Intergalactic Summit

^ Back to top

Topic is locked indefinitely.

2 Pages12Next page

Federation Capsuleer-Citizen of the Year Awards, YC114

Author
Gallente Federation
#1 Posted: 2012.12.22 03:48  |  Edited by: Mekhana
With great joy and pride I hereby announce the first edition of the Federation Capsuleer-Citizen of the Year Awards. These awards are for the greatest celebrities, figures, intellectuals and leaders the Gallente capsuleer community is fortunate to possess.

For the great women and men that are honored with nominations for each individual award, I salute you for making the Federation the great place it is. Not mere imaginary boundaries or physical spaces but strong ideals, for our very raison d'être, always enduring the obstacles and trials this cold and harsh universe places before us.

We have made long strides this year, not just militarily and politically but also culturally and socially. Yes, we've been tested and there were many trials but we've endured as always, perhaps we've been a little too smug on our way or we could've reacted with more swiftness but it doesn't matter.

May the Gallente Federation always remain as a beacon of hope, freedom and liberty in the vast darkness of space for the weak and downtrodden and may we vanquish tyranny and opression wherever and whenever our banner flies high.

The awards are as follows:

Silver Eagle: This award is for true patriots of the Federation that have gone above and beyond their calling as citizens. Your stalwart defence of our beliefs and ideals and your passion for the Gallente spirit earned you this nomination.

Steel Hawke: This award is for the capsuleers pilot that has performed heroically in combat against our enemies. For standing against adversity alone, even when outnumbered, our dear protectors.

Emerald Albatross: This award is for the the leaders that has shown time and time again the might of a fleet that flies under the Federation's banner. With your leadership may our adversaries continue to break before us.

Gold Canary: This award is for the silver tongued among us. For the members of our community that have proven to impress and amaze us time and time again with their eloquence, expression and persuasiveness in our capsuleer community.

Obsidian Macaw: This award is for the great intellectuals and capsuleers of vision among us that innovated, improved, dreamed and invented groundbreaking changes to our society and lifestyle as a whole.

Only one individual will bear the achievement of claiming their particular award but being nominated is just as much of a honor.

Here are the rules for this year's FCCYA:

1)1 invididual will be picked per award only.
2)Everyone is welcome to nominate, no matter what their background is.
3)5 nominees will be ultimately voted for each award. A second final vote then will take place to decide the winner.
4)Judges cannot be nominated.
5)Any nominees that act innapropiately due to the contest while the Awards are taking place will be promptly disqualified.
6)There are three judges total, each with equal voting power. Two judges shall remain anonymous to ensure fair play. If they fail to remain anonymous, they'll be replaced.

As host I naturally have to become the first judge until I'm replaced next year. If any other Gallente capsuleers would like to participate as judges please let me know. Note that you can also apply as a judge to dodge a possible nomination if you so desire.

I thank you for your interest for our little event. Stay safe.
Vide longe er eros di Luminaire VII, uni canse pra krage e determiniex!
Sange por Sange!
Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis.
lons Proviste sen mort! Luminaire liber mas! 
Gallente Federation
#2 Posted: 2012.12.22 05:12  |  Edited by: Mekhana
Appears there was a glitch.

Oh well, those looking forward to be judges please approach me privately.
Sange por Sange!
Descanse bravex eros, mie freires. Mortir por vostre Liberete, farmilie, ide e amis.
Gallente Federation
#3 Posted: 2012.12.22 19:29
Someone asked me if people of Jin-Mei and Intaki descent could act as judges and the answer is obviously.
Sange por Sange!
#4 Posted: 2012.12.23 02:56
Let's see who manages it...wouldn't mind being nominated, really...
#5 Posted: 2012.12.23 03:32
surely you could have come up with categories for the bronze parrot, platinum turkey and diamond duck awards?
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#6 Posted: 2012.12.23 05:58
I definitely nominate Commander Seriphyn Inhonores for the Bronze Parrot.
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new is it? Every now and then a little victim is allowed to escape; because she smiled, because he's got freckles, because they begged. And that's how you live with yourself. That's how you slaughter millions."
"Only a killer would know that..."
#7 Posted: 2012.12.23 06:07
Pieter Tuulinen wrote:
I definitely nominate Commander Seriphyn Inhonores for the Bronze Parrot.

