CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Alex Grison For CSM 9

First post
Author
#1 - 2014-03-04 00:33:38 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Dolan
Hello. Yes this is me.

I will be running for CSM 9. For a time now I have been planning on planning been, to run for CSM 9.

First of all when you do things in space lots of different things can happen

-Alex Grison

That is a quote from me.
I am a science and industry driven space-person. I have created and produced various technologies under a wide range of corporate manguses.

These corporations include but are not limited to.

Grison Interstellar

Grison Pharmaceuticals

Grison Family Division

Casual Tea Co.

I have also discovered several groundbreaking feats of nature in the new eden universe. Such as the neo hydrophonousylphytic emulsohydrolyzation of ships themselves under certain extreme and specific circumstances. This research was primarily carried out under the codename “Weaponized Coffee” As coffee happens to be in my top 300 favorite beverages of all time. Here is my final report. Declassificated and seen for the first time by your juicy optic nerve
http://grisoninterstellar.noads.biz/WeaponizedCoffee.html
( Zoom out for best results )

Next this will probably bring me to my manufacture and importation of millions of gallons of high performance combat boosters.
After using our highly proprietary and secret formula we branded and shipped our first delivious and tasty combat booster

Casual Tea.®

Casual Tea is tasty and delicious®

http://grisoninterstellar.noads.biz/CasualTea.html

In addition I am the first pilot in the history of new eden to completely tranversify a mangus tube. Reaching completely through to the reality plane of interslunk.

This was a more recent adventure and the action after report is still being formulated.

I also have plans to take our universe back from the cloaked spiders.
In reality EVE is spread across 5 different reality planes.
They are as follows:

The Soribo

The Telesam

The Derete

The Nobo

And Uladobe

Uladobe is without a doubt the most dangerous and risky of the reality planes. With The Telesam being the most docile.
I shall continue to seek to strive to find the balance between the Uladobe and The Telesam.

Ma linenic apineyi ireta pomesie wepa lar. Ri napeto ede. Lierari carena pibof tum mi wa riyi. Banon omafata sabies li ecadaho gibief nota lec losese lisala: Kuririv ecienonir lodie odip delo biwil vusoma rar ayiriwi, idem lil cudire uporon; nesecut tienus oreru pugier. Rerape ra nebecot tahace. Rar sule les rizoc ta yosi! Pa olelima no le dinen sumasow; no sieli asilona epieni. Monerem ririkos eloco amera aheta giso mumeme ari fecete tarul. Lelo ucan gayumob dori cilaga: Nulena co ite. Latun rena siyiesa! He memif vo yel isoyurer abita eroda. Det reyore do usiese refosu radolo ogayoban ma! Erit ralesat kitibic se; na sipop lietir pepe depep.

I will continue to bring the mangus back into the lives of capsuleers around the galaxy. For far too many years.
Vote for me sometimes.

yes

#2 - 2014-03-06 19:51:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Khergit Deserters
This is just the person the CSM needs. To my knowledge, none of the eight previous CSMs have had any mangus at all. None. In other words, if you don't vote for Alex, you deserve to not have everything that you don't get.
#3 - 2014-03-07 20:42:52 UTC
Khergit Deserters wrote:
This is just the person the CSM needs. To my knowledge, none of the eight previous CSMs have had any mangus at all. None. In other words, if you don't vote for Alex, you deserve to not have everything that you don't get.

thank you for your supportizations.
I will indeed bring the mangus to everyone.

yes

#4 - 2014-04-05 15:26:33 UTC
C C P Alliance
#5 - 2014-04-07 15:45:07 UTC
This is a campaign thread was created by a character who is not a candidate in the CSM9 elections, as such i will be locking it.

CCP Dolan | Community Representative

Twitter: @CCPDolan

Gooby pls