CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
8 PagesPrevious page1234Next pageLast page

Xander Phoena for CSM9

First post First post
Author
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2014-02-17 22:06:36 UTC
Xander has got my vote 100% on the CSM9 he is great with the EVE community by doig he pod cast and doing interviews for the CSM8 now thats only 2 and i sure there many more ways he helped the community out in EVE so GOO Xander

P.S Xander someone told me to tell you they hate you flying firetalls you keep kills him lol

GO Xander
What Could Possibly Go Wr0ng
#22 - 2014-02-17 22:12:32 UTC
I was told there was some free drink here. Whatever. +1 to Xander.
Gallente Federation
#23 - 2014-02-17 22:14:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Trebor Daehdoow
I look forward to Xander's hard-hitting self-interview in which he ambushes himself.

Seriously, I hope you do well. Your commitment to the community and work-ethic -- two of the basic requirements for a successful CSM -- have been repeatedly demonstrated.

Private Citizen • CSM in recovery

Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2014-02-17 22:30:13 UTC
Xander Phoena is a hell of a guy. Did you know he's Scottish?
The Initiative.
#25 - 2014-02-17 22:32:20 UTC
I believe Xander will do well as a CSM member and he will have a place on my ballot
#26 - 2014-02-17 22:42:52 UTC
This extremely attractive man is the best candidate for CSM 9.
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2014-02-17 23:14:34 UTC
Xander makes the perfect Candidate for CSM, he "gets" EVE, works hard and has is own ideas about EVE.
He will get my vote .
EvE-Scout Enclave
#28 - 2014-02-17 23:26:54 UTC
As anyone who listened to last year's candidate interviews can attest to, Xander knows the process, the community, and the game damn well. Heavily involved in the community and not one to ignore an elephant the room, there's nobody I can think of who I'd feel more qualified to enter CSM9.

"I fly from an 'od'.  There is no 'pee' in it, let's keep it that way." --Lochness

Amarr Empire
#29 - 2014-02-17 23:46:44 UTC
I have to say I'm a bit disappointed i won't get to listen to another round of CSM interviews from you, last years was most excellent.

However i do think you will do a good job as a CSM rep, and i'm not just saying that just cause we're in the same corp. You are really active in the community and i think we can rely on you to call "BS" when needed.
Shadow Cartel
#30 - 2014-02-18 02:57:02 UTC
Xander is smart, thoughtful, dedicated to the game, and not afraid of hard work. These are all qualities that will serve him well. I will be endorsing Xander for CSM9!

aka Jester, who apparently was once Deemed Worthy To Wield The Banhammer to good effect.

Shadow Cartel
#31 - 2014-02-18 06:30:27 UTC
I am super excited to give an early endorsement to Xander Phoena for CSM 9. Xander has one of the most outstanding work ethics of any EVE player, on or off the CSM, and this to me is one of the greatest requirements for any candidate. He is also objective, unafraid of criticism (both giving and receiving) and has a love for the game that shines through his work on the Crossing Zebras podcast. Xander always has his thumb on the issues that players care about the most, and I have no doubt he will make an outstanding representative. He will be near the top of my ballot when cast, and should be at the top of yours as well.

Please vote Xander Phoena for CSM9!

CPM0 Chairman / CSM7 Vice Secretary

New Eden Trading Company.
#32 - 2014-02-18 08:30:15 UTC
Cant do interviews but perhaps 1v1 debates.....

Xander is tremendously passionate about EVE and the CSM with years of experience as a podcaster and interviewer. He'll be a great asset to CSM9 in both player facing communications and getting the job done with CCP.

Alek the Kidnapper, Hero of the CSM

Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2014-02-18 09:22:17 UTC
Xander has my vote. If he puts even half of the effort into this that he has into Crossing Zebras and other community projects over the last few years he will make for a great CSM member.