Is it an ex-parrot?
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#8 Posted: 2012.12.23 06:35
It is pining for it's constitutional freedoms.
"You let one of them go, but that's nothing new is it? Every now and then a little victim is allowed to escape; because she smiled, because he's got freckles, because they begged. And that's how you live with yourself. That's how you slaughter millions."
"Only a killer would know that..."
Gallente Federation
#9 Posted: 2012.12.23 10:10
Calm down fellas. Maybe I'll arrange a Squid of the Year contest for your heroic electronic boasting efforts.
Sange por Sange!
Amarr Empire
#10 Posted: 2012.12.23 11:50  |  Edited by: ISD Praetoxx
TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED - DECODING MESSAGE

Thread has been cleaned of garbled transmissions. I have spoken with our communication engineers who have assured me that the issue is resolved.

Carry on.
- ISD Praetoxx

TRANSMISSION END
ISD Praetoxx
Lieutenant
Community Communication Liasons (CCLs)
Interstellar Service Department
#11 Posted: 2012.12.24 13:17  |  Edited by: Alain Colcer
I strongly encourage judges to consider pilot X-Gallentius for the Steel Hawke nomination, and pilot Dopified for the Emerald Albatross nomination
#12 Posted: 2012.12.24 13:30
Seconding the nomination of X Gallentius as this year's Steel Hawk.
Gallente Federation
#13 Posted: 2012.12.24 15:32  |  Edited by: Miang Sun
Here goes:

Deen Wispa for Silver Eagle.
Val Erian for Steel Hawk award.
Julius Foederatus for Emerald Albatross.
Andreus Ixiris for Golden Canary.
Marcel Devereux for Obsidian Macaw.
Nulli Secunda
#14 Posted: 2012.12.24 15:52
I third the vote for x gall for steel hawk.

I nominate Scrutt5 for the golden canary

I nominate Yamcha7 for Silver eagle

I nominate KiithSoban for Emerald Albatross
Want some pvp help? Like to fly small and fast frigates? Then join the in game channel Tenori_Tigers!
Gallente Federation
#15 Posted: 2012.12.24 16:06
Now that people have take interest in the awards I may as well make my nominations public. Shall we?

I vote Shaalira D'arc for Silver Eagle
Loren Gallen for Steel Hawke.
JasonXXL for Emerald Albatross.
Seriphyn Inhonores for Gold Canary
I also second Marcel Devereux' nomination for Obsidian Macaw.

Sange por Sange!
#16 Posted: 2012.12.24 19:49
Val Erian for Steek Hawk.

Tekitha for Emerald Albatross.
#17 Posted: 2012.12.24 21:12
Val Erian for Steel Hawke.

That's all I've got for the time being.
Gallente Federation
#18 Posted: 2012.12.24 21:28
Looks like Val and XG are tied. Exciting!
Sange por Sange!
Lupus Ordo
#19 Posted: 2012.12.25 16:14
still wandering wtf am i doing on forums, but since this is kind of "gall mil related" but moust important; I'm drunk, I'll just post something to :).

As i know/ flyed with all this pilots that you all nominated in here, in the last 4 y's well I can just say that you just can't compare some people with other just coz they are all special boys and girls in theyr oun way and they are doing an aswome job for gall mil. So I'll just say; As i see it our best of the best are :

Silver Eagle : X Gall, Val Erian, Gallactica, Vim
Steel Hawke: Loren Gallen, Dopified, Corina R
Emerald Albatross: Jasson xxL, Julius Fouederatus, Tekitha, Ammon Dei
Gold Canary: Mekhana , scrutt5, Byron D

I know my vote will not count but i just can't compare this people with one another.

Cheers for all the fun you all bring to this militia guys !

Long Live The Federation !

Bycicle \o/
Sicarius Draconis
#20 Posted: 2012.12.25 23:12
silver eagle xgal
steele hawk val erian
emerald albertross jason xxl / tekitha
gold canary crosi wesdo Big smile
obsidian macaw sajuk nigarra
♥ HIGH FIVES ♥ 
2 Pages12Next page