Topic is locked indefinitely.

Non-Empty Container

Jump to first DEV post
Author
Greater Realms
#1 Posted: 2012.11.18 16:32
I hope I'm posting this in the right forum, is it possible to fix this issue
http://i.imgur.com/8TbOA.png
it's rather annoying having to click this multiple times every time a contract is created.
Maybe have a checkbox for applying to everything in the contract or simply just never show this again.
RvB - RED Federation
#2 Posted: 2012.11.18 16:40  |  Edited by: Mangala Solaris
Yeah supporting this.

Same with DT warnings etc. (I can tell time thank you)

Make all the current windows that dont have an "off" switch have one
#3 Posted: 2012.11.18 16:45
As someone who has LITERALLY (yes, I'm using that word correctly) clicked OK on this warning window over 10,000 times in the past year, I support any change which makes it go away.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. …"
RvB - BLUE Republic
#4 Posted: 2012.11.18 18:14
Yes please, at least give the option to make it go away. This greatly improves my mouseclicking speed, but is pretty annoying after a while.
RvB - RED Federation
#5 Posted: 2012.11.19 11:01
Supported +1

o7
Drac
#6 Posted: 2012.11.19 15:47
Supported
Humankind rarely forgives true greatness.
C C P Alliance
#7 Posted: 2012.11.19 16:13  |  Edited by: CCP FoxFour
Do you fools not ever test anything on the test server? This is already getting fixed in Retribution. The fix was made before this thread was posted, so no credit for you. :P It has been made suppressible so you can make it never ask you again.

Keep up the good ideas guys! :D
CCP FoxFour // Game Designer // @regnerba
Greater Realms
#8 Posted: 2012.11.19 16:29
/me facepalms
I knew I forgot a step somewhere, I'll make a better use of the test server in the future.

Thanks for fixing this, I know at least one person in RVB will be thrilled
RvB - BLUE Republic
#9 Posted: 2012.11.19 16:44
There's a test server?
Minmatar Republic
#10 Posted: 2012.11.19 16:49
Professor Clio wrote:
There's a test server?

No.

The test server, like the Cake(tm) is a lie. It only exists to tempt you into doing something foolish and risky that you would otherwise not engage in.

In short, IT'S A TARP!
“Sandbox” does not mean that you will succeed at anything you attempt; it means you can attempt anything you want to succeed at. One of the largest obstacles in the way of your success is other players.
Brave Collective
#11 Posted: 2012.11.19 19:00
CCP FoxFour wrote:
Do you fools not ever test anything on the test server? This is already getting fixed in Retribution. The fix was made before this thread was posted, so no credit for you. :P It has been made suppressible so you can make it never ask you again.

Mitt Romney, is that you?
#12 Posted: 2012.11.19 19:59
CCP FoxFour wrote:

I have clicked that button thousands of times over 8 months. That it wasn't suppressible before now is sad. That it is being fixed makes me happy. I still owe Punkturis some chocolate. Hmmm...
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. …"
Sky Syndicate
#13 Posted: 2012.11.19 20:30
CCP FoxFour wrote:

Does this also include that bloody annoying downtime warning?
C C P Alliance
#14 Posted: 2012.11.19 20:45
Paikis wrote:
CCP FoxFour wrote:

We have not changed that no sorry.
C C P Alliance
#15 Posted: 2012.11.19 20:46
Cameron Zero wrote:
CCP FoxFour wrote:

I have clicked that button thousands of times over 8 months. That it wasn't suppressible before now is sad. That it is being fixed makes me happy. I still owe Punkturis some chocolate. Hmmm...

Just look forward to the good times ahead. :D
Sky Syndicate
#16 Posted: 2012.11.19 21:56
CCP FoxFour wrote:
Paikis wrote:
CCP FoxFour wrote:

You make me a VERY sad panda. I'm not the only person who this window annoys. For your viewing pleasure:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2074520#post2074520
RvB - RED Federation
#17 Posted: 2012.11.20 09:35  |  Edited by: Mangala Solaris
CCP FoxFour wrote:
Paikis wrote:
CCP FoxFour wrote:

So bad.

Thats the one that really annoys me.

Im not ********, I know how to tell time.

Let me turn that thing off too.