CSM Campaigns

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
4 PagesFirst pagePrevious page234

Asayanami Dei for CSM9

First post First post
Author
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2014-04-07 22:02:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Kara Kardan
Very happy to see you run Asay. I quite enjoy that you tackle wh issues as well as content creation.

Sorry for the edit, finally remembered my question:
Whats your stance on Tournaments like, SCL, NEO? I personally think they are a great tool to promote Eve and show of how great PvP can be if they would be more integrated into eve.
Adhocracy
#62 - 2014-04-08 14:43:53 UTC
Kara Kardan wrote:
Very happy to see you run Asay. I quite enjoy that you tackle wh issues as well as content creation.

Sorry for the edit, finally remembered my question:
Whats your stance on Tournaments like, SCL, NEO? I personally think they are a great tool to promote Eve and show of how great PvP can be if they would be more integrated into eve.

It's a step towards the industry standard right now, which is e-sport. I think they are great, the biggest being the Alliance Tournament. I love it how during the tournaments there's a whole new community being forged, people cheering and betting on the matches, the social media is boiling with activity. It's something eve could use more of.

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I--THE CAPACITOR IS EMPTY

Youtube: /asayanami

Twitter: @asayanami

wormholefundamentals.com

Adhocracy
#63 - 2014-04-08 20:46:06 UTC
Asay knows w-space. Better yet, he has a good grip on a whole host of game mechanics with impact far beyond w-space. You probably don't agree with every single sentence he's written (I don't, actually: we can quibble about the details later), but you will be hard pressed to find a better all-around player than Asay. I've had the enjoyable privilege of flying with him in ADHC, and I can assure you that he's as interesting and thoughtful in person as he comes across in his postings here, and in the U-boat and Wormhole Fundamentals videos.

It's been a pleasure to fly with him. I think he'll be a great asset to us on CSM9.
#64 - 2014-04-08 22:15:36 UTC
Have you seen the U-Boat videos? Here's a man who will tell it like it is.

It's not about appearances. It is about dealing with things as they are.

Less posturing politicians and more Asay for CSM!
Adhocracy
#65 - 2014-04-09 00:01:25 UTC
If you have watched his videos, you know he knows w-space and a multitude of other aspects of EvE. Your vote could not be better spent than on Asay!
Adhocracy
#66 - 2014-04-09 23:58:56 UTC
Thank you guys :)

wormholefundamentals.com

Gallente Federation
#67 - 2014-04-14 11:03:04 UTC
I already voted and if you dont vote guys i will shoot your ventures :) And if you vote i will shoot them too! Its win win!

Seriously though, Asay brought out a very nice video of what wspace is all about, showing us a fight between his and my corpmates:
No postering, bragging or politics, just pewpew.
Enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am_oNXeX1_o

Gallente Federation
#68 - 2014-04-15 19:37:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Eve Caesaris
Asayanami Dei I think you're an excellent candidate so I will vote for you. By the way, I like your suggestions I really do.
Adhocracy
#69 - 2014-04-16 02:33:52 UTC
Eve Caesaris wrote:
Asayanami Dei I think you're an excellent candidate so I will vote for you. By the way, I like your suggestions I really do.

Thank you :)

wormholefundamentals.com

#70 - 2014-04-16 22:23:16 UTC
You got my vote. I'll be glad if someone like you gets a seat on the CSM.

Also if you find the time please keep bringing us those wonderful wormhole video's.
Adhocracy
#71 - 2014-04-21 20:58:34 UTC

Last chance to vote! Polls close soon.

wormholefundamentals.com

Adhocracy
#72 - 2014-05-09 17:38:05 UTC
Thanks for all the support!
in the end I came in 15th, losing to #14 by 79 votes! It was an amazing run :)
<3 you all!

wormholefundamentals.com

#73 - 2014-05-12 00:45:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Virtuozone
Edited:

I have no idea how this post got here. Meant to put it in a different spot. I voted for ya Asayanami!
Adhocracy
#74 - 2014-06-06 18:02:17 UTC
ViRtUoZone wrote:
Edited:

I have no idea how this post got here. Meant to put it in a different spot. I voted for ya Asayanami!

Thanks! ^^

wormholefundamentals.com

4 PagesFirst pagePrevious page234