Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Official Statement on the Disappearance of Reality X

Author
#1 - 2013-06-21 06:21:18 UTC

Earlier today, I was contacted by CONCORD officials and informed of truly shocking news which has shaken the very foundation of the MegaCorp. A recently intercepted transmission out of Stain indicates that Reality X, my friend and co-founder of EVE Portraits, has been kidnapped by agents of Sansha's Nation, possibly acting under the direct orders of Sansha Kuvakei himself. We are working with CONCORD investigators to try and locate Reality's current whereabouts, which are unknown at this time, although it is thought he is being held against his will somewhere in that vile region of space. In light of this development, the MegaCorp has decided to suspend the competition and all business operations until further notice. If this terrible news is true, then it is indeed a sad day for myself, Dark Star MegaCorp™ and the New Eden community. My message to those who knew him, the many glorious capsuleer pilots across the galaxy, is this: Make no mistake. We will find Reality X and bring him back, and those responsible will be severely punished. Until that day arrives...

- Splinter Cage, CEO Dark Star MegaCorp™

June 21, 2013
YC 115

www.EVEportraits.com

#2 - 2013-06-21 07:28:02 UTC
I am sorry to hear your friend and associate was taken from you. Here's hoping to a quick recovery. He'll be in my prayers.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Circle-Of-Two
#3 - 2013-06-21 07:34:08 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Cura Ursus
Rocket one of the larger quantity of argument-able sorts?

--- Note: This message appears to have been garbled. Please check your neural interface for any water or Roes residue.

-- ISD Cura Ursus
#4 - 2013-06-24 04:37:49 UTC
Was he in Stain when he was "kidnapped", by any chance?
#5 - 2013-06-24 11:28:49 UTC
I guess we can now call him "Reality, Y?".
Minmatar Republic
#6 - 2013-06-26 01:36:06 UTC
He's a drone by now. Better off writing him off as lost and taking his place.
#7 - 2013-06-28 20:19:18 UTC
After hearing the news my first thoughts were of sheer dread, then my heart sank, even with all my resources and wealth I am powerless to save you, yet I know someone as vital and cunning as yourself will some how find your way back to us, you must, New Eden has grown a little more colder without you, know that the thoughts and prayers of all Amarrians are with you, and the Amarr System awaits your return, forever if we have to.

Do not punish us with your absence to long my friend and always take care
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2013-06-29 15:09:35 UTC
I have no words for this...

The whole constelation of Nasorin, your friends in Amarr, and your Corpmates are waiting to see you back and safe.
#9 - 2013-07-01 07:49:07 UTC
I shudder to think of anyone being abducted by Sansha's Nation. I still get chills when I hear the old news replays from their incursions... the voices of his minions all chanting in unison... "You're technological and biological components will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

A greater threat to the very soul of New Eden I would dare not even imagine.
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#10 - 2013-07-01 10:12:03 UTC
Lady Katherine Devonshire wrote:
I shudder to think of anyone being abducted by Sansha's Nation. I still get chills when I hear the old news replays from their incursions... the voices of his minions all chanting in unison... "You're technological and biological components will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

A greater threat to the very soul of New Eden I would dare not even imagine.

That quoted line is from B grade Gallente holos and has nothing to do with Nation. Please never use it again.