EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
4 Pages123Next pageLast page
 

CCP devs butt appreciation thread

First post First post
Author
#1 - 2014-05-02 21:03:25 UTC
I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but I'm kind of impressed of how tight butts the CCP devs have. I would've assumed people who spend most of their work time sitting in front of a computer to be less fit. If I had a saying the shorts should be a bit tighter and shorter. Maybe have the guys oiled up too, that would be really hot. Ehm... make the competitions even fiercer I mean.

Share your experience

Write for the EVE Tribune

www.eve-tribune.com

#2 - 2014-05-02 21:04:16 UTC
Real Ancient Olympian Greek Wrestling next year?
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2014-05-02 21:05:15 UTC
Mr M wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but I'm kind of impressed of how tight butts the CCP devs have. I would've assumed people who spend most of their work time sitting in front of a computer to be less fit. If I had a saying the shorts should be a bit tighter and shorter. Maybe have the guys oiled up too, that would be really hot. Ehm... make the competitions even fiercer I mean.



+1
#4 - 2014-05-02 21:06:05 UTC
What is a standing desk for $400 Alex.

People who sit behind a computer all day don't get flabby backsides, they die.

There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Synthetic Existence
#5 - 2014-05-02 21:08:57 UTC
I ♥ CCP Quant

╦......║...╔╗.║.║.╔╗.╦║.╔╗╔╦╗╔╗

║.╔╗╔╗╔╣.╔╗╠..╠ ╠╗╠╝.║╠ ╠╝║║║╚╗

╩═╚╝║.╚╝.╚╝║..╚╝║║╚╝.╩╚╝╚╝║.║╚╝

Got Item?

#6 - 2014-05-02 21:16:09 UTC
Ew. No thanks. I can hear the heavy breathing at CCP HQ all the way from Finland.
Although, to be fair - it is kind of a quiet night, probably the result of thousands of post-Wappu hangovers.

My guess is that CCP Falcon should probably lock this thread. Except right now he's probably........too busy.
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#7 - 2014-05-02 21:20:28 UTC
Abrazzar wrote:
Real Ancient Olympian Greek Wrestling next year?



Well that would certainly liven up that CSM panel.
#8 - 2014-05-02 21:21:38 UTC
Kirsi Kirjasto wrote:
Ew. No thanks. I can hear the heavy breathing at CCP HQ all the way from Finland.

Sorry, it's my breathing you can hear across the Baltic sea.

Share your experience

Write for the EVE Tribune

www.eve-tribune.com

Care Factor
#9 - 2014-05-02 21:32:35 UTC
Pics or it didn't happen.
Solyaris Chtonium
#10 - 2014-05-02 21:33:19 UTC
Mr M wrote:
I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but I'm kind of impressed of how tight butts the CCP devs have. I would've assumed people who spend most of their work time sitting in front of a computer to be less fit. If I had a saying the shorts should be a bit tighter and shorter. Maybe have the guys oiled up too, that would be really hot. Ehm... make the competitions even fiercer I mean.


it is the paddling they get at 10:00 and 14:00

Caldari State
#11 - 2014-05-02 21:39:53 UTC
+1

People: "You shouldn't burn bridges." Me: "I don't, I bomb them from orbit."

#12 - 2014-05-02 21:45:18 UTC
Bump *giggles*

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

Gallente Federation
#13 - 2014-05-02 21:51:01 UTC
Entity wrote:
I ♥ CCP Quant


hubba hubba ❤️
Felicity Love
#14 - 2014-05-02 21:53:56 UTC
... amazing what you can do with cloning and bodysculpting these days.....P


"EVE is dying." -- The Four Forum Trolls of the Apocalypse.   ( Pick four, any four. They all smell.  )

#15 - 2014-05-02 22:25:29 UTC
#16 - 2014-05-03 00:27:17 UTC
Bump *giggles*

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

#17 - 2014-05-03 00:29:51 UTC
I forget, was it Dolan who almost dropped trow at a recent Alliance Tournament?

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

#18 - 2014-05-03 00:45:50 UTC
Noriko Mai wrote:
Bump *giggles*


Quote:
14. Bumping outside the EVE Marketplace and Alliance & Corporation Recruitment channels is prohibited.

The bumping of posts to alter the order of the thread listing on a forum is prohibited outside the EVE Marketplace and Alliance & Corporation Recruitment forum channels.


Would you kindly stop the bumping? It is not allowed, and furthermore, not very nice.

ISD LackOfFaith

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Eve Mail or anything other than the forums.

#19 - 2014-05-03 00:49:45 UTC
Regan Rotineque wrote:
Entity wrote:
I ♥ CCP Quant


hubba hubba ❤️

P

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

#20 - 2014-05-03 00:51:33 UTC
ISD LackOfFaith wrote:
Noriko Mai wrote:
Bump *giggles*


Quote:
14. Bumping outside the EVE Marketplace and Alliance & Corporation Recruitment channels is prohibited.

The bumping of posts to alter the order of the thread listing on a forum is prohibited outside the EVE Marketplace and Alliance & Corporation Recruitment forum channels.


Would you kindly stop the bumping? It is not allowed, and furthermore, not very nice.

Yes, Sir. o7 Big smile

"Meh.." - Albert Einstein

4 Pages123Next pageLast page
Forum Jump