#2 - 2012-07-10 12:30:36 UTC
So you're saying that asking you to send me some Exotic Dancers and Cigarettes cuz I'm stuck deep in null sec and don't feel like making 40 jumps is a no go? Cry

Caldari State
#3 - 2012-07-10 20:16:34 UTC
Tony Two Bullet wrote:
So you're saying that asking you to send me some Exotic Dancers and Cigarettes cuz I'm stuck deep in null sec and don't feel like making 40 jumps is a no go? Cry

Oh dear..
CCP Konflikt
#4 - 2012-07-19 10:18:44 UTC
Bumping this as people have unsucessfully attempted to contact me while im asleep.

CCP Konflikt Quality Assurance Engineer Team Trilambda

C C P Alliance
#5 - 2012-07-19 11:04:25 UTC
Another good way is to post on these forums Big smile

CCP Goliath | QA Director | EVE Illuminati | @CCP_Goliath

#6 - 2012-07-19 15:24:17 UTC
CCP Goliath wrote:
Another good way is to post on these forums Big smile

asynchronous event based communicaiton - bringing timezones together since arpanet

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value