• Topic is locked indefinitely.
6 PagesFirst pagePrevious page456

Mike Azariah for CSM9

First post First post
Author
The Initiative.
#101 - 2014-04-08 13:13:13 UTC
Vote for Mike Azariah!

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

#102 - 2014-04-10 23:54:54 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
Ashlar Vellum wrote:
Good to see you are running for CSM again Mike.

I have a couple of questions:

1. What is the one thing you did during CSM 8 that you are most proud of?

2. What is your opinion on live events and eve rp (needed/not needed; important or not etc.) and do you talk about this things to CCP? (I'm asking this because it seems like CCP completely forgot about this aspect of eve after last live event and ran away from community as far as they could.)

Thanks

As to most proud. Hmmm, no. I did my job as part of a team. WE, CSM8 did a great job of opening doors and communicating with MORE of CSM and with MORE of the player base than any other CSM to date. I am proud to be part of that team, not of some singular thing I did.

Live events? Man I could talk your ear off about that. I want more of them. I wan the Lore to mean something and to grow, steadily. I want the Live events to cover other time zones even if CCP has to dragoon another NA office to do them. Or have the GM's cross trained. (They are always there) Yes, the last live event was less than optimal (political speak for a complete fiasco)

If CCP learns from their mistakes then this was a grad class and will result in a Masters degree.

But that shouldn't stop them from trying. Look back to the summer minutes and you will see that CSM8 encouraged them to have far more of them on almost a regular basis. I am very much in favour of that.

m

Funny thing about last live event is, it did push me to try out pvp and I was surprised how much I liked it.

Thanks for your answers Mike and hope to see you on CSM 9.
EvE-Scout Enclave
#103 - 2014-04-11 00:24:18 UTC
Hey Mike...just wanted to say good luck in the election. I hope my vote for you helps you get elected to a seat in CSM9!

Lost in space, looking for sigs...

Blog: Cloaky Wanderer

Gallente Federation
#104 - 2014-04-11 03:48:42 UTC
To the people encouraging me so far . . .

Thank you

For those who have yet to vote, please do, you still have time

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

Test Alliance Please Ignore
#105 - 2014-04-19 14:52:12 UTC
Mike Azariah wrote:
To the people encouraging me so far . . .

Thank you

For those who have yet to vote, please do, you still have time

m
You haven't put up your dream team yet.

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Gallente Federation
#106 - 2014-04-19 16:38:34 UTC
Thanks for the reminder, fixed that omission with a link to the blog post I wrote discussing the candidates who got on my ballot.

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

Dirt Nap Squad.
#107 - 2014-04-21 13:46:14 UTC  |  Edited by: DNSBLACK
Balance, Understanding and a person who is number 2 on my ballot. I can't say enough about mike and his approach. Regardless of the outcome of this election, meeting mike and developing a real friendship has made this election process all the more fun.
Shadow Cartel
#108 - 2014-04-21 17:34:29 UTC
Tossed you a number 3 vote mike, would have been higher but there were a couple of lowsec candidates I wanted to put on top, I think its a good idea to have knowledgeable reps no matter what areas they represent.

Pirates - The Invisible Fist of Darwin

you're welcome

Test Alliance Please Ignore
#109 - 2014-04-21 18:56:53 UTC
I see a lot of interesting new faces this time around. Lots of folks I've never heard of before taking initiative. That's pretty cool.

But there were only two candidates running whom I know from experience I can trust: Mike Azariah and Mynnna. I put you in the top vote, Mike! Here's hoping you make chairman! This would be the perfect CSM for that too, as all the eager new folk could learn a lot from a helpful and patient guy like you. I know you won't forget that but hey, when you're up there talking to all those eager kids on the CSM, don't forget that.

:)

FT Diomedes: "Reaver, sometimes I wonder what you are thinking when you sit down to post."

Frostys Virpio: "We have to give it to him that he does put more effort than the vast majority in his idea but damn does it sometime come out of nowhere."

Gallente Federation
#110 - 2014-04-23 04:38:41 UTC
To all who supported me

To all who asked the hard questions and challenged me

Thank you

Voting has closed so now it is a wait and see proposition

Win or Lose I thank you all for this experience

m

Mike Azariah  ┬──┬ ¯|(ツ)

#111 - 2014-05-04 22:07:09 UTC
Congratulations on getting on the CSM9 !

You were my #1 vote, and I loved those interviews on EvE TV during Fanfest Cool

Good luck dealing with CCP management as a CSM stakeholder, but I heard you have a very good style of communication that fosters a good relationship.

Regards, a Freelancer

Eve online is :

A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online

D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification

http://eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/223/34afa0d7998f0a9a86f737d6.jpg

http://bit.ly/1egr4mF

6 PagesFirst pagePrevious page456