I have known and been a close friend to Xander in real life for over 15 years. I want to say it has always been a smooth and fun ride, but frankly that would be a lie. Xander and I often argue. We disagree with a regularity that has caused my girlfriend (among others) to compare us to an old married couple. This is why you SHOULD vote for him.

Xander will not always share my opinion on things. However, I know that I can trust him to make sure that sensible and rational arguments are brought to the table and that what he stands for is the betterment of the game as a whole.

A vote for Xander will count, of that you can be assured.
#34 - 2014-02-18 09:49:27 UTC
Xander is a loud, argumentative and incredibly blunt aggressive Scot with a huge chunk of sarcastic humor and a fondness of getting blown up while ratting and listening to shoddy music...I can't think of anyone better for the CSM to getting the issues heard (even If I don't actually know a damn thing about null sec)

+1 to Xander

Shitposts so bad CONCORD gave me a 50 billion ISK bounty

Snuffed Out
#35 - 2014-02-18 11:50:18 UTC
I strongly support Xander Phoena for CSM9.

As I have said in the past; I can think of no-one better suited for CSM than Xander Phoena. Frankly, anyone that is aware of his work in the community, and indeed on CSM matters, would be hard pressed to disagree.

To give you an example; Xander’s tireless work with the CSM8 interviews turned me from someone who hardly knew what CSM was into someone that is both informed an involved. I know for a fact I’m not alone. It can be argued that Xander has created more awareness in the community about CSM as a body and as a process than any other single person ever has.

Few can boast the wide scope Xander brings to the table, in no small part due to Crossing Zebras. Xander has a uniquely wide perspective of the big picture, and that has great value for the CSM as a body. The benefit of knowing so many shakers and movers in the community means he is also quite capable and, more importantly, passionately interested in, partaking in their expertise. When armed with the knowledge he is resolute, verbose and to the point – to say the least. So you’re not just voting for Xander – you’re voting for a true representative of the community.

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that if there ever was a perfect fit for CSM, Xander Phoena is it.

Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2014-02-18 11:58:51 UTC
You could do worse with your vote (thats my endorsement)
Spectre Fleet Alliance
#37 - 2014-02-18 12:31:10 UTC
Well what can I say that has not yet been said by other people?

Xander will be a passionate advocate for the wider eve community in his interactions with CCP, as anyone who has been a listener of his little podcast will know. I fully support Xanders candidacy for CSM 9 and trust that you all will too.
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#38 - 2014-02-18 13:55:09 UTC
Xander get's my vote - mostly for the accent and the #1 CCP Certified EVE Online Podcast.
The Initiative.
#39 - 2014-02-18 20:35:22 UTC
Well I was talking with Xander and he called me a "wee bawbag" and threatened to insert a "broken buckie bottle" into my rear passage if I didn't endorse him

Therefore I unreservedly endorse Xander for CSM9.

The candidate that CCP deserve to have to deal with.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Mercenary Coalition
#40 - 2014-02-18 21:50:56 UTC
Qualities of Xander:

Extreme passion about the EVE community.
Sets the bar for interviewing skills and dedication.
This man will wear a kilt to a Winter CSM summit.
Scottish = no fucks given.

Xander is the kind of person you want to send to Iceland. He will ask the hard questions and demand answers. I've no doubt that he will also work hard to keep us all informed about what is going on during his term. The NDA stuff will drive him insane, which will also be funny to listen to. Lol

If you have any doubts, just listen to one of his podcasts then imagine him at the table in Iceland demanding straight talk from the devs. I will certainly be voting for Xander and so should anyone that wants to see the CSM continue to evolve and improve.

2004-2008: Mercenary Coalition Boss

2007-2010: CCP Game Designer | 2011-2013: CSM6 Delegate & CSM7 Chairman

2011-2015: Pandemic Legionnaire

2015- : Mercenary Coalition Boss

Follow Seleene on Twitter!

8 PagesPrevious page1234Next pageLast